I want to be a boy, I want a dick so fucking bad, I hate looking like this, what can I do to be more masculine?

I want to be a boy, I want a dick so fucking bad, I hate looking like this, what can I do to be more masculine?

Attached: file.png (538x719, 938K)

you know the rules, now show those tits

Show bobs and vagene, then we'll talk

stop being a whiny little bitch.

You no tiddies, fat cunt, skyrim default looking ass go fuck yourself

I'm... wearing a binder, do you not know what that is?

No :/

kill yourself then faggot

Attached: notits.jpg (538x719, 194K)

Attached: file.png (640x640, 883K)

You look exactly like this thing that wants to be a chick. Wtf

What do you mean?

I'll let you slide on the boobs flash, but you better show later. Honestly speaking lesbians have the better end of the gay deal. With a double end dildo you can experience pleasure while plowing another chick. It doesnt even need to be anal or open wound as with guys. Butt cancer will develop later on in life, best you avoid it as a normal daily routine.
Now to how to make yourself more macho.
>Work out heavily and that should flatten the chest for the most part (see female body builders)
>Beefcake the weight gain but to only muscle
>Take up hobbies like Boxing and Welding
>Get used to wearing a suit, tie and button up shirts (t-shirt is acceptable with aloha shirt)
>Learn to use a firearm and cook on a grill
If you follow these steps you should for the most part start to behave more in the desired fashion without the ding-a-ling.

no matter how many hormones or surgeries you trannies always know it will never be reality, this is why everyone expects you to just off yourselves

youre seem to fetishise dicks, which is normal for straight women. youre just a little more into dicks to the degree that you want one yourself. you will never have one (as of the current state of medicine/plastic surgery) even the the ones molded out of your skin are not real. a born woman will never know what it feels like to have a real dick (and vice versa vor men and vaginas). act the way you want and wear what you want, but stop making your whole existence about not having the "right body". It just distracts you from achieving actual goals.

What???? You mean this isn't a real dick??? HOW DARE YOU, SIR!!!!

Attached: gr3.jpg (309x459, 32K)

You shouldn't be so mean to other people, life is hard man, no reason to be a dick to someone who thinks differently than you.

OP I have no advice for you, other than unfortunately I don't think you will ever have a dick that will make you actually happy.. The ones they make now look for trans dudes look so fucking weird, I wouldn't even bother with it if I were in your shoes. I'd just focus on the things you can control, i.e. there are ways you can dress, hormones you can take that will give you a more masculine appearance. Good luck!

Lel

Damn, I'm hungry for a bratwurst now!

you could have picked any website for advice, and you chose the only one that only intends to hurt you

What's your point?

stop acting like a spoiled princess who cries about the unfairness of the universe and suck it up like you expect all muh evil FUCKING WHITE MALES to do

>kys

That looks like a guy having sex with a twinkie.

Attached: 1562450414207.jpg (1000x1333, 338K)

Show your tits

why do you want a dick? i've always had the feeling my gf has a way more intense orgasm than me and i'm fucking jealous. but after all it doesn't matter what's between your legs. Just live your life and make the best out of your assets

Watch everyone after this post try and say they clocked me.

Didn't clock me~

Attached: video0 (1) (1).webm (540x960, 1.1M)

Workout
Lose those silly glasses
Cut your hair short
What even are those clothes? no. T-shirt and blue jeans.

Good luck

aw c'mon dude. you'll never be an anime girl

You look like a fuckin' tranny. You ain't a gir... ohh >newfags getting rekt

kill yourself retard

>Wants a dick

Don't get a dick, i dated a couple transmen that deeply regretted the years of abuse and hormones and ended up going insane in/out of jail, institutions and rehabs.

Also fix what ever the fuck is going on with your lips.

And lift weights, you scrawny fuck

Beautiful baby boyas

Attached: 1569365326667.gif (318x216, 469K)

Grass is always greener man, that's what I think they see

WTF is clocking? Jesus am I that old?

I make this thread somewhat often and I never get "clocked" as a MTF tranny, as in, I never fail to pass as my desired gender, but when I reveal it everyone says the clocked me.

>>what can I do to be more masculine?
>tube top
>shaved pits
>girl or faggot haircut
>jean shorts
>queer little wristband

Bitch are serious or fucking blind?

This post is the most based thing I've ever seen

>fag talk

I only very recently encountered this usage, several times only in
the specific meaning "recognize that someone is trans". Wiktionary
lists a separate meaning nr 7, example sentence: "A trans person
may be able to easily clock other trans people."

Transphobes BTFO'D

Oh you dumb nigger you tricked all of us

Naw, I am just sad that OP will later develop butt cancer after all. I was really rooting for a lesbian so they didnt need to go through that.

ok but you acted like you specifically wanted to look like a guy, if you didnt mention anything about being trans people would 100% clock you

Huh, TIL, thanks. Same as trapping if I read it right? Or different usage. Knowledge is power I suppose in this case

I'm now in love

I bet you do want a dick so fucking bad, the one you're stuck with is fucking pathetic. It's completely obvious why you choose to be trans.

The day a failed tranny baited is the day the autismos won the war.

Oh shit I get it now, I didn't watch the webm. I though it was a dude to begin with, hence my confusion

samefaggot

Trapping isn't really a thing, it's sort of an applied term for a fantasy thing of men trapping other men into having sex with them. It's not really a thing that happens. Clocking sort of refer- Lmao

Uwu, keep bullying

Lmao

uwu

Attached: Teaser.webm (540x960, 1.19M)

yeah, no

Attached: vlcsnap-2499274.png (1280x720, 878K)

Got some thongs and lingerie? Heels? I'm not sold on the looks but dolled up might be worthy of a dick in you

You'd never know c:

Attached: Tease.webm (720x1280, 1.94M)

Where's the diaper stash

HRT actually turns you into ozzy osbourne
Not a grill, but actually ozzy osbourne

Under my bed!! c:

Attached: WIN_20190523_03_55_59_Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

Like the confidence. Cute dress and heels. I probably hit it if I'm drunk like now. It ain't my thing but I could turn a blind eye for a good hole

That's a big fucking nope. Binkies and whatnot fine, diapers can fuck right off

There's nothing wrong with liking squishy mushy stinky diapers and needing to rely on daddy to keep me clean c:

Attached: Ass.webm (320x180, 830K)

that you expected this. didn't actually need real advice

Na man, that's a whole different thing

The fucking feet

Attached: 1578157204210.jpg (226x258, 9K)

Be the 40%

So can I get your Snapchat?

U are very cute ;)

Go fuck yourself.

Having sex with a female would make you more masculine.

>He didn't read the thread, lmao

>joke
>whoosh

You are making this guys really horny