Tattoo thread

Tattoo thread.

My girlfriend just got this done. I think it looks amazing, even though its not completely done just yet

Attached: file.png (500x960, 929K)

It doesnt. It looks like shit. You get what you pay for.

Daily remind that tatoos are for giant faggots that never grow up, never get over things, never think about the future and have 0 personality so they have to print shit in their skin to pretend they are "interesting".

oh snap. it didnt let me post the second pic.

that was only from the 1st session. here it is now, looks amazing IMO

Attached: file.png (720x960, 1002K)

Show her tits?

>Antifa tranny
Absolutely disgusting

Couldn't agree more my friend. Tatts are a big red flag when it comes to women. They all regret it in the end.

That looks like absolute shit, she pay a back alley art student for that?

Imagine being this boring

do you pretend you're fucking the seahorse?

>Boring
Boring people get tattoos because it's to mask how dull they really are. It's like a conversation piece because they themselves have nothing to talk about.

Im gonna need to see more pics of those socks.

Attached: ih8y7.jpg (960x579, 75K)

I forget I even have them most days and never talk about them unless someone asks, not everyone is an attention whore like you (reeeee someone did something I need to complain)

Attached: DTuJpw9VoAAAbKE.jpg (552x552, 26K)

hahahahaha

This is like "Live laugh love." Just run.

yall need to stop talking shit about these tattoos.

they are from an award winning (2nd place) tattoo artist out of houston texas.

i will forward these messages to him if yall dont stop

>ImAgInE BeInG ThIs BoRiNg.

Dude, there's a lot of things you can do with yourself to express your personality; getting tatoos it's not one of them.

lol i work with her, always thought no regrets , only memories, was basically im a slut

It's ugly, I don't get why people get tattoos unless it is used for painting eye brows or those people who want to use tattoos to cover lack of hair in some parts of their body. Conventional tattoo makes you look "less", makes you look disgusting or even an ex-con.

looks bad. hope you/she didnt pay too much money for it.

good job
your gf got her fat ass tattooed - now when she puts on a shit load of weight (she looks like a fatty tbh, and you know she won't lose any of her pregnancy/baby weight) that will look like utter shit.

Amen to that my dear user.

Rent free

I can't do drugs so I get tattoos instead

Attached: Snapchat-133699631.jpg (1080x1920, 552K)

What a GAUDY piece of shit tattoo. Hahahahahaha

it's terrible and is going to age terribly, the lines are so bad and the colors are so uneven that after the first round of fall out she'll look like more of a leper than she currently does. jesus christ.

Now that's a skilled tattoo artist.

to yall that aint haters in this thread. hit my boy up. he does great tatts and even better prices. PLus he has an outstanding record on attendance and keeping your appointment.

thanks

Attached: file.png (539x322, 89K)

In nature, the male seahorse is the one who gestates the offspring. Take from that what you will.

also won't age well, there's too little bordering so when the ink migrates it will look all washed out/blurred together

Thanks user, he's done a lot of my tats. he's def worth the money.

Attached: Snapchat-172013783.jpg (1080x1920, 501K)

Is he the one responsible for this seahorse with downs?

yea he did the seahorse. idk what you mean by "downs" ???

Another one my artist did. I like tattoos as long as they aren't some garage made bs like that trash seahorse and the art isn't the same shit everyone has. It seems like anyone and everyone gets tattooed just to fit in and be cool. It's my meditation.

Attached: Snapchat-641647266.jpg (3264x1836, 1.33M)

>cellulite
>fat ankles
>horrible feet
>belly flap
>oger feet
>that motherfucking tattoo

She's ruined

Attached: BFAF41C5-55D5-4E1A-ABD6-B8FF8DC136E8.jpg (750x1334, 154K)

man. id love to see you say that to her husbands face.

I’d imagine all manner of people have tattoos and this is a really stupid opinion, objectively.

Here's mine i did two weeks ago

Attached: IMG_20200116_1754231.jpg (480x640, 172K)

>covers up shitty tat with 4x sized shit tat
Holy fuck man i hope this isnt your girl but if it is i hope you bought her a helmet

She looks disgusting holy shit, like a walking std kek

Autism the tattoo

Nice b8 faggot but were nypa

This tattoo artist probably fucked ops mom so hes trying to get u autists to raid him kek nice try faggot

Oh no, then he will see anonymous postings that he has no idea who they came from. So fucking scerred right now

That isn't my artist. 2 different Anons posts faggot. That's the artist that did that shitty seahorse

Its b8 abandon thread

With the list of cellulite, fat ankles, horrible feet, belly flap, etc, she's "ruined" in your opinion anyway. It's not like the lack of tattoo is going to make her less "ruined" in your eyes. So she might as well get whatever the fuck she wants.

Not like she's going to interest you, and with your opinions of her body (not even just her tattoo), she's not going to be interested in you. So works out. She gets the tattoo and you stay away from her.

Not him but my gf has a few tats. But they are small and one is so she doesnt wear a med bracelet she has type 1 diabetes. The other ones are for family. But if my girl came home with ops ugly trashy tat I'd leave and find a girl that doesnt make shitty decisions

That’s terrible jesus

your taste is trash you nigger pleb

Attached: 1499355450324.jpg (588x664, 81K)

dude dont talk shit about my GF like that.

also please no racist slurs, her husband is half black

Well....I am not saying that the tattoo is a good one either....But with that user's list, it wouldn't even matter if it was a "good" tattoo.

I have a "giant" tattoo, but...I like to think it's more tasteful than that? Though I'm sure plenty of people on Cred Forums would disagree and think it's trashy or poor taste, or make me boring or slutty or whatever negative adjective they can think of.

One of my first tattoos was done by somebody my ex-bf used to know. And...that's a mistake. It was/is terrible and painful but I was young and too intimidated to voice my objections. Not as giant as that seahorse thankfully.

After that, anyone I come across who is thinking of tattoos, my number one advice is to pay money, lots of money, for a quality tattoo from a quality tattoo artist. In this day and age of Instagram and Internet, there is no excuse to have poorly done tattoos.

(Sorry to the owner of the giant seahorse...it's not a well-done tattoo imo...but yeah....)

That means nothing if he's going to continue doing shitty artwork.

Cripes, 95% of all tattoos are cringy and hideous

Bait

Attached: 1568037076095.jpg (789x574, 126K)

Attached: 1580443406273.gif (450x371, 2M)

Sick looking tattoo OP. Who's the artist?

your mom
sage

>white knighting this hard
Don't forget to dilate btw

Show your gf this and then take a look at hers

Attached: carp.jpg (800x600, 72K)

stay outta the sun with that one, brah.
Or it'll turn into a giant smudge.

Sorry op it looks like shit at the top. Good luck with that

kek. Found the faggot

Attached: 1555814852735.jpg (496x496, 134K)

What have you done user...

already looks like a giant smudge

Yeah that shit is gonna look great as that ass continues expanding... Super great.

(I was gonna say if she loses weight as well, but we all know that ain't gonna happen.)

>trips of Wayne's world checked.

Attached: 200w.gif (200x110, 76K)

Lol, no.

Attached: DJ06iggW0AAyR85.jpg (1200x591, 98K)

>find a girl that doesnt make shitty decisions
>girl
Doesn't make Shitty decisions
Oh, user..you must pick one

Hahahaha look at that body shape. Look at her fat beer belly. How do you let yourself go as a female this badly hahahaha

Jesus that's fucking shit, fattest seahorse iv seen must just sink to the ocean floor and stay there.

Fucking disgusting lazy fat worthless whore you got there user.
Fucks sake, gross!

you should just scrape the nasty cunt cheese out of her and suffocate on it user. Such disgusting skank filth is even too much for /b, maybe better suited for bestgore or other such sites you disgusting shit

Attached: 6E5613FD-4F76-4ABA-89EA-2806CB3F43DD.gif (413x292, 1.97M)

Pretty fucky if you ask me, Julian

Tattoo are lame nowadays, me being old as fuck knows this for a fact. Back in the day, people knew not to fuck with you if were inked.

Honestly op that's a shit looking tattoo. embarrassing

Shut the fuck up ya old dirt sack.

You forgot generally poor, unintelligent, and attention seeking. If you see someone with tats like this follow them home. 9/10 they live in a dumpster fire of a trailer park.

Obviously not yours but
>getting an ultra-weeb tattoo
Kek

Give it a few years. It will look like a hyper pregnant seahorse with a 2 foot head fin.

Ah what? People that live in a trailer park and to broke to afford anything but meth

Tattoos are whack

Stupid idea, stupid size, bad colors, bad artist, horrific body

Do I complain that you masturbate to b 7 times a day? Stupid neckbeard

He's fucking awful. Of course he's from Texas, where braincells go to die

You’re girl is a fattie, the tat is horrendous, and you’re gay.

What the fuck is on your feet?

I fucking hate tattoos on women. I would never date or even hook up with a chick that has one. Instant turnoff.

I kinda agree with you but there are some decent women in that sea of filth.

Found the illiterate trailer park meth head.
Kek

Attached: B5B41B20-4AED-47D7-8340-13566FB1E455.jpg (124x115, 2K)

Nobody cares

the fashion of trailer-trash

Hahaha ya girl got man hands

That is a HORRIBLE tat

Attendance? Is this grade school or something?
And keeping an appointment is somehow above average? Holy fucking shit everyone involved with tattoos is shit.

Not trying to hate, but someone has got to tell you in seriousness it doesn't look good man - sorry. I have tattoos myself, and I like them on women, but this is not one I would like. The art design is really bad (cartoony, but not in a good way), and the colors look like they were put on with a water brush in art class. If you like this guy, maybe continue using him for some other things, but this ain't good work.

i like how every tattoo thread (even when the tattoo is bad and no one disagrees), there's like weird straight edge virgins that pop out talking about how they won't have sex with anyone with a a tattoo like anyone gives a shit. you don't even have the option to have sex period, let alone be picky about it

Your shit doesn't come close to my boy. Hit him up. Synister Ink.

You graffiti'd your body for a picture of a crow wearing goggles.

Oink.

bro, it looks like shit

Sure is fat, this one.

If it keeps consuming planets at this rate you're about to have a big ol' seahorse for you, sailor.