I’m

I’m
>black
>6’1
>195lbs
>Live in NZ
>BSC and 70k+ current job
>fuck regularly.
>BJJ purple belt and I’ve trained muay Thai for 4 years.
Are you more alpha than me?
If so comment why. And we’ll keep going until we get to the best of the board.

Attached: BB8407C7-84F5-4B25-AB7F-32D3B409A2EE.jpg (1125x1321, 970K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/angolan-mother-on-deathbed-admits-to-12-year-old-son-your-father-is-a-chimpanzee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm white

You ever drink Baileys from a shoe?

i hate niggers

nice b8

MANGINA

Not a personally advantage anymore
Yeah I have. Doing QF challenges
Avoidance

Not an advantage. Give any points that are relevant to me and I’ll address them. Otherwise you’ll just seem like a passive bitch.

I'm not stuck in a small town or on probation for being black

I’m in Auckland NZ, it’s not huge on a global scale but still pretty good+ I have no convictions. You’re another retard that doesn’t understand that PopStats/HeritabilityStats aren’t very useful when talking to one person. Have you got anything else?

I stands by my statement, now go make your daily thread about how God keeps smacking you down

You’re not as alpha and thus fall behind. I’m sure someone out there is.

I’m OLD GREG

You forgot liar too

>You’re not as alpha
More alpha than some nog who got arrested for popping a bunch of Xanax and driving

White
5'11
145lbs
Boston, USA
Bsc, 95k/yr
Fuck my boyfriend
Can pull off ysl
23 y/o

worldnewsdailyreport.com/angolan-mother-on-deathbed-admits-to-12-year-old-son-your-father-is-a-chimpanzee/

Attached: chimp-boy.jpg (600x315, 32K)

lol no ur an faget c:

Champ, I even specified that you shouldn’t use overarching stats on individuals due to the discrete variable aspects. I’ve done none of the things you blanket threw to bring someone down. I’m still the OP and you’re still not as alpha. Please move along.

6'1, fucking midget.

Op Here, is Boston expensive in terms of living costs? And what’s ysl? That extra income may get you top position.

You don’t get the ground you’re trying to take so you’re a loser.
Same with this

Attached: broken-bus-bench-1.jpg (1024x575, 303K)

Hello nigger. Have you tried dying in a fire yet?

> married
> two kids
> no job
> heavy smoker
> 125lbs
> over 40
> alpha as fuck

Attached: Cheers.gif (500x211, 991K)

Someone that's 6'1 and black is perfect for picking cotton with your long arms and your black skin to absorb whilst your masters sip their lemonade

Attached: 1576965725706.jpg (500x500, 53K)

I have not. Have you got anything relevant are you just that stuck in auto-pilot?

Married with kids is based. Does your lifestyle and prior income warrant the no job? You’re also undersized and a smoker. Potential if you’re already a millionaire though. So far still me.

Create that scenario in your mind and live there indefinitely. In reality though, I’m doing great. Another person that needs popstats to cope.

Seriously, jigglyboo, that fire ain't just gonna kill you on its own.

Sure is it.

Attached: image_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Yes, yes I am. Because I'd never use that frase or feel the need for an ego boost from strangers on the internet.

Im not having kids for at least another 4 years so you bio win. But the rest bogs ya down. Still me so far, surely someone here kept battling after high school?

Then you wouldn’t comment. This is you countering my post and falling to the level of it. You give nothing and want something. You also missed the point entirely. Nice escapism.

Yeah it's pretty expensive, 1br in a new building is $1,900-2,300)mo depending on location

Yves Saint Laurent

Fuck that. A nice place (not an apartment) in the CBD is like 1.2mil+ With room rent at around $350+ a week. How do you thrive with living costs so high? I live on the north shore of my city and pay $150 for room rent. Must be a high decile/earning area. If you fuck regularly you take top

Mb, forgot about your bf post. Yeah you take top. Threads liable to die but you win if it 404s.

Yeah, who could imagine a lying nigger? We all know it's you. How much longer on your probation, druggie?

Thanks for keeping the thread going. Your support is appreciated.

Anytime bro. I know being stuck in a small town because God hates you is rough. This is probably your only outlet

>6' 2
>180lb
>Live in NZ
>Mechanical engineer and 70k+ job
>Expect review to bump me to 80k in a month or so
>GF is a cumslut

However a distinction

>white

In general I ride my motorbike or drive my "new enough" car around in stereotypical white male fashion, my family are crackers or dickbags. I went off and did my own thing, haven't seen them in years. Not a Chad, don't want to be, I'm my own brand of no fucks given engineer.

Keep to myself for the most part but am good for an explosion in a fuck your life fashion at people that deserve it.

Attached: 1561796409224.jpg (775x837, 69K)

Well, I've procreated, so, I guess so.
Alpha being the one who passes on his genes and all.