Thoughts on Stephen King?

Thoughts on Stephen King?
is he more than popular genre writer with overlong books?
What does Cred Forums read?

Attached: IT guy.jpg (300x450, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1I0ij5Jci_w?t=142
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i need to read more of him
all i ever read was Carrie and I did'nt like it so much
what's your favourite?

books are okay. people suck his dick like shakespeare thinking everything he writes is brilliant, when in reality, he's written only a few good novels.

political opinions are garbage.

youtu.be/1I0ij5Jci_w?t=142

>731
i've read none of his work and i'm actually proud of that

It's mostly "garbage" but it's entertaining.
He's also got a knack for creating original characters and giving them memorable lines.

I like the cut of his jib. Author's likeovies share in that people either like it or hate it. As is with different taste. He's my favorite author.

great work buddy

Read Gerald's Game or Dreamcatcher

???
what?
???

>/lit/

NO U

He's the spiritual successor to HP Lovecraft - I really like his stuff

Read the dark tower series or I would go with the stand. My favorite is the dark tower series of books. The movie sucked ass, of course. But, it's a theme with Steven, books are great and movies can't translate it well. I do think that twilight zone was a fun watch. THERE IS MAN ON THE WING OF THIS PLANE!! Want to see something really scary?

they don't sell his books in my country, only the extremely popular IT and considering his novels are really extensive i'm probably not gonna read them on my laptop

Also The Dome is a good read

I had like 12 of his books, never read them all tho, only the dreamcather and the dead zone. When he started to act like a liberal pussyfag I threw all of his books in the trash. btw when I want to read about supernatural shit I want that book to be literally a horror or something and not soap shit with a lot of love-hate stories like in 50 shades of faggots and all that stupid politics everywhere. The dead zone is literally about "muh bad republicans hurr glory to liberals and niggers"
Fuck him, liberal hippie faggot.

Not all his novels are big
Try cujo or the shining.

Super extra bonus of you find a serial version of the green mile (my serial version along with my hardback copy of On Writing are my fave)

Attached: 91ISeM5FYpL.jpg (2048x1536, 578K)

ha
can't tell if you are joking or not but i agree

Attached: 61+h1sZqpTL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 32K)

Same King is also my favorite. It is still one my favorite novels.

you have to learn to separate the author's personal beliefs and politics from the stories they've written. I've read almost everything Lovecraft produced, but he would absolutely hate me (I'm asian) if he were still alive. Still doesn't detract from the enjoyment I derive from reading his books.

why would've Lovecraft hate on you?
he wasn't into anime lul?

No, it's they, the writers, should separate their shitty liberal views from the stories. Because I don't want to read about how blacks, liberals, fags and other fuckers are good and a straight white males are bad in all of his shit of a books. It's like being a nazi and listen to punk rock.

Haha I hate anime as well so it wouldn't be an issue. Lovecraft notoriously hated Asians and there are many letters you can find pertaining to his hatred towards my people. Like I said, it's not really a big deal to me as he's been dead for so long, but I know that if he were an author in the modern era and I actually met him, it wouldn't be a pleasant experience. But his work is truly invaluable to me.

Lovecraft actually was a nazi, he hated everyone except triangle faced faggots like himself. He thought foreigners are savages.

Ching Chong ching Chong

>I don't want to read about

surprised you even can read

Go suck some nigger cock on an another anti-white parade.

NO U

Attached: 1-13720_mexican-meme-troll-face-funny-troll-face-hd.jpg (840x681, 203K)

Agreed, and I also liked 1922