My mom found out that I like to crossdress. She's on her way home right now. I'm literally shaking what am I gonna do...

My mom found out that I like to crossdress. She's on her way home right now. I'm literally shaking what am I gonna do? I just want to run away from home...

Attached: 1560691470999.jpg (576x1024, 59K)

I think you need to stop LARPing and kill yourself you fucking kike.

better an hero user

Dress up and have lesbian sex with your mom

Jerk off in front of her

just tell her its a phase

I don't really have that kind of relationship with my mother...
I'd rather not do that. I don't have a gun or pills or anything
It's not though I really really like it

Attached: 156326664282.jpg (1080x1920, 374K)

Put on your cutest outfit and tell her not to kinkshame you. Then get down on your knees and hand her a strapon.

Stop being a faggot

own it bitch

you look pretty, party on my dude

Hello, Reiko. You're going to jail.

>own it bitch
FAGGOT

show pp

yeah i am

and what

Attached: 182806a4-8821-483e-96b8-102c4a57a583.jpg (1032x1600, 245K)

Own it. Tell me why do you like to cross dress, OP?

Got any OC Alanna to prove your sitch?>Knowing enough about "gay culture" to read this code

Yass queen

>it's not though I really really like it

There's this thing called lying... you don't have to always mean what you say you fag

ElChapoTrapHouse is the name of the discord these fools are hiding behind.

unironically tell her to fuck off if she doesn't like it
if she kicks you out of the house show her who's boss and start living on your own then give her 0 attention when she gets old and weak

> Knowing enough about gay "culture" to read this code

YASS QUEEN.

>Encouraging LGBT sexuality. Why?

We need less homosexuality, non-binary, etc. shit.

Well you can always Kik me at mrzer04202 and let me be your daddy.

why less? More homo means better chance with girls for incels

This user is part of a blackmailing group and will make you carve into your legs and arms with a blade.

Oxymoron. Also, traps aren't girls.

we're all put on this earth just to have as much fun in life as possible because we're all going to die and there's no point in anything
so let everyone have their fun as long as they aren't interfering with anyone else's fun

mfw when incels seethe seeing a trap with a cisgirl

Attached: 1464606202074.png (293x287, 198K)

source on image?

you fucking dumbass nigger

more homo means less general straight pop
means straight girls will have no one but disgusting incels

fucking pass the third grade you nigger

Homos arent whats stopping incels from getting chicks, theyd ironically be better off being gay themselves

Delusional

Attached: 1580466436103.jpg (960x816, 119K)

Then why so much shilling for said incels to become traps? Why should I even care about incels? I don't think about them at all.

no shit, but more people become homo means less straight guys, means incels might actually have a chance... this is why you people need to stay in school so you can learn to comprehend and infer better

fucking hell... take a motherfucking joke and/or insult about incels. No one actually think about incels

You should run away and live with me.
I can chain you to my radiator and feed you a healthy diet of hormones and sexy abuse every day.

Need nudes from op

I think user looks kinda cute dressed like that. I mean seriously a few drinks of some Jim beam I believe I would mount him up and fk him. That’s of course after he dropped to his knees and gave me a good BJ

I. Know if hit it rn so hard. Rim that asshole out and fuck her mouth up.

I dont want to shatter your dreams little incel, but every male in the world could turn gay and women would still prefer to fuck dogs rather than an incel

Bumping. Still there op?

Attached: 156326726786.jpg (1080x1920, 430K)

Why?

I doubt its really OP on the pictures, but i say just own it, if shes bitch about it just react depending on how much u rly need a place to live

Lana rain

Show your benis

This woman is a lesbian statutory rapist. I love her.