Powerful pictures thread

powerful pictures thread

Attached: 1580383898465.jpg (1200x897, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1I0ij5Jci_w?t=142
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Aliens are niggers too

I still have a dream, a dream deeply rooted in the American dream – one day this nation will rise up and live up to its creed, "We hold these truths to be self evident: that all men are created equal." I have a dream

They just dont get it do they

>niggers are aliens
>niggers aren't human

>Nigger dreams

Attached: 1499449281228.gif (149x181, 836K)

Don't despair - you can't meassure life based on Cred Forums, or the media.
Look outside and notice how people in real life interact.
The ony reason we so despair is that the lowest common denominator are also the loudest, thus seeming more numerous than they really are.
In a room of one hundred individuals, two are idiots - who will you notice?

It's gonna be alright.

and the two are niggers for sure

Well done, very Cred Forumstard, you behave as one would expect. Very original.

Attached: 1578658767025.jpg (576x803, 58K)

>has to rely on a space voyaging master race to suppress their oppressors instead of raising up themselves against their "inferior" masters

WE WUZ SPACE KANGZ N SHIT

How is that "powerful"? That image is quite literally saying that if the multiverse theory was correct, niggers are niggers in all but one. Any alien race with the technology to travel to other dimensions would understand that niggers are nearly always worthless. That comic is retarded. The left need to fuck off with their lame "creativity", because none of it is good (especially the memes).

It's a shit image, posted because OP is, as usual just a faggot and a troll.
Oddly a very brief conversation actually came from this crap thread.

Attached: femcel.jpg (606x701, 89K)

Death to the left and death to you Tenda. If you ever get doxxed, you're dead in 10 hours tops. Keep hiding in that basement, bitch.

Attached: 1579480513908.jpg (1425x581, 112K)

You're not supposed to pay any attention to femcels, user, let alone make meems about them.

All christians are mentally retarded.

I'll go you one further.
All dogmatically religious people are mentally retarded.

As are the Russians who make these retarded memes.

You faggots just need to believe.

Attached: Bat Flu.png (1000x1000, 328K)

Refute it then. A lefty communist hates the christian working man, the man that made modern society, but claims to represent them. How is that Russian?

There's no hope for you.

Attached: m̵͍͓̞̫͇̘̩͚̽̓̈́̉̈́̒̏̍̌͐̑́͂̚͠ô̸̘̗͔̣͉̼̣̖̪̗͎̺̈́̃̽͗͂̂͑̈͌͘͠ (1280x720, 637K)

i'm praying for you user. god bless.

Attached: god bless.jpg (758x720, 103K)

they've had 150 years to get over that slavery thing. it was nothing personal.

lords of crime

Hey look, my parents is going to leave

Attached: Craig_Williams.png (336x492, 142K)

The more you read about aliens the more niggerish they seem. Also the reptilian aliens are basically niggers from outer space. The only ones that get consistently portrayed as good are nordic aliens (Pleiadians) but they're probably niggers too.

Fucking spaceniggers need to get out of my planet god damn it.

Attached: 1558252884036.jpg (720x240, 51K)

Wot? You think they're IN the planet?

You think they're not?

Seems pretty jewish to me.

I'd think they'd be ON the planet, like everything else.

Attached: 1492264258658.png (500x501, 391K)

Don't even try talking to me if you don't even know the basics.

Don't ever talk to me or my son again!

Thanks for the ancient meme ESL

libs cunt meem

>Mexicans work
They do everything half ass, IF that. And they run their illegal asses off as fast as they can after shit work so they don't have to pay you back or fix it. They are as close to niggers as possible, they are just creative enough to find work they can scratch their ass most of the day while in a half awake state doing shit work. I've payed them, I've worked with them, I know exactly what low tier shit show they run. Only ignorant faggots pretend they are some hard working saviors from south of the border. Get a fucking life.

Dat level of coping.

I really want this to be 2020 fash

You're welcome, angry child.

I support their ability to work and feed themselves, not be cunts

I want ozen to sit on me

all those mad white bois here

HAHAHAHAHAHAha

Attached: whiteboibtfo.jpg (947x956, 338K)

Nice screenshot faggot

P O W E R F U L

Attached: 1492616377198.webm (1280x720, 788K)

Y'know, sometimes the attempts at bait are so entirely unbelievably dumb, even the most stupid Cred Forumstard won't bother with it...

Ah... I spoke too soon...
One stupid Cred Forumstard will bite.

youtu.be/1I0ij5Jci_w?t=142

this lady was sexy but a bitch

Attached: 1537170771894.gif (700x625, 547K)

Attached: 1524552785269.webm (1280x720, 820K)

stay triggered witeboi

Attached: 1580480421875.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

I take it all back - Cred Forumstards ARE stupid enough to take ANY bait, however cheap and lame.

Black girls belong to ivory cock

Attached: 1521649716230.jpg (1920x1280, 307K)

only someone mentally retarded would say something that stupid

negro

Attached: 1191939246902.jpg (723x559, 62K)

End of thread then.
Now it's the cheap baiter and those dumb enough to bite - that's it, that's what the thread will be henceforth.

Lol someone got their job stolen by a Mexican

Why was Dr.Yakub doing research in this area? Also his fucking forehead.

There’s a difference between supporting natives who work hard, and supporting the illegal foreigner slave labor class brought in by people who hate the natives and people who want to lower wages.

I'm really, really surprised that niggers can draw. But that pic could be made by some liberal white anti-white faggot, who knows, or a jew.

No wonder they are depicted as demons.
Time to kill the space niggers and reverse engineer their tech. Something we couldn't do with normal niggers

This would've been more realistic if they were at a home Depot and the guy was speaking nothing but Spanish. Trust me I'm Mexican. This kinda works better with rich hipster elite compared to Trump supporters.

Faggot go jump off a cliff

The problem is you show up to home Depot late so all the hard workers are taken. My dad used to show up at like 6am and every single dude he took to work was grateful, worked hard, and knew their shit.
I don't know if the quality of work drops when they have a real job but my dad would always hire the same guy up the the point where he showed up on his own instead of having to get picked up.
That being said not every Mexican is a hard worker but neither is every white man. You just got to find the hard workers

>send them back, Space Force

>Wears one glove to show how "Black Proud" he is

Fucking Kek.

Attached: 1542051032293.webm (1920x1080, 1.91M)

>Imply Mexicans actually hunt and have Chinese buck teeth

Attached: 1575127813619.jpg (365x450, 63K)

>This triggers the retard

I believe in a thing called love.

The problem is you show up to home Depot late so all the hard workers are taken. My dad used to show up at like 6am and every single dude he took to work was grateful, worked hard, and knew their shit.
I don't know if the quality of work drops when they have a real job but my dad would always hire the same guy up the the point where he showed up on his own instead of having to get picked up.
That being said not every Mexican is a hard worker but neither is every white man. You just got to find the hard workers

And i knooooow i wont get there with you.
Im going to Canada.

nice

Attached: 46723456346.jpg (600x300, 22K)

>all races are equal
>then why do the aliens like niggers?
>niggers are better than whites?
>then why are niggers globally oppressed and
poor?
shit like this isn't cringe because of it's content or message. it's cringe because it has no clear message. the best you can takeaway from this is that blacks > whites and that is literal racism.

Attached: 1543537574498.jpg (650x700, 100K)

Attached: 1489722584263.png (2048x791, 444K)

NGL Shes hot, Id fuck her. But that fucking amazon rain forest is a turn off

the hotepery is hilarious and sad

why is it that, without fail, the more niggers you have the more crime happens? Why? Without fail, a nigger will ruin any and all environment you place it in. every time. socioeconomics can only so big of a role too, for you apologists, and doesn't explain why even the wealthiest black communities experience more crime than the poorest white communities.

No other race is universally accepted as inferior by nearly every measure. Every other race agrees blacks are bad; even blacks hate blacks.

This whole hotep we wuz kangs shit is so pathetic. Instead of pretending you used to be something worth mention, go out into your community and stop them from being is useless, if you can.

Yeah, I guess there are a lot of Mexican Christian oil workers. Classic stereotype.

You do realize that the only reason you came to a teenage anime image board was because we fucked your shit at stormfront. Go back to your containment board. Ignorant low IQ conservative.

Cool threat. You're dead!

Oh wait... I'll never have to go anywhere near flyover so you're good. Nevermind. Continue mining coal.

If you're seriously asking the question I can recommend a book or two but I doubt you'll read them.

sorry? are you suggesting low IQ is a bad thing? that it makes people "lesser than" ?

surely you aren't attempting to bring up IQ in a thread meant to uplift blacks? There are apes and monkeys with IQs on par or higher than that of the average black American. IQ gets even lower when we look at Africa. Almost the entirety of the continent is legally retarded by western standards, especially when we get into southern Africa. Blacks had a far better life in Rhodesia under white rule than they did within one year under Mugabe.

I understand your dislike for people with different political views, but you cant seriously think it's appropriate to bring up IQ in this context.

seriously asking why crime is exceedingly prevalent amongst blacks? I mean, I wasn't, but I'd gladly look into your recommendations.

Depends on where you're at. I go to a liberal arts college and I promise you that at least half the campus unapologetically denounces white men as evil oppressors who should get what is coming to them - this includes the faculty. I've had professors silence me in class for speaking my mind about things because I'm a white male, and they've overtly said that's why.

Of course shitty liberal arts colleges aren't the norm in the country, but they're brainwashing entire collections of young impressionable people to think this way. It's embedded in the course material and grade penalties are given for disagreeing with their sentiments since they teach them as fact. This all started small with the deconstructionist moments on college campuses in the 80s and look how big it's gotten. I don't see it stopping any time soon.

Niggers can't be racist though...

except jews and muslims

Then why do their rich employers (who vote republican) keep hiring them?

No taxes, no insurance needed, they are far less costly even if they kinda suck. If they didn't suck then mexico wouldn't be shit, now would it?

God dammit.

i love this one. it's so simple but accurately shows the mindset of the nigger. steal, degrade and blame.

Attached: 51527940_1212130595615673_9080248110050967552_n.png (950x960, 299K)

thank you user

Reminds me of Wakanda, I mean, Haiti.

And it will never happen because this has been misinterpreted as meaning society must be equalized. As long as you believe in affirmative action you can not say you believe in this statement.

Attached: aNARdzK_460s.jpg (414x855, 59K)

>why even the wealthiest black communities experience more crime than the poorest white communities.
topkek
I don't care for niggers or spics but topkek sir topkek
This is like saying the worlds strongest female is weaker than the worlds weakest man.

U Kno it's an sizt

Attached: we-wuz-kangz-meme-2.jpg (630x490, 84K)

all those mad white bois can stand facts and truth

Attached: vuen1zudsmg.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Attached: 1571494798014.jpg (480x633, 26K)

They should do something like
>KKK dude "niggers are inferior genetically" *whips nigger*
>Nigger runs away from kkk and they can't catch because genetics
>KKK dude "get that nigger a ball or a handegg so he can destroy *insert opposing team here* and our team can be champions"
>Nigger on the court or field of the sport *takes a knee*
>KKK dude "they can't do anything without a whip behind them can they"

>an eye for an eye,a tooth for a tooth
*grimace in the darkness
very eerie indeed

Attached: 0013.png (2507x3541, 1.47M)

Attached: 1569606743604.jpg (940x650, 180K)

Attached: 320022145.png (496x329, 99K)

Attached: 20200131_130942.png (645x364, 346K)

Fuck halofags

True neck beard.

and that's the nice part of town

Attached: lol_3.png (720x720, 580K)

Moral of the story, no one likes the working class

Automation will kill most of them off anyway. Politics is about to intensify once people realize they can shill for shekels with low iq.

Democrats are the ones literally keeping that worker healthy, his work area safe, his food edible and his paycheck healthy.

So yes vote Democrat.

Yeah, it bummed me out a little that someone replied to that

Darwin was an absolute tool though, regardless of your opinion on niggers.

That's because you cheap out and hire the shitty ones.

Yeah, he was kind of a turd

How about you crayon-eating retards quit fighting with each other because some people r da wron culur and aim your aggression towards the ones pulling the strings?

Sage

Attached: Oh come the fuck on....gif (500x500, 493K)

I've never seen this kind of propaganda before, do you have more?

we can stand that klingons exist in star trek, what's your point?

lots of mexicans hunting pronghorns

>Y'know, sometimes the attempts at bait are so entirely unbelievably dumb, even the most stupid Cred Forumstard won't bother with it...

>mfw this thread

Attached: 75676567.jpg (260x194, 5K)

french guy
and he was full of clothing

Attached: 1525651305703.jpg (605x691, 92K)

Maybe aliens don’t visit because we’re the backwoods of the universe. It’s like visiting rural Missouri. They’re not traveling galaxies just to praise negroids and get called space nigger by hicks. We’re pretty much a nature preserve full of unstable animals to them. And they’ll only zap us to oblivion when they find websites like this pile of shit is what’s influencing our train of thought.

Attached: 8AFD233A-E182-4ACD-B0BC-D4394EE1EFFB.jpg (1440x1080, 230K)

Jews are generally atheist, they're just in it for the community.

You mean YLYL

If I were an aylien I'd just grab all blacks in planet earth and put them on an icy planet 200k years in the past so they can evolve. Just for laughs.

You don’t know how to swing a hammer even if you were aiming at said Mexican’s head

>Ignoring the U.S. led war on drugs which is the worst thing to ever happen to Latin America