OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1.png (1231x881, 829K)

Just a jungle sports guy, he did nothing admirable in his life except play jungle ball.

man who fucking cares seriously

This is what happens when you sensationalize headlines; you look like a retard.

Kobe didn't kill himself

Fucking spic Mexicans killed Kobe, WTF Trump 2030!

Guarantee the nigger Kobe told the pilot to do it anyway.
Besides now the story's changing, it used to be that it ran out of fuel, but now it's flying in fog...

Nigger ball throwers

Attached: 82484518_1515077191978584_3187531028722238580_n.jpg (720x801, 52K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

You took your time with the process to reply. That means you give a fuck not a big one but you care enough. Dont be stupid.

neither did Jeffrey Epstein

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1572893246724.png (244x200, 120K)

It's super sensible shit like that that let's you know there's some smart ass motherfuckers on here and don't need a suit/tie/fancy language to prove it.

this

That doesn't even make sense. The FAA requires that the pilot is either VFR or IFR qualified. The typical professional pilot has to be qualified IFR for emergencies. This has nothing to do with what the company can or can't do.

So they just weren’t qualified to fly the helicopter.

I bet my house on it .that nigger only cares about himself and his own little world. Jokes on him ha ha ha ! Nigger

Dude it's just paperwork.
>Trucker can haul a tanker full of water with just class C cdl.
>Trucker needs Hazmat certification to haul a tanker full of milk.

Just remember that if you feel anything but happiness over these two niggers dying, then you're a cum-guzzling faggot. They're both trash and the world is better off without them. I absolutely love the salt I'm getting from around the world seeing people cry over these useless nogs. T…

I agree with you.

Attached: 1580093224540m.jpg (1024x950, 88K)

The net result was a dead nigger, no reason to get lost in the details.

>except play jungle ball.
>jungle ball
>Sport Invented by a fuckin' Leaf