Guys I'm scared, it's only another 5 and half hours until we leave the EU...

Guys I'm scared, it's only another 5 and half hours until we leave the EU. I can't afford to pay for tarrifs from in the EU, this unironically sucks now.

Attached: images (18).jpg (225x224, 10K)

Is it actually happening today? Wow

So, can someone tell me why this took so long? I haven't been following it much, but it seems like there's been years of faff and chaff

New Prime minister is a Conservative, with some Nationalist sympathies. He was elected in a landslide in December, which means now Brexit can be forced through Parliament. Without opposition parties opposing the will of the people.

Basically the previous prime minister (theresa may) was against brexit but got kinda forced into it.
And given the advantages the UK had over the rest of the EU countries (UK kept its currency, borders, paid a very low share of EU costs, etc) any brexit would be a bad deal.
And the UK parliament didn't like bad deals.
But now that discount trump lies all around the place, "everything is fine" so the brexit can proceed.

Explain this tariff thing pls

Will Britain start colonizing again? Or are they too liberal now

tariff : tax the import company has to pay. Usually around 10-20% of the item imported.
They then make the consumer pay this extra fee because of course.
TL.DR : Everything your country doesn't produce costs much more.

too retarded.

Except UK elections are based on first pass the pole and the majority of mp are elected by 30-40% of the votes so to claim the will of the people is invalid

From the left of us in the US we offer our condolences for the Trumpites and the fart heard round the world.

What the fuck are you actually trying to say?

Highbrow shit just let it fly by little buddy

nigga what

UK has always been shit. Fuck the english. You should have burned your country to the ground in the 80s.

Tariffs are like 10% on foreign goods, wtf why are you not worried about rent if money's that tight

just unite against the edl those faggots want you to fall to germany and you are letting them decide your fate.

You think I'm not?

Attached: W9kq.gif (375x360, 161K)

That even sounded white when you typed it.

The UK has paid the highest into the EU but also received rebates along the way at an unfavorable rate, and was being forced to receive too high a number of refugees and finally said fuck it.

Northern Ireland here. Sucks to be you England and Wales

PM D.C.
may of put his dick in a dead pig's mouth
dead pig = dead kid

Attached: 4723.jpg (574x179, 43K)

Fishing industry is so glad they're finally out, all the fishing wars where half of Scandinavia, France and other fishers just went out to keep them from fishing in their fishing grounds while they were still banned to do so for another four months.

>The UK has paid the highest into the EU
This is false.
>received rebates along the way at an unfavorable rate
Also false. UK's rate of rebate is one of the most favourable at over 65% of its contributions value.
>and was being forced to receive too high a number of refugees and finally said fuck it.
It recieved less than 4 other EU nations two of which have fucked economies. Essentially the refugee bullshit is Tory scaremongering.

Good luck m8, Enjoy 6 quid Arizona now because how distributors work. Dont worry too much, give it a year and your nationalist hell hole will be getting their cheeks clapped. Unless they somehow print more money to fake build shit in a mad dash to keep the economy afloat. Not only do you gotta worry about those EU libs all planning to withdrawn and collapse your economy to come back when the conservative basically give it away but you might get to see irish get mad n explodeee

Sorry to see you go Britain. For real. If Germany drops too, then I think it's all over.

>>Evidence

what is the burden of proof?

The EU is the Fourth Reich in disguise as Germany hold all the power

Full Brexit is more likely happening on 2030.
This is only the beginning and the only thing that IS changed is this:
Britbongers can't vote at European parlament but they are subjected to European law.

So good job, very useful.

This is not the end.
It's only the beginning of the real negotiations.
The real deal is way far away.

>
Nice try pepe