Greta is opening a foundation, where we can send donations to her

Greta is opening a foundation, where we can send donations to her.

For what service would you pay for Greta?

Attached: Greta-Thunberg.jpg (1080x1080, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1I0ij5Jci_w?t=142
twitter.com/AnonBabble

$10 to go back to school

One slap to get that retarded annoying virgin-for-life expression off her fucking face

Why does she frighten you, user?
Are you really that fragile?

One barrel of crude oil to make her kiss Trump

Not sexual of course. Then I'm pretty sure it's just adults pet trolling her so I wouldn't know if she does her own research.

Attached: rwr.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

People raging against a frightened girl are truly pathetic.

Not at all, I think protecting the environment and our planet is cool, I just find her way too annoying, she looks like fucking minimized Angela Merkel

I'll give 1000 bucks for a pair of her dirty panties

I’ll be less frightened if she starts visiting third World countries as well and actually start making a change rather than talking all the time and showing off how she’s eats and how she travels.

People are raging of how she’s being used just to increase taxes which she won’t pay but you and I as well as she’s set for life without knowing anything about it. Everything she sees is bad and want every happy family to suffer.

I'd be worried if a 16 year old girl with fetal alcohol syndrome that goes around to every wealthy country blaming them for global warming when in fact the large portion of it is from third world countries.
I mean she can do what she wants but she can't keep this up for the rest of her life. Image her in 10 years time.

To go to school to learn science

In 10 years she’ll have a 9-3 job, working 4 days a week and 7k+ salary. She’s set for life

>9-3 job

What?

You understand more than a third of the waste in these places comes from the first world shipping their trash there for cheap "disposal". Just the logistics of this creates an astronomical amount of emissions. In countries with a less established infrastructure this overwhelms the already lax systems they have for sanitation and it all gets swept under the rug.

Mass industrial pollution is a whole different beast, this is down to corporations and governments not giving a single fuck about you, your kids or the planet. If they can do things as cheaply as possible, they absolutely will. This is completely down to corrupt legislation. Just this week I've seen mutliple seperate videos of US companies dumping extremely pollutive waste on US soil, with EPA dropping regulations massively thanks to the current administration's backroom deals.

This shit starts at home.
I don't like her, but she is 100% not wrong in what she is trying to say.

Do you have any links to such videos for science?

She's obiously just gona spent it all on lattes and pokiemon!! Damn libtards are at it agin!

The fiction is that carbon is a major greenhouse gas. Carbon is a bogeyman. Water vapor (clouds) accounts for 98% of greenhouse gasses. She's a shill managed by her parents to push the eco fascist agenda.

I'm at work pretending I'm writing an email so I can't get the exact links but I saw 2 on the front page of reddit yesterday if that helps.
One was in r/legaladvice, the guy had literally discovered toxic waste being pumped into a public stream and was trying to find out what do about it.

I mean that's literally bullshit lol. Look at a sattelite photo. Can you see blue? if yes, shut the fuck up.

What?

I WOULD PAY TO SMELL HER PANTIES AFTER A GYM WORKOUT SNIFFFFFFFFFFFF

I would give any amount of money to send her alone to China and North Korea to protest climate change.

Attached: 46123.jpg (380x343, 17K)

She clearly has fetal alcohol syndrome. Not to mention she's literally retarded. No wonder she's the left's super hero!

I love how liberals always end up scamming each other for "important causes."

>Greta is opening a foundation

Her puppetmasters are literally mad at the Peace Nobel Prize being given to a nigger.
Now that the Gretin Effect is quickly deflating, they have to find out other ways to get money.

Attached: Gretario.jpg (461x425, 51K)

I'd pay her to shut her ugly troll mouth. Fucking pawn.

I would pay her 2 dollars to bitch slap OP

$10 USD to vomit directly into her vagina

The best excuse for not going to school!!!!!

I will not help Greta hide her money from the tax man

Why did they choose such and ugly girl to be the face of this? I would have liked a nicer looking one.

Donate for a make-over?

Attached: FaceApp_1578708031409.jpg (1200x1200, 643K)

0.01 € to see her do the Blue Whale Challenge

Attached: ow.jpg (827x1024, 92K)

Makeover yeah but with .12 Buckshot please

shes a small 16 year old girl. What can she physically do to combat global warming? People with MONEY are who can make the CHANGE. She is clearly someone a lot of people will listen and pay attention to, sometimes not being on the front lines, not doing the actual physical work, is still important. If she gets enough of the right people focusing on change, doing it, paying attention to the cause, etc. Then she HAS done something.

It'd be like if any of us anons (not that we would) raised a huge awareness about starving niggers in africa... and it became this huge "cool" thing for rich people to send shit tons of money and food over there and suddenly African countries became first world. That would be pretty "good" , right? even though you or I never went over there ourselves and planted corn ourselves, right?

She is doing a lot more than most poeple and doesn't have to be the one to actually go to and physically fix it. One 16 year old girl can't single-handedly fix decades of governments and corporations, globally, assaulting our planet with chemicals, pollution, etc. But she's getting people to take it seriously... you fucking retards.

I'd pay to get her eyes distanced to the correct amount so she doesn't look like a fucking wood chipper

Just looks like a painted up downs kid, makeup can't hide retard.

Can't unsee, she's fucking dead to me now.

Chill soros shill.

Who gives a fuck what that little gremlin is doing?

>cheap "disposal"
>Hey, mister westerner, please send us your waste for money.
>And we need your foreign currencies, so we will undercut your production and dont care for environment protection. Please buy our stuff and produce your toxic stuff here.
I mean, companies know they can produce cheap there, but people could refuse or try to fight this.
It is too easy to say the west is the problem, when in fact everyone is participating willingly.

youtu.be/1I0ij5Jci_w?t=142