Be me

>be me
>2 months ago, gf cheats on me
>"user im so sorry i was drunk and i dindt want to do it he forced me"
>proceed to beat the fuck up that faggot.
>convince myself that was a rape and its not her fault.
>ff to now
>ask gf about that marks on her neck
>"i got to a party and got drunk, a dude tried kissing me but i run away user, Its all okay"
>doubt but fuck it, partys are wild.
>friend of mine calls me.
>"Bro. I just saw your gf going to user's house yesterday"
>Yeah there was a party
>"There were no party bro..."
>I stay silent for 2 minutes
>Friend:" Im sorry to tell you this way user" and hangs down.
>Break up with gf. She always told me ahe wanted to marry me and have kids with me.
I lover her so much its not even real. Probably that other guy didint even know she had a bf, i feel so betrayed its not even real.
Im 25 she is 22.
Make me happy, I used to be really intelligent but love makes you stupid.
>pic related, me.

Attached: 1580474837288.jpg (766x919, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1I0ij5Jci_w?t=142
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trusting women in 2020
are you stupid?

>Friend:" Im sorry to tell you this way user" and hangs down.
>and hangs down.
>hangs down

Modern women usually calm down after 25-30, they get abused so much that they want to settle down.
If you don’t want to be betrayed then I’d recommend someone a bit older.

Listen to this man.
You'll be fine user. Go fuck some nasty sluts.

by then they are unable to pair-bond so will definitely cheat on you.
modern women are not candidates for marriage

>i used to be really intelligent

doubtful. you sound like a retarded faggot and know one cares about how many cocks your girlfriend sucked

>muh girl goes to parties without me and comes home with hickies
>no big deal parties can be crazy amirite hehehe

Sometimes, sometimes not. Depends what they want from life I guess. Some have such a hard time going from guy to guy that they really do ‘settle down’. I’d always recommend a prenuptial contract though, if she want’s out, if she is unfaithful, then she get’s nothing, nor full custody.

>an eye for an eye,a tooth for a tooth
*grimace in the darkness
very eerie indeed

Attached: 0001.jpg (2583x3686, 855K)

Sorry to hear it b/to. I have no good advice except life is a series of ups and downs, we all pay the price one way or another. Head up and all will be well. Guy in the pic I posted seems happy and so shall you be.

Attached: 20190826_074651.png (253x186, 81K)

>one cares about how many cocks your girlfriend sucked
This fuckin guy knows, although I wouldn't mind knowing how any dicks she sucked, for science, naturally..

Attached: 2-Joe-Dirt-quotes.jpg (500x284, 29K)

This is the reality with most white women who aren't religious.
Forget niggers
Aisian or poo in the loo women normally have more morality and sexual dignity

The fuck dude. Respectless and too soon

My bad, let me get you a glass of chocolate milk to mend our woes. Here it....fuck!

Attached: spilledchocolatemilk.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Looser beta.

Sorry to hear that mate, I've been in a similar place and it fucking sucks. Truth is, women nowadays are sluts and are definitely not worth your time. Cum and dump. Put all that effort and time to self-improvement, become the best version of yourself. I hope the best for you user, I believe in you.

I'm always shocked to see in these threads how many absolute pathetic beta whiteknighting cucks still exist on this world, making up the most outlandish excuses for the most abhorrent behaviors of women.

My guess is that most "men" that do this sad stuff are raised by single mothers and deep down have this urge to make excuses for whorish behavior in women because they know their mothers are the exact same whores these women are, and are just too fucking soyboyed to even fathom that their mothers are not perfect beings.

Attached: 1576058877876.jpg (215x235, 13K)

youtu.be/1I0ij5Jci_w?t=142

Exactly, his “friend” probably fucked her kek.

Fake: user has a gf
Gay: user touches other dude therefore starts foreplay

After being "raped", continues to go to parties without you.

LMAO??

Ok sure, cuck boy.

>nice pasta

kill yourself

>nice trips faggot

what the actual fuck is wrong with you?!

>there was no party
>I'm sorry to tell you this way

This is a horribly fake story

A lot. Like you're not fucked up also..ha ha

Attached: ImpishRemoteFly-size_restricted.gif (500x333, 782K)

How does it feel to be a faggot that got manipulated, wasn't even able to pick a proper mate, lacks the skills to do so apparently and what are you going to do now? Blame all women?
Shit's almost as bad now with cunts getting pregnant and blaming everyone else.
Don't be like them, find out why you don't want to date people who are proficient at dating or just live in a high sexual peer pressure subculture with any kind of dating gender ratio imbalance.

You really are a retard to fall for that. Your girlfriend didn't even pretend like she wanted to report the "first" incident.

fucking kek
>OP's fw

Attached: 15583857389.jpg (680x695, 34K)

Of course she wanted marry you. You were the 'safe' beta cuck provider she wanted. Still wanted that chad dick that makes her tingle and is interesting.

If she said it was rape the first time, you should have made her press charges. Bet she would have changed her story real quick. Ever see the Youtube channel To Catch A Cheater?

You a king OP. Don't let bitches fuck u up

Ages 16-25 are generally, for lack of a better term, the slut years for women. The “I look my best and will do as I please because none of this counts yet” years. If a woman feels like cheating, these are the most likely years she will do it. Women don’t want to feel like they led lives that never took risks or indulged in spontaneous desire. And this is generally how they express that. Fuck the guy you just met on vacation? You only live once, right? Feeling down or unappreciated and someone pops up in the right moment and makes you feel beautiful? Suck that dick! You know what feels better than one guy fucking you? Three guys fucking you. And fuck anyone who tells you it isn’t a good idea, because they’re trying to take your agency.

That’s the slut years in a nutshell. Lasts longer for some, shorter for others, but when it surfaces it is generally somewhere in the 16-25 age range, depending on upbringing and local social mores.

Women do settle down eventually. The reality of how unsustainable the behavior is sinks in, and the comfort of a stable monogamy gains exponential appeal.

Not judging women with this post, just observing.