I wonder how someone can still be liberal after being exposed to so many red pills. Are they just thick-headed?

I wonder how someone can still be liberal after being exposed to so many red pills. Are they just thick-headed?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And also, they go to university where they receive a higher education and become more liberal. It's like, the more red pills and awareness and education you give them, the more progressive they become.

Interesting user.

Red pill doesnt mean its true. Youve taken a perspective and filled it with confirmation bias and dont actually live in the real world.

You shouldn't make fun of the retarded.

This is exactly why someone can still be a liberal. You keep trying to reduce shit to these black and white simple ideas. If you are prone to believing you are having these red pilled truths then basing your entire philosophy on that. You have an inherent issue understanding complexities and shades of grey. When in a world where many of those shades exist you have a problem on your hands. Sorry to say.

Bingo. If someone sees *nothing* of value in the opposing party's viewpoint and can't even understand it, then basically you've been brainwashed.

"I'm so liberal that if you say I'm wrong then ill asume youre brianwashed"
This is the absolute state of the left

Only that's not what I said. At all.

I know reading is hard, but try and you might get it

sounds like a leftie position user

>basically you've been brainwashed
i think with op it's more a matter of
>thick-headed

>I'm so conservative that if you say I'm wrong then ill assume you're thick-headed
FTFY along with the spelling errors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory

I agree, but sadly all the lefties I know personally are exactly like you said. For them, the political right is the literal devil and everything it stands for is evil and must be purged. There's just no rationality. If someone tries to debate them they instantly become angry as if they were personally attacked

When the snowflakes resort to criticizing spelling, you know they have nothing

it is a true mark of stupidity to believe one political party has all of the right answers. count yourself as being one of the stupid ones op.

By having my own thoughts, going more and more left is easy.
I was a pretty conservative Christian, but then I learned how to question authority.

Uh the biggest problem is when political parties started pandering to a certain base.

I'm a so called "lefty", but I wouldn't completely disregard voting for a certain political party if they best represented me, where I live.
The polarization of politics is what is making people like op bluepill themselves into thinking everyone fits within a little box and will never come out of it.

I like healthcare, public education, legal immigration, free of expression, gun ownership, but I dont like toxic conservative culture, or unchecked capitalism, racism, war, or the corporate control of political leadership.

Bro you're so smug and snarky bro xD you got him I bet he cant read you got himbro XDD

It's a valid criticism, though. I'm sorry it triggered you.

People who are functional adults are immune to redpills

A dig big and a dook

You can be exposed to a whole ocean of red pills but you have to actually swallow them to get any benefits. Libbies have too much semen in their mouths to fit any pills.

Oooh, you tell that fucking fascist, girl!

The liberals say "I have a college degree" as though that is indicative of intelligence. Fact is now, with 80% of people attending college, that means you only need an IQ of 80 to graduate.
Most libs are restricted to single step linear thought. This is correlated to an IQ of less than 90.

SO yes, the 1/3 of the population that is liberal is fucking stupid. Perhaps it can be impressed on them that the best thing they can do to lower their carbon footprint is to not reproduce.

Right, but intelligence and income are also correlated.

And over the past few years, high-income folks are gravitating to the Dems.

Are the Dems getting smarter? Maybe by a bit. Are smarter people becoming Dems. Assuredly so.

Sure libtard.

The Right are the biggest losers in the history of the country.

The so-called Party of Lincoln embraces the confederate flag and confederate statues of the very same traitors and losers that Lincoln defeated.

They embrace white nationalism and fascism, an entire ideology we went to war against and defeated in the 40s!

Even now, Republicans are making the stance that Trump cannot be charged for a crime, he cannot be investigated for a crime, that the courts and congress have no power over him and he can defy any and all oversight. That makes him a Monarch. Our country was literally founded on overthrowing someone with such power and our system was set-up as a wholesale rejection of the Monarchy.

What is it about Republicans that they constantly embrace and adopt the icons and ideology of losers?

Great comeback. Look up the stats if you don't believe me though.

Shut up, libtard.

>look up the stats the dems wrote
>they totally prove the dems are like SUPER smart and stuff
>checkmate DRUMPF xD

Dems erected those statues. The right wants us to not erase our history (that Dems were the party of the KKK and the people who put up those statues (oh, and the party of Jim Crow laws).

Most of those statues are relatively new and not at all historical monuments. Also the Democratic and Republican Parties switched pretty drastically in ideology in the 50s-70s

Maybe cause I'm more normie, but what the fuck does that even mean?

^^^^ this. Life is not black and white. There are thousands of different lifestyles and perspectives and if you only think of yours, you will have a very narrow view of the world.

Get a load of this libtard.

as i mentioned, single step linear thought.

Businesses are donating to dems because dems are centralizing power, those businesses benefit in the form of corporate welfare and corruption. See Obama + Common Core = $50M book deal, Solyndra, Google not paying any CA taxes etc.

This was a mere two step thought. Imagine 6 step non-linear thought.

I'm pretty sure anyone who uses red pill unironically is simply doing so to justify their cynical, edgy, and often incorrect outlook on life, due to their own insecurity.

Not exactly income, but because income can be correlated to education. Look at the demographic data of the last election. More college educated people were left.

Stay mad, libtard.

>More college educated people were libtards.
College: not even once.