So for the better of a decade i didn't had a gf or even a date. So to speak i'm out of date

So for the better of a decade i didn't had a gf or even a date. So to speak i'm out of date.
Non or less, times have changed, In the now and today which app would you use to get the life rolling again, and how would you feed your profil?

btw I'm 38 straight and so on. Just a normie i guess. Jut a regular dude with some issues, that are not topic here.

Attached: 1552583703632.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Work hard, get rich, fuck hookers

>not an option
Yeah no. Not against paid sex, to each their own, but not for me.

/bump

Attached: get.gif (500x247, 1.84M)

I remember.

checked

something to comment on the situation?

Honestly, I wouldn't bother w/ dating apps. If you want to find a girlfriend and not just a hookup, meetups are your best bet. Find a group in your area that's doing something you're interested in, and when you go you'll meet women with at least 1 interest in common (unless the group is all guys in which case look for a different group). And then just talk to them. Network. They may have friends w/ compatible interests too.

Well I don't like social gatherings. I don't mind joining people to a party, but I'm not the guy actively seeking an interest group. Don't know there is nothing that particularly interests me. Additionally my town sucks, mostly old people going their way with their rollators. I know that joining a club or something would yield best results to get closer to people and for that matter woman, but I can't bother with this social network shit anymore.

read htwfaip
It taught me how to enjoy being extroverted. I used to get the life sucked out of me in a room with more than two people. Now i suck the life out of them. Then i suck the cum out of their penises and the farts out their wives arseholes.
>TFW they think they suggested it but you really did your jedi mind tricks.

>TFW they think they suggested it but you really did your jedi mind tricks.
I guess it follows: how to win friends by dale carnegie
But sure i may take a look into it.

Yeah no I rather like to have some genuine relationship. I had my fair share of sociopath manipulation in my 20s. Took me long enough to come off of this drug.

>Yeah no I rather like to have some genuine relationship.
Yeah but you only meet like 7 +or- 2 real friends in your life. The rest will steal your shit or cuck you given half the chance. Fuck em. I'll dickus their buttus every chance i get.

>The rest will steal your shit or cuck you given half the chance.
Yeah. I have no problem with vampires. Never let those in my life. Would have liked to kill 'em on sight. But yeah not allowed by current society.

>Yeah. I have no problem with vampires. Never let those in my life.
Why not just become alucarD?

No thanks. As told I'm not in the manipulation game any longer.

Also still need an answer to my intial post. What plattforms are out there, what is essential, etc.

>No thanks. As told I'm not in the manipulation game any longer.
No-one reads the second line because you put a big plebbit space between them. It's like an irrelevancy indicator, anything below the space is not important. Also...
>Expecting Cred Forums to help with your love life
Go rape bitches who jog, there's your love life advice.

>Go rape bitches who jog, there's your love life advice.
Should've been
>Run faster

>ape bitches who jog.
yeah thx no need in counseling your habbits, thx.

>Asks for advice
Ignored
>REEE GIVE ME ADVICE
Acknowledged
>No, not good enough GIMME MORE ATTENTION REEEEEEEE
This is why you don't feed the faggots anons.

>hooker
seduction, manipulation
plane rape

other advice?

Get off Cred Forums if your jimmies get rustled beyond the cope

>What even is the Vantasner Danger Meridian

nopp

Attached: 1551432733123.jpg (720x678, 50K)

>Implying i expressed an opinion
Well then let the jimmies be rustled

Attached: unnamed.jpg (447x512, 116K)

So for the better of a quarter century i didn't had a gf or even a date. get on my level

is stay strong appropriate or should i dare to say be sad for you

eh not worth being sad. it's my life now and I am ok with it. in case it isn't obvious from how long it's been I'm too old for dating now anyway.

>ok with it
Spending time in such a thread? Anyway good luck user

/bump

Attached: BOxWdnq.jpg (640x480, 41K)

/bump

Attached: Get+your+sh+t+together+lego_87bd12_6067376.jpg (602x445, 53K)