This is a pristine yeen!

this is a pristine yeen!

Attached: sweet hyena -o.jpg (950x832, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dali-speakers.com/products/zensor/zensor-1/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7rxwEfFMbaY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mb79ctR-E-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fix your mental problems fucktard

>an eye for an eye,a tooth for a tooth
*grimace in the darkness
very eerie indeed

Attached: 0009.png (2507x3541, 1.64M)

seems like someone here is projecting

Attached: jasiri and janja a new way to go -o.jpg (467x350, 20K)

Is it really you or the impersonator that trolls the original Jasiri poster? -J

Attached: tumblr_oxe4drFB2A1uoj0sfo1_1280.png (853x479, 186K)

Hey OP! glad to see ya!

Attached: rita.jpg (621x600, 198K)

Attached: jasiri_internet.jpg (500x589, 72K)

Nice Discord, faggot.

naw j, this is really me, the impersonator you're talking about is the guy from the waifu thread a few days ago?
hey ritaman, nice to see you too, how you doin'
i don't know what you're talking about, this is Cred Forums

Attached: jasiri in her glory -o.jpg (223x226, 6K)

I'm doing good, even after I got stucked in a traffic jam.

Listening to some music and enjoying that seet fermented grape juice :D

how are you?

Attached: fox_wine.jpg (758x1000, 152K)

¡Hola amigos! ¿Qué tal todo? -J

Attached: Lion-king2-disneyscreencaps-7544.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

Attached: dcduk6r-a48dc244-a831-4136-a09d-a4430b14793f.png (960x960, 327K)

>¿Qué tal todo?

Hi J! how are you?

Attached: rita_hat.jpg (800x450, 54K)

>Hi J!
¡Hola! I am fine, I was asking how you are before. The other day you told me that you purchased a new speaker and that you were very happy with it, what model is it?
Hola to you too, mfw. How is everything? -J

Attached: fox-wildlife-red-fox-fauna-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x410, 84K)

Henlo, whatchu doin J?

Attached: ddle4sd-ca0d3fc4-0669-4097-b8ef-e3d5b6629bce.png (707x1000, 541K)

>fermented grape juice
sounds pretty unappetizing when you say it like that, white or red?, dry?
>how are you?
i'm doing alright, fren, got to do something minor around the house, but besides that my day is mostly clear, i do have to go in around 2 to 3 hours though to eat with relatives, probably gonna watch the new lion king with my family tomorrow, its not going to be something i will really enjoy, but i still want to watch it to see how bad they fucked up
>¡Hola amigos! ¿Qué tal todo? -J
hey J, now that most of the gang has arrived we can finally rev up those fryers
is there a reason you picked kovu or just felt like posting him
eyyyyy, whats up my amigo from another gringo

Attached: jasiri and kion2 -o.jpg (472x626, 198K)

ist it you wmf?

>I was asking how you are before

oh thanks for asking, I'm doing good, relaxing right now. was caught for about 1h in a traffic jam but now I'm home and with my hyena friends

>what model is it?

they are dali zensor 1: dali-speakers.com/products/zensor/zensor-1/

they perform really good

Attached: rita_chest.png (338x422, 150K)

Yooooooooooooooo

There is one thing i wanted to ask, is there any way to contact you outside chan
I wanted to ask you something privately

Yus tis me, how was your day?

Attached: image0-17.jpg (860x735, 34K)

>sounds pretty unappetizing

I enjoy taking out the fun of things

>white or red?, dry?

It's still white, sweet and fruity

>its not going to be something i will really enjoy

you can choose friends but not family

I still wish you to enjoy the new movie

Attached: rita_bedroom_eyes.png (900x553, 171K)

sure
volafile org/r/15pg9zfj0
contact me there

Attached: jasiri and kion playful -o.jpg (1380x788, 99K)

>you can choose friends but not family
haha naw, the aspect of watching it with family is alright, its the movie that i know i won't really like
>I still wish you to enjoy the new movie
thanks man, i'll definitely enjoy it, but it can't compare to the original

Attached: sideways look -o.jpg (1382x1033, 74K)

I am waiting to entertain a visit, and you? What have you being doing or are planning on doing today?
>is there a reason you picked kovu
I think the rest of the best Lion King characters deserve some love, not only our one and only queen.
>was caught for about 1h in a traffic jam
Ugh, I am sorry to hear that.
>dali zensor 1
I checked them out a bit, they seem pretty good! Do you like to listen to music? I am a big music lover myself. -J

Attached: Jasiri - Femahyenanon -j.gif (800x450, 2M)

>Yus tis me

that's great! we are nearly fully assembled, only our sqirrel friend is missing

>how was your day?

work was pretty anoying, a lot of noise and people wanting help. don't get me wrong, I like to help my colleagues but somtimes it's too much. like when every five minutes comes someone and distracts you of your own work

BUT: it's friday now, I'm getting boozed and everything is allright

Attached: rita_sit.jpg (146x133, 5K)

>I think the rest of the best Lion King characters deserve some love, not only our one and only queen.
yeah, definitely, maybe at some point i'll expand to other characters from the universe too, but i think i'll keep jasiri as the primary focus, or atleast in the starter post
>only our sqirrel friend is missing
sadly squirrelboy won't be here until sunday, he has some stuff to do

Attached: kion and jasiri smiling -o.jpg (752x628, 42K)

>Invisible tripcodes

>compare to the original

I was as a boy in the cinema as the original movie came out. it was great

>Do you like to listen to music?

oh yeah, but I have to admit that music was more important to me till the age of about 24 years. now I enjoy music but I don't have it to be playing whole the time.
my main thing is metal, but I also enjoy a bit of electric music like the prodigy (old stuff, duh) or drum'n'bass. hip-hop and rap is not my thing, but there are certain songs I like

Attached: rita_drink.jpg (3500x2500, 1.98M)

>but i still want to watch it to see how bad they fucked up
Basing myself on the way you previously spoke about the remake film I thought you had already seen it. I take it then that your poor opinion regarding the film is based on the tráilers for it?

For everyone else on the thread por favor check this two videos out and give your opinions about it, I care for them:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7rxwEfFMbaY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mb79ctR-E-c

-J

Attached: 1428277-hyena-wallpaper-3008x2000-for-iphone-6.jpg (3008x2000, 1.36M)

>but I don't have it to be playing whole the time.
wish i could say the same, i need to have sounds to focus on or else tinnitus kicks in

Attached: jasiri and kion 7 -o.jpg (1346x813, 83K)

I told you guys about my order at an tool dealer for electronics. I finally got my stuff yesterday.

I BELIEVE they forgot my order. as I wrote them the e-mail mail they were all like "oh, we are waiting for the delivery of one product you ordered. we expect it to receive on friday next week" (I wrote that mail last week). the fast delivery after my mail is a sign form me that they just made this story up and forgot all about my order.

but now I'm having my stuff and I'm happy but I consider never order there anymore because it was the second time this happened

Attached: rita_burp.png (479x360, 221K)

>Basing myself on the way you previously spoke about the remake film I thought you had already seen it
i have seen some snippets of it and have the original premise of it, i know they haven't changed anything major or done anything out of the ordinary, the only thing i can commend about it is the songs, also gets bonus points from me for including "he lives in you" in it, but besides that i haven't spoiled myself too much so i can experience it with my family

Attached: jasiri on rock -o.jpg (1834x1034, 102K)

>I BELIEVE they forgot my order. as I wrote them the e-mail mail they were all like "oh, we are waiting for the delivery of one product you ordered. we expect it to receive on friday next week" (I wrote that mail last week). the fast delivery after my mail is a sign form me that they just made this story up and forgot all about my order.
haha, happy you atleast got it in the end, yeah, you shouldn't order from them again if this is the second time this happened

Attached: jasiri and kion sisi ni sawa -o.png (1000x950, 370K)

>and give your opinions about it

looks pretty well done! as I told OP I was as a boy in the cinema as that movie came out. I'd consider to watch it one time (the new version).

Attached: rita_consider.png (881x799, 162K)

>but i think i'll keep jasiri as the primary focus, or atleast in the starter post
Oh I agree, Jasiri should be front and center!
>work was pretty anoying, a lot of noise and people wanting help
Oh dear, I feel you Rita. I have been there too.
>I was as a boy in the cinema as the original movie came out.
I believe the first time I saw the film I was a tad too young for it (around six or seven years old), I still remember loving it and not getting traumatized. Also I have never seen it in spanish, always in english; that was because I saw it on a video of the english version.
>prodigy
Oh yes I like that, it being old isn't of importance I believe.
>I BELIEVE they forgot my order. as I wrote them the e-mail mail they were all like "oh, we are waiting for the delivery of one product you ordered. we expect it to receive on friday next week" (I wrote that mail last week). the fast delivery after my mail is a sign form me that they just made this story up and forgot all about my order.
What is up with all of you having issues with order services? It seems they tend to fail quite a lot.
>i know they haven't changed anything major
Well, for me the change they made to Shenzi was quite terrible. -J

Attached: 1428308-free-download-hyena-wallpaper-2421x1665-for-android-tablet.jpg (2421x1665, 894K)

>It seems they tend to fail quite a lot.

I can tell you this: most people are like "oh, made in germany, engineered in germany, that must be good!"
it was, about 20 years ago. now most companies rely on their good name (the company founders worked hard for) and produce now "price oriented" stuff (after the old generation left off and the new generation of "business people" came in for management).

Don't buy a german car with the four rings on it's hood, it's shit nowdays.
VW also, but you won't pay that much.
Mercedes-Benz: it will rust away in no time.
BMW: they are still ok (I don't work for BMW)
Opel: I'm driving an Opel Vectra from 1997. can't tell how they are after PSA aquired them.

Bosch: they still make good produkts but they don't last as long as the older ones
Siemens: I hate these guys. but products seem ok
For those two companies I'm talking for industrial equipment. consumer equipment got worse for both companies

I think it's a shame and will ruin one day my country

Attached: rita_argument.png (881x799, 164K)

>Well, for me the change they made to Shenzi was quite terrible. -J
have started watching the lion king movie last week but had to stop 30 minutes in, right around when shenzi first appeared, and she seemed pretty vicious, should be seeing the rest of the movie tomorrow and see what's up

Attached: jasiri and janja flowers -o.jpg (1280x814, 99K)

>and she seemed pretty vicious

shenzi is vicious (that's maybe the reason i like her, I'm into bad girls and good guys) but I haven't seen the new movie, so I can't tell how she is now

Attached: rita_cloud.png (600x600, 104K)

>it was, about 20 years ago. now most companies rely on their good name (the company founders worked hard for) and produce now "price oriented" stuff (after the old generation left off and the new generation of "business people" came in for management).
I can corroborate that, not only because I have experienced so myself but also because many people told me the same. So many good products decades ago from those brands that now are so SO much worse it's amazing. And don't get me started on planned obsolescence...
>and she seemed pretty vicious
She is! She is completely one dimensional, never funny, always serious and brooding hyena. I also didn't like the hyena's redesign. -J

Attached: main-qimg-7afe04fcd71c309ea8229bdb19da0010.jpg (640x640, 97K)

>And don't get me started on planned obsolescence...

as an e-tech: it is there! I see it ad designs considerations. components are used at the specified limit, or placed in a way that thermal stress will degenerate them.

I've got one piece of test equipment, that's dated back to WW2 and it works great. I've got test equipment from the 60s and it's working great. I've got test equipment from the 80s and it's working great.
I've got test equipment from two years ago and it's failing....

>She is completely one dimensional

that sucks. she was funny, intelligent and had a persona.

Attached: rita_butt.jpg (2500x2150, 217K)

hey guys, I'm leaving now. I'm going to visit a friend.

see ya!

Attached: rita_stand.png (564x700, 140K)

¡Adiós, Rita! -J

Attached: tigi78pq8j011.jpg (700x700, 310K)

see you around ritaboy

Attached: kion and jasiri 3 -o.png (800x726, 507K)

well friends, this is gonna be my final reply for the next few hours as i'll be dining with family, i might start a thread later on if its not too late, see you later!

Attached: jasiri arm on chin -o.png (900x841, 918K)

Woo! -J

Need more Jasiri posters

Attached: 1579098634158.jpg (837x675, 52K)

hey, you new?

Attached: jasiri and janja smile-o.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

Reach me on volafile if you come back, -o! -J

Attached: tumblr_pjjod2KT191y0e7t6o1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 388K)

GET FUCKED!
Little faggot
ON TOP!
Little faggot
GET FUCKED!
Little faggot
ON TOP!
Little faggot
GET FUCKED!
Little faggot
ON TOP!
Little faggot
GET FUCKED!
Little faggot
ON TOP!
Little faggot

HAHAHA when we catch you you will get raped! I wanna watch you cry and scream!

Attached: andyelder.jpg (600x646, 188K)

You guys are cute :3