Can somebody give me a hand with all this talent?

Can somebody give me a hand with all this talent?

Attached: k.jpg (1080x1080, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1I0ij5Jci_w?t=142
youtu.be/_zssP6w0VWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont se many people getting millionary at 17yo without talent my dude.

Who is this even?

Doesnt she even acknowledge that her brother did everything for her?

probably with blowjobs

her brother is talented

Industry plant.

I'm so proud of her

>performing the new bond theme
>performing at the oscars
i wonder why they didn't pick someone who can sing, i find it hard to believe she would have even stood out on a show like american idol

Fad

He got an award too lol

>Considering she was underage for all of these trophies

indeed, shes one of the "not many"

What the fuck is his name again?!

It's not about talent, but effective marketing and promotion.

Billie Talent or something?

Milli vanilli also won the Grammy for best new artist.

So we can now officially group Billy eyelash and Milli vanilli together.

>awards equals talent!
grammys are a sham

Billie Joel?

Ironically Billy Talent is one of the most underrated bands in history

The flavor of the year. Billie who? 2021

I've never heard her music and have 9only seen her on here, but it's nice to see her smile instead of always pulling that "too real to smile" nigger-emulating face.

Try honesty.

Honestly this girl should be the wake up call for a lot of people for proving the entertainment industry is nonsense

Billie Shellfish

Attached: 1577743562272m.jpg (1024x940, 71K)

doesn't her brother write all of her songs. also, aren't they fucking?

She only fucks niggers.

because it's good for her brand? i'm a nigger and i'm not black. common misconception.

youtu.be/1I0ij5Jci_w?t=142

Fuck off, nigger.

Attached: 1_IhOXFzejAW-2GtdknSA3Rg.jpg (950x534, 63K)

another hand picked, hand crafted celebrity. who cares? they are a dime a dozen

wil she win an AVN some day?

Right? She puts out nothing but garbage "music" and they praise her for it. Kinda pathetic, no?

you have to know that's the last thing you say to a nigger. you have to flatter us, buy our records, make us feel safe. THEN you put a gold chain in a cage and ensnare us. you fool. you'll never catch me!

Jimmy eyewash or something

I fucking hate this ugly cow

She has strong baboon face muscles and she is strong enough to carry all that. Kudos to her

She feels nothing for you. You're no one and nothing. Think about that

>resppnds to him
You did a poor job at getting your point across

She will never give him the time of day

You know that you can pastapost lynx, newfriend?

youtu.be/_zssP6w0VWQ

Exactly.
Grammys dont mean shit anyway.

If you look through Grammy winners over the years, 80% are literal who's that were forgotten almost instantly.

the music industry comprises of hundredes of thousands of talented artists. the grammy machine whittles it down to a handful of marketable people every year. it's all business and if you care about it, then you might be mentally challenged. like what you like and let the meaningless trophies go where they go.

She's fantasizing about carrying arm loads of cash.

The real problem is that people who don't want to like her secretly do like her and that pisses them off. She's got some strange appeal going for her that can't be denied.

her appeal is people into jailbait. now that she's legal, people will recognize that she's a pasty, greasy haired dipshit.

This. I havent heard a single song

Kek

Explain. Idk this girl or her story

Exactly

>i'm a nigger and i'm not black.

Attached: 1579795964727.gif (400x385, 1.95M)

No clue who that is, looks like some meathhead. Also if you listen to pop music pls kill yourself

straight white male is the nu-nigger you dummy

donald trump. he got millionary by his father just giving him the money. no talent required just a rich father.

She's filthy rich, you will never be.

not a drumpf supporter, but one million is nothing in the terms of big business, especially real estate. his return on that investment is unprecedented. ironically, they'll call trump stupid while having a complete lack of understanding on how economics work.

he got shit loads of inheritance money from daddy trump.

Can she just show her tits already so I can jerk off to them and move on with my life?

>listening to nigger pop garbage
Im turning into my dad, bros. When I was a teenager, the bands they played on the radio were Nirvana, Pearl Jam, NIN, etcetera, he would say music is complete shit nowadays.

I always thought he was tone deaf or something, because he was getting older (he was 45).

I’m now 43!!!!

Attached: 22F42724-5605-4510-AEC2-30745A728F7D.jpg (778x1013, 241K)

yeah. and what would you do with that money? realistically. donate it to impress incels on th internet?

>mfw she has 5 more grammys than artists who work their asses off for life to get just one
>mfw she has made more money than you ever will in your entire life
>mfw she is talented and you are basically a pleb
>mfw you get triggered by teenagers being successful
>mfw you don't like pop music yet listened to it in your teens
>mfw she co-writes and sings her songs and you think it's all her brother
>mfw she can retire now and still earn more than the next 200 years of generations in your pleb family

Attached: 1579709269151.jpg (460x381, 29K)

Her brother produced the entire thing anyway

We all become our fathers, eventually.

he got way more than one million. was actually over $400 million total. and his return on investment would have been better if all that $400 million would've been invested in mutual funds, so no it wasn't unprecedented. Trump is a good showman, he's good at reality TV, and he's good at promotion but a financial genius he is not.

not arguing any of your points. i'm saying it's impressive that he has still lived in penthouses and lived like a king for decades. he may have been cheating the system, but who hasn't at his level?

actually just looking at the numbers, if you had $400 million and just had that invested in decent mutual funds for 7 years you would be a billionaire. I'm not talking anything crazy either, just averaging returns of 15%.

it's not impressive. literally anyone could do it, if given $400 million dollars. i could do it. you could do it.

>who work their asses off
hard work doesn't get you ahead.

>was actually over $400 million total.
not to mention access to connections

Who starts all of this buzzword bullshit on this site? Talk about a hivemind of drooling retards.

i could. also, you're equating yourself with trump. do you wish you were him? are just jealous?

This is William Amish. (Amish is just his name, he's not really Amish).

Bingo jo

Just a girl for a pop bands image

Exactly. Nothing coming out of the music industry is exciting anymore. They repeat the same "formulas" & manufacture "fame" the same way over & over with similar sounding nonsense that has no meaning outside of sex or no topic at all. The music industry sucks.

I wanted to hate her, but then I saw an interview with her and even though her music doesn't do much for me I gotta say she's pretts damn nice and sympathetic.

as much as the music industry tries to appeal to casual listeners, we equally try to piss off the "enlightend" listeners. bad press is the best press.