I got a 200mg weed cookie, should i eat the whole thing? Already ate half without thinking about it

I got a 200mg weed cookie, should i eat the whole thing? Already ate half without thinking about it

Attached: 80567FA9-AD35-487A-B724-DBBFAF5B0717.jpg (1080x1350, 506K)

200 mg.
So that's barely visible to the naked eye, right?

Dude my wife can eat 300mg cookie and just get slightly tired, eat it and stop being a fucking scared 16yo

No, 0.2g is easily seen by eye

>implying 200mg is even remotely strong
>underage detected

Wow bruh you are so cool you ate 100mg of a weed cookie that's fucking dank don't get caught by your parents! Lol faggot

Kek.

Just eat it and why do you feel the need to shitpost it on Cred Forums? I think you would be better off going on Grindr and getting TOPPED.

Can someone show OP their dick he is clearly gay

I bet there isn't even weed inside that cookie and you got ripped off lol

Timestamp the cookie or take a dump on a plate and post it you faggot

>TFW OP eats the cookie
>puts on mom's panties
>OP faps to traps
>OP can't get off
>his parents walk in
>OP gets grounded
>OP is a faggot

Attached: Edibles-Dosing-Chart-1024x757.png (1024x757, 233K)

Attached: 20200131_111954-864x1152.jpg (864x1152, 189K)

Show detail nutrition info on bottom of tin or under the lid or whatever

It doesn't have any of that, it just came with that sticker on the tin lid

Show girl in pic naked

Unless you're an extremely seasoned smoker, you're probably about to lose your shit.
Just remember it isn't permanent.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 185K)

Retards

I smoke every day so I'm pretty comfortable with it, losing my shit is what I would like. I finished off the cookie since the pic and I am starting to notice the slight buzz but nothing intense

Oh dude I realized what you've done. I'm the fool on about the tin. Remember it may end up feeling like adrenaline so remind yourself what it is. And be careful of swallowing liquid or solids because you'll probably feel every single bit of it as it goes down to your stomach. Not very pleasant

No idea what the THC content is of your edible (because 200mg could be a fuckton or a little depending on the potency). I smoke lightly every day after work just to unwind. But I'm Paxing everything, so I decided to make a 75mg of, already roasted from the PAX leftovers, and it literally glued me to the couch for 3 hours. It wasn't all that fun, but I didn't wig out either. So... good luck.

200mg is a lot if you have low tolerance.