Tired of defending trump everyday?

Tired of defending trump everyday?
Tired of making up new conspiracies?
Tired of flip-flopping so it fits your narrative?
Maybe it’s time you try: Reality.
Talk to your doctor about Reality.
Reality may cause unwanted pain and suffering. In a trial, Reality cured 100% of mentally unstable trumpers of their delusions. Other side effects include: awareness of other channels, treating other cultures and races with respect, taking responsibility for your own actions, being happy for others, reading the Constitution, etc.
In rare cases, Reality has been known to be contagious.
If you or a loved one may be suffering from delusions, talk to your doctor today about Reality.
Reality, apply directly to the forehead.

Attached: EsjGC2_B_400x400.jpg (377x377, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WH55lcaSwA4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=im8cMIiz0K4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_process_against_Richard_Nixon
cbsnews.com/amp/news/what-have-presidents-been-impeached-for-these-were-the-articles-of-impeachment-johnson-nixon-clinton-trump/
law.cornell.edu/constitution-conan/article-2/section-4/the-nixon-impeachment-proceedings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care.
I don't care what Trump does or what he says.
I don't care how he acts or what he posts on Twitter.

Donald Trump is the only politician in the last 70 years who has even hinted at fighting the federalist power consolidation dog and pony show going on in Washington.

All of these people, from Ronald Reagan to John Edwards to John Boehner to Hillary Clinton ,with their 400 dollar haircuts and diction coaching, are the fakest people on the fucking planet. They perpetuate the great lie that Americans need their individual rights limited and the federal government involved in their lives. That lie is the broadest and most pervasive evil ever perpetuated in the history of western civilization.

Until someone else comes along who even attempts to fight it, I will vote for Trump.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 185K)

well you're just one person with a shitty opinion, who cares?
I'm voting for him again

Attached: 1579649623053.jpg (1024x1024, 78K)

i voted for him in 2016. won't make the same mistake in 2020!

Tired of obsessing over the president?
Tired of media outlets' incessant ranting about vapid events surrounding the president?
Tired of social justice warrior-ing on online forums that don't give a shit?

Go outside.
Outside has been scientifically proven to make you reassess your position in the world.
Outside proves that it doesn't matter who the president is.
Going outside can supply you with vital vitamin d that you cannot get while sitting at your computer eating tendies.

Do everyone a favor, step away from the computer.

What. A. Queer. And I don't even like Trump

kek
Leftists need to figure out which bathroom to use before they to talk to anyone about "reality"

Attached: Shhhh.jpg (465x453, 32K)

5 more years of this screeching. Actually it'll never get old.
Seethe you pathetic little queer.
Seethe.

Hey, guess what?
He's going to be re-elected, because most Americans want to keep him there, and there's nothing you can do about it.

"drain the swamp"
>fills his cabinet with corporate and political shills

Trumptards are so delusional

Shut up, libtard.

Still mad she lost, libtard?

Kek, this is quality user

Sure libtard.

Okay libtard.

>I'm running with my own money
Meanwhile funded by ultra-zionist Sheldon Adelson

Israeli cum gargleng intinsifies
>lets swallow more to pwn the libs

Attached: Zion Don puppet.jpg (192x262, 6K)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you need to be 18 to vote, no?

Stay mad, libtard.

Not in every state. Some of them just let you in anyway as long as you're brown and a criminal.

sure, bootlicker

Attached: Zion Don Wikileaks.png (500x650, 83K)

Tired of your crying

Attached: d54.jpg (625x365, 41K)

Blow it out your ass, libtard.

fpbp

F’ing communist.

>They perpetuate the great lie that Americans need their individual rights limited and the federal government involved in their lives
Did you already forget about the anti-BDS laws and Zion Don's executive order targeting pro Palistinian speech?

Attached: Zion Don - what he does.jpg (477x449, 153K)

Dilate, libtard.

Seethe, libtard.

>maybe if I call them names they'll change their opinion
Why do kushnershills rely on this tactic so much?

Attached: ad-hom.png (960x542, 142K)

Rightists don’t have that problem; most are so uptight they haven’t taken a shit in years. The rest are just fossils & back in adult diapers.

Dont bother with these fools.

Trump IS the establishment. He’s played them like a golden fiddle.

Besides, the reds want to set a precedent pf monarchy for the next guy they cheat in.

Bipartisan cringe.

No, it’s “breathe“...In through the nose, out through the mouth. Find your inner chakra, man.

Sorry, libtard.

Attached: thefallacyfallacy.jpg (1200x630, 257K)

Why can't lefties meme?

Still mad she lost?

What claim?

Attached: Zion Don quote.jpg (476x474, 65K)

Shut up, libtard.

Not liking trump=hillary supporter.
Just like an idiot.

But enjoy your illusory schadenfraude

>i said libtard 23 times, i won!

Seethe, libtard.

You CAN learn, libtard. I'm proud of you.

I cant believe all of you political cucks arent exhausted.

>he thinks i'm the cuck

Enjoy your police state. Once they’re permanently in power they wont care about any of you.

Seethe and suck that McConnellcock

Any day now, right, libtard? Stay delusional.

So strong and brave

Attached: 20191229_100309.jpg (1068x1048, 428K)

Youre a libtard

No, I'm tired of lying do nothing democrats who want to erase what little democracy we have in this republic.

You didn't vote for him, lying democrat scum.

Found the cock sucker. You should be happy he left you with a gapping asshole.

Yeah, I'd much rather he'd stayed and wasted all that time just to get mocked instead of leaving to actually get something done! FUCK DRUMPF!

> *takes reality*
> *sees Trump did nothing wrong*
> *sees left guilty of everything they accuse him of and more*
> *realize Trump is the hero we need*

Attached: TheLeft.jpg (634x960, 81K)

Someone seems butthurt

Attached: 1579060455100m.jpg (997x1024, 110K)

N-NANI!? BESTED AT MY OWN GAME!?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Schiff is defending trump with his conspiracies?

Attached: 1580452168983.jpg (497x427, 106K)

TDS is in full swing I see

>muh meme prize and fabricated accusations that still havent actually gotten him impeached
Sure libtard.

Attached: 1578194832919.jpg (700x800, 105K)

Congress impeached him, that is official, the Senate just decides if he gets to stay president. Nice try tho

Attached: 1579491380458.jpg (495x598, 133K)

OP is obviously a cuck. If that's you just embrace it. Everyone can see it.

Attached: 1483846188117.jpg (640x624, 53K)

I don't know why you have all those quotes but yes, all those things are true and he's still your president. You mad, libtard?

Sure libtard.

Attached: 1580277834491.jpg (728x409, 42K)

Remember when donny ordered a "terrorist" killed to prevent an attack on our embassies but instead they attacked a base and an embassy. That was awesome

Attached: 1578194798118.jpg (680x846, 90K)

Stable genius

Attached: 1577892835572.png (768x392, 412K)

He droned a terrorist obama style. The democrats hated that one of there spiritual advisers was taken out but it had to be done.

their

>with their 400 dollar haircuts and diction coaching, are the fakest people on the fucking planet
Not to defend them, but if those are your criteria for voting, you're confusing politics with Jersey Shore.

Weak stuff, libtard.

Sure libtard.

Still mad she lost?

Speaking of spiritual advisers, the PM of Israel got busted for bribery and fraud. Do you think donnys stance on corruption means we with hold aid from Israel?

I wonder how many of the bidens are working there.

Attached: 1557985585011.jpg (1200x784, 123K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WH55lcaSwA4

Attached: a-foolish-tie-for-a-foolish-man.jpg (1200x668, 92K)

Attached: alzhimers.jpg (700x442, 56K)

Attached: a-real-monkey.jpg (806x491, 77K)

So you agree that corruption is bad? What about stealing from charities?

Attached: 1577126459498.jpg (641x989, 136K)

Attached: a-sign-of-weakness.jpg (1200x699, 76K)

I never have to defend Trump, because I never disagree with his actions. People that bitch and whine about it are just morons with retarded priorities.

Sure libtard.

Still mad she lost, libtard?

Attached: awreck.jpg (700x554, 46K)

Attached: babboon.jpg (1079x626, 114K)

Why would the illicit actions of a country's leader mean we abandon a country?

>Reality
And the irony of this entire post is that you're probably voting for bernie sanders

Attached: 1492134594975.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

Attached: C_UFroiVYAA8rMS.jpg (960x653, 141K)

Who said they were criteria for voting? They're characteristics of people whose only concerns are winning a popularity contest so they can funnel more and more funding into incompetent and inefficient government programs that make already existing problems larger.

What the fuck is a political shill? He fills his cabinet with people who have achieved real-world success, rather than with people who have a half-dozen degrees and academic certifications, but have never done anything of tangible value in the real world.

Is that how the Russians meddled?

Attached: C6VaMwXUoAAkVh4.jpg (710x473, 85K)

You first Captain Counterculture

LOL

We can't all just shit in the hole Pa dug at the back of the trailer.

LMAO

The cognitive dissonance is fucking unreal here.

>Most Americans want to keep him.
Gonna need to see some proof there Hannity.

I'm genuinely embarrassed by Trump supporters now. I can't believe I used to support this man.

They will defend any action of his with the most absurd mental gymnastics.

Vague non-specific insults

Like him or not, Kanye has achieved a shit ton in life

As usual, I see no actual arguments, just feeble insults and half-hearted attempts to frame the interaction in your own favor. Here's your L.

Attached: C8vE69lUIAAj2HQ.jpg (1131x810, 82K)

Attached: C9npzJiU0AAkR_v.jpg (1200x802, 174K)

More of

There can't possibly be an argument against anything you said because it's complete nonsense. You are so far up your own ass and you can't be reasoned with.

Just take a few steps back and re-read what you just posted and maybe we can have a conversation.

There he is, beside Bill, forever and ever, Impeached.
Nothing he can do about it.

Attached: Presidents who have been impeached.jpg (900x736, 299K)

>Unironically thinks TDS is a disease of the left when it's the right who remain deranged over Trump.
You poor children :(

Bernie 2020

Trump's a cuck.

Attached: Melania loves the Marines.jpg (962x641, 344K)

Think the news says he will be acquitted before Super Bowl sunday.

You're in an echo chamber, user. Now the thread will fill with "NO U" and salty tears

The United States of America supports Israeli sovereignty because Jews in America achieve academic and professional success and play a major role in our financial system. Palestinians fuck goats.

No one gives a fuck about the morality of the conflict in the Gaza strip. Jews are valuable to this country. Muslims aren't. That's the end of it.

Clinton was acquitted too. But forever impeached.

I think people still don't understand the process of impeachment.

>I never disagree with his actions.
You sound a lot like a battered spouse...has Trump been hitting you again?

Looks like you need to re-read
again. Don't bother responding again until you've wrapped your head around it.

MODS
O
D
S

This poster is clearly underage. He doesn't have enough common sense to cast a vote, let alone have an intelligent discussion about having a corrupt government.

It's crazy this is all they can say.

So you admit you've been holding the L this whole time? Nah son, you keep that, you've earned it.

Ah yes a logical response from a Trump supporter.

You claim anyone arguing against you just resorts to petty insults and non-arguments. Then turn around and do the same thing.

LOL
O
L

If anyone's getting banned it's definitely you.

Trump selects a bunch of corrupt corporate elites. Thanks for draining the swamp, Mr. President!

You know neither Nixon nor Clinton was successfully impeached, don’t you?

Guess it’ll be over soon, they’d need 4 republicans to vote with them ...

Plus fun fact: He'll be re-elected, cause that farce of trying to impeach a president in an election year will even make him stronger ...

??

Attached: 1574129465355.jpg (1400x1549, 223K)

At no point did I insult you. I made a cogent argument about the people Trump puts in his cabinet (most of whom quit or were fired because working within the feeble and bureaucratic confines of government to people who have attained success in the private sector), and you responded with a slew of insults. I called you on it, and now you're talking in circles because you have nothing of substance to say. Good game, better luck next time.

Trump is ALREADY impeached.

*meant to say working in those confines is hell

>cogent argument
He put a bunch of slimy corporate elites who are no doubt criminals in his cabinet. He will go down in history as one of the worst presidents of all time. He's just as disgustingly corrupt as Hillary Clinton and now Trump supporters are backing him and trying to justify it? Sad!

Why would I ever be tired of that? It's fun to see Americans hate each other so much, real fuel efficient gasoline pouring.

how delusional are you?

not what he wrote and other people insulting him and his political agenda hit at home, why didn't you user? What is it that sets your brain apart from those that were able to see what that poster is about? Do you think it's helpful to your cause?

>federalist power consolidation dog and pony show
ah yes that, of course, of course

>400 dollar haircuts
hair is probably not the best thing to bring up in defending trump

>the broadest and most pervasive evil ever perpetuated in the history of western civilization
yes, the last 70 years have been the most suffering-filled era in history.

>the great lie that Americans need their individual rights limited
just go live off the grid then. Plenty of people doing it already, happily.

>and the federal government involved in their lives
>federal government
but nothing to say about state, county, or city governments, all of which have far more impact on your daily life

oh boy are you going to be mad when trump is acquitted today.

be mad

Attached: 16345893621.png (1465x2539, 132K)

Hillary definitely deserved to lose but if Trump supporters can't see how he is no better than her by this point.. There's really no reasoning with them.

Hopefully Bernie can win the democratic vote. If it's anyone else Trump will have a second term, and tbh, was expecting him to have one anyway so doesn't matter.

what is this supposed to prove? Trump is popular? yeah.. no shit. Ican't go anywhere without seeing people attacking him or defending him. It's getting old.

>a bunch of slimy corporate elites who are no doubt criminals in his cabinet
That's one hell of a stretch for which you have no evidence. Who would be better in those positions than people who are actually successful?

Haven’t heard about that, guess it to be fake news.

He has an impeachment trail going on, but won’t be impeached, just like Clinton.

If the dems don’t get 4 republicans to vote with them for the impeachment witnesses, the farce will be over and Trump acquitted. Live with it.

No, only realistic. It’s over before it really begun and will help him.

This is a remarkable post. You think you're disputed everything I've said, but you didn't actually dispute one word of it.

>ah yes that, of course, of course
If the federal government isn't attempting to control more power and funding through its various departments, then I'm genuinely curious what you think it is doing.

>hair is probably not the best thing to bring up in defending trump
Trump styles his own hair, every day. John Edwards on the other hand actually did get $400 haircuts.

>yes, the last 70 years have been the most suffering-filled era in history.
I didn't say anything about pain and suffering. Pain and suffering are byproducts of evil that make that evil easy to combat. This evil is different. It's subtle and insidious. The federal government is slowly leaching more and more individual freedoms by meddling in peoples lives, across state lines, regardless of the characteristics of their individual communities.

>just go live off the grid then. Plenty of people doing it already, happily.
What does this mean? Literally "off the grid"? Electrical utilities where I live are private businesses which I have no problem dealing with. The price I pay for it would be fair market value, were it not for government interference and the allowance of soft monopolies.

>but nothing to say about state, county, or city governments, all of which have far more impact on your daily life
I have plenty to say about each of those, namely that yes, their roles are much more pronounced and important in the lives of citizens and that they ought to be in sole charge of many of the institutions the federal government has their hand in. But we weren't talking about that, were we? You're blaming me for not bringing up oranges in a conversation about apples.

Attached: Mussolini_Smiles_Upon_You.jpg (742x1100, 460K)

He's already impeached, he just won't be removed. Not my fault you can't understand this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=im8cMIiz0K4

I’m tired of hearing about him either way tbh

for the past 3 election years (the only election years so far with the internet being utilized by the mainstream), the candidate trending highest through google searches throughout the month of January continued trending highest consistently throughout the rest of the year, then ultimately won the election with a blatant spike leading into november. there has never been a case where the candidate trending highest in January even dipped significantly below their opponent for more than a couple weeks, let alone lost the election. not even close.

therefore i will say outright that if trump is able to run, he wins with 100% certainty. he can only lose at this point if he is removed from office or assassinated. screencap this

Attached: 1531183007923.jpg (474x355, 30K)

If he’s not removed the impeachment wasn’t successful. Just like I said.

still impeached. COPE

But not successfully ...

Still Impeached. Cope

>treating other cultures and races with respect

Attached: source.gif (500x155, 484K)

Yep, didn't think you would have anything to say. Enjoy that L.

Hard to keep these fucking threads on the front page anymore, huh?

That’s just like you’d sue somebody, lose, and still keep crying “Yes, but I SUED him!!!!!!!!”. No one gives a shit unless you won.

still impeached. Cope

k. he's impeached.
coping.
coping.
coping complete.
look at that he's still the president.

>unless you won.
yeah, this impeachment hoax never had a chance of that.
hilarious.

>Needing to defend/fight for someone that's ALREADY in power. Just nah.
Learn to lose cuck boi. Deal with it.

You're both fucking faggots shut the fuck up.

Still Impeached. Cope

Nixon was never impeached you fucking retard.

still the president. cope.
still has the nuclear codes. cope.
still openly killing spics with no consequence. cope.

Attached: fdnb5bghbn.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Still the president. Cope.

> Tired of defending trump everyday?
Yes. Your lies are tiresome.
> Tired of making up new conspiracies?
I'm not a Democrat.
> Tired of flip-flopping so it fits your narrative?
Yeah, that's why I became a Republican.
> Maybe it’s time you try: Reality.
Coming soon to an acquittal near you.

Clinton was never impeached.

I don't think you know what impeachment is.

Still IMpeached. COPE

Yeah, just like I said. Why should he? For getting a blowjob in the Oval Office? That was as ridiculous as it’s now to try to take out a president in an election year.

no president has ever been impeached

Still Impeached. Cope

Attached: C-maD-BXUAEl4I9.jpg (1080x691, 127K)

Let's see how many times I can say libtard. That'll show em... and trump supporters wonder why everyone thinks they are mongoloids...

interpretation-
how dare America elect a POTUS I disagree with.
REEEEEE-

>REEEEEE-
people who write/say/scream:
>REEEEEE-
are mentally deficient, prove me wrong

You two are either complete morons or intentionally spreading disinformation. They were both impeached, period. There is no successful or unsuccessful impeachment, there is just an impeachment process. Nixon resigned during his impeachment when he realized he was caught red-handed. After which the impeachment process against him was closed. Clinton was impeached December 19, 1998. The impeachment process concluded with a vote to remove the president, which failed and constituted a vote of "not guilty". And as such, Trump has been impeached. Period. The results do not matter, in the sense of whether he was impeached or not - he was. This part is already history.

Attached: (You).jpg (800x450, 34K)

hey there you are-loser.
are you the 'trainer'?

>prove me wrong
who cares what you think?

>both impeached
wrong-

Attached: spiderman-look-at-him-and-laugh.jpg (584x436, 35K)

Attached: Cowardly.jpg (634x423, 48K)

Yes. He will forever be impeached, even though he's completely innocent of the charges made against him, and even though if her were guilty of the charges made they still wouldn't be impeachable offenses.
In the far distant future, when people look up the presidents, and find Trump's impeachment, they will discover a strange forgotten traitorous thing called a "Democrat", and that there was no crime so grand that they wouldn't do it, nor so trivial that they wouldn't accuse Trump of having done it instead.

Attached: D_3MKKtWwAA8BxJ.jpg (1200x719, 183K)

Reality is that you're the biggest loser on /b, Tenda

Attached: asshole.png (599x603, 262K)

> fighting federal power consolidation
> literally has his lawyers argue in court he can kill people in broad daylight with no consequences as long as he is president

Uhhhh........fucking what mate? HE IS PART OF THEIR FUCKING CON JOB YOU FUCKWIT.

Of course he SAYS he is against the status quo pieces of shit, but look at what he DOES.

Your Reagan and Clinton paragraph is spot on but holy goddamned fuck is everything else you said stupid. You're mad for the right reason and using the totally wrong outlet.

OK I'll try to spell this out for you in utter moron language because you're clearly too stupid to look it up for yourself. Impeachment is an official presidential indictment, NOT THE RESULT. A process by which a legislative body files formal charges against a sitting president, NOT THE RESULT of those charges. That's what impeachment means. There is no "successfully impeached" or "unsuccessfully impeached", those phrases have zero meaning. Impeachment IS the process, including the trial - NOT THE RESULT of the trial.

Richard Nixon was officially impeached on October 30, 1973
Bill Clinton was was officially impeached on October 8, 1998.

I didn't realize utilizing your Article 1 powers per the US constitution was 'traitorous'.

Yeah, there is: It’s successfully if the guy is removed, and no president ever was.

>> Nixon was never impeached you fucking retard.
Oh gosh, you're right! My apologies!
Here, I've fixed it for you.

Attached: For the asshole who keeps bringing up Nixon - Presidents who have been impeached.jpg (900x736, 304K)

Actually, Nixon was never impeached. He resigned beforehand.

So in other words you're a fucking idiot.

Objectively wrong. Try informing yourself.

>is an official presidential indictment
Nixon was not impeached. Got history?

another fucking genius-

Being a contrarian doesn't make you any cooler

I'm sure mommy and daddy still love you though honey

Nixon was officially impeached Oct 30, 1973. It's in every American history book and encyclopedia made since 1975, but clearly you know better than hundreds of thousands of historians.

Why do they keep getting arrested ?????

>Nixon was officially impeached Oct 30, 1973
Look it up moron.

>> >> Nixon was never impeached you fucking retard.
Jimmies super successfully rustled. Rightards fall for this EVERY SINGLE TIME I post it, they never catch on.

Yeah, but he wasn’t found guilty. In his case obviously cause he stepped back before.

Clinton was acquitted.

And you keep saying “yes, but there was a trial against them”. Right, but in both cases not successful.

"On August 5, 1974, Nixon released a transcript of one of the additional conversations to the public, known as the "smoking gun" tape, which made clear his complicity in the Watergate cover-up. Reaction to this disclosure was swift—he lost the support of his most loyal defenders in Congress with respect to the obstruction of justice article of the charges. Republican congressional leaders met with and told Nixon that both his impeachment and his conviction were inevitable. Thereupon, Nixon gave up the struggle to remain in office, resigning the presidency on August 9, 1974, before the full House could vote on the articles of impeachment. Although arrangements for a final House vote along with a Senate trial were being made at the time, further formal action was rendered unnecessary by his resignation, so the House brought the impeachment process against him to an official close two weeks later."

"Nixon was the first U.S. president in over a century, since Andrew Johnson in 1868, to be the subject of formal impeachment proceedings in the House of Representatives.[a][3] Two of Nixon's successors have undergone similar proceedings,[b] and both, like Johnson, were impeached. In one instance, the president was acquitted at the consequent Senate trial; the other instance is ongoing. Thus, while Nixon himself was not impeached, the impeachment process against him is so far the only one to cause a president's departure from office.[4][5]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_process_against_Richard_Nixon

Shut the fuck up, we know what reality is you dense twat.

>he wasn’t found guilty
Irrelevant.
>Clinton was acquitted.
Irrelevant.
>Right, but in both cases not successful.
Irrelevant.
You clearly misunderstand what the actual definition of Impeachment is.

>"Nixon was the first U.S. president in over a century, since Andrew Johnson in 1868, to be the subject of formal impeachment proceedings in the House of Representatives.
What part of this do you not understand?

>Oct 30, 1973
resigned?

Yes. August 20, 1974

trump's lawyer is a literal pedophile.

You fucking retards got almost everything wrong about politics other than every president is shit. For years, the idiots living in Ameruca has failed to realise that Republicans & Demomcrats are NOT the people you want, both sides Capitalist & Capitalisn is the natural enemy of Demcracy. Y'all probably think Communism is exactly how the manipulative government wants you to see it. You idiots are too easy to manipulate.

Attached: 7e54c9e268e62f6-a-nw-p.jpg (2268x3024, 332K)

>Thus, while Nixon himself was not impeached, the impeachment process against him is so far the only one to cause a president's departure from office.

Attached: whywontitread.gif (480x270, 502K)

Can you say that in English, Sergei?

“innocent till proven guilty”

Which part of that *you* don’t understand?

The fact that an impeachment hearing was started is irrelevant as long as it didn’t lead to eviction of the president from power.

not impeached. He resigned. No impeachment brought.

>when you are so innocent you get Jeffery Epstein’s lawyer you defend you

No
Nobody cares
Leave your mommy's basement
Get job
Again

NOBODY CARES

Thanks for letting me know you belong outside of America.

Impeachment is the formal process, of which Trump is in right now. Whether the result of this trial is successful or not doesn't change the definition of impeachement. Nixon was impeached and that forced his resignation, the result did not "unimpeach him". Clinton was impeached and was exonerated by a vote, that result did not "unimpeach him". Both were impeached, permanently in a historical sense. Trump has been impeached, he may yet be cleared and/or exonerated - but he was still impeached and cannot be "unimpeached". Trump's impeachment is already in permanent history too. You're welcome for the education.

Incorrect, he was impeached. You cannot be "unimpeached" because of the result of the process.

This.

The fact that the President's party is so far up his asshole that they don't care he committed a crime does not mean he didn't commit a crime.

I'm not even a Democrat, I'm just a person who observes objective reality. The reality is that every single witness, every document, every recording shows the same thing. Trump was trying to extort Ukraine into helping him win an election. And then he covered it up.

I've watched plenty of the arguments. Trump's legal team doesn't dispute any of the facts whatsoever. Instead they argue he cannot be impeached, investigated, or removed because he's the President and he can do whatever he wants with no oversight. But the Constitution clearly states a President cannot do that.

I'm not a fan of Democrats or Republicans. I don't give a fuck about that, I don't give a fuck about trolling, none of it. I care about the objective reality that I can observe and measure and every goddamned thing says Trump committed a crime. I don't need 100 shitbags in suits to tell me whether he is guilty or not when I can clearly see it.

100% wrong. That is the exact opposite of correct. This is fun!

This guy gets it.

Fellow Ameritards, talk about somebody/something other than Nixon. Does it fucking matter whether He resigned or got impeached when the end result would've been the fucking same.

got Google? Too stupid.

>Donald Trump is the only politician in the last 70 years who has even hinted at fighting the federalist power consolidation dog and pony show going on in Washington.

Attached: LolAtYourRetardation.gif (220x218, 321K)

Whatever, America is dead.

no-eradicate ignorance where you find it-

He’s legally innocent unless the impeachment hearing finds him guilty.

Everything else about that case should be decided by the voters in the upcoming elections.

>He thinks Google is the end all be all of information.

You fucking retard, Google is a source of sources with information, not a direct source of information. The difference is that one can bring up multiple answers & guess what Google does.

Trump was impeached.

Clinton was impeached.

Nixon was not fucking impeached you goddamned idiot. Impeachment proceedings were initiated, articles were approved, but a vote never took place. The proceedings were closed with no vote. They never actually issued the impeachment articles.

Why the fuck are you trying to argue against facts?

cbsnews.com/amp/news/what-have-presidents-been-impeached-for-these-were-the-articles-of-impeachment-johnson-nixon-clinton-trump/

"Richard Nixon resigned before he could be impeached in 1974"

law.cornell.edu/constitution-conan/article-2/section-4/the-nixon-impeachment-proceedings

"Following President Nixon’s resignation, the House adopted a resolution to “accept” the House Judiciary Committee’s report recommending impeachment, but there was no vote adopting the articles and thereby impeaching the former President,"

Please stop.

Trump's impending re-election has fundamentally broke every single leftist in North America. The flowing salt is hysterical.

I do. Show me one LEGITIMATE historical document that says Nixon or Clinton were "unimpeached". I'll wait.

fix'd

Attached: TrumpFucker.jpg (506x493, 73K)

>real-world success
>such as getting caught

“innocent till proven guilty” is the opposite of correct? Nah, man, where did you get that?

Yeah, basically. And with the Senate set to vote innocent early next week, the Dem's best attempt wasn't enough to get Trump out of office.

Are you left as in not Capitalist?

So rights being limited is fine if it supports a group we like and hinders one we do not. Nice double standard there.

That's what they keep telling me on Fox News.

>left as in not Capitalist
Retard detected.

Impeachment is not the same as a legal trial. There is no innocent until proven guilty. There is no right to face an accuser. There doesn't even have to be an actual crime. Impeachment is a process for removing a civil official and nothing more than that. There is zero bar for evidence or witnesses. The trial exists to determine if the removal should take place.

For instance, if Trump WAS removed, it doesn't charge him with an actual crime. He doesn't go to jail afterwards. He's just kicked out of office. That's it. That is all impeachment does or can do.

Now, once removed, he could possibly be charged and tried in a criminal trial by the Justice Department, at which point he would have all of those rights.

Might want to check what Google says since you worship the information from it so much.

He's going to be re-elected, the GOP will gain control of the House, expand their GOP majority. Feel free to screen shot this post and reference the morning after the election in November. 100% guaranteed.

Lemmee guess-too dumb to use Google to link to your preferred reference?

A vote is the last stage of the process and does not need to take place as long as the process has gone beyond approval. However you are absolutely correct here. After the Judiciary Committee approved the Articles of Impeachment on Nixon AND then sent them to the house - then Nixon bailed before they could vote it in through the House. I stand corrected user, I thought the House had voted to approve the next step.

tbh this, /thread his total irrelevance

Want some reality? How about “Trump Wins Again.” Mueller probe failed, Stormy Daniels failed, and now he’s about to walk away from impeachment acquitted by the Senate, maybe this very evening.

I know you don’t know what it’s like, but WINNING every single time is awesome. Why don’t you quit being a faggot and get on board? Trump 2020!

Attached: 6F99F0A5-560B-4555-81BD-88F2F444AD42.jpg (865x1024, 119K)

HEY-
truth won't work here!

How much you get paid to make this thread over and over?

wrong-

Attached: D4Mza6KWsAEMfGQ.jpg (1169x740, 114K)

>Google
What, can't think of a better source of information? Wikipedia and YouTube too overplayed these days? Retard confirmed.

there you are-
got new threads? I'll check.

trump is winning, not you

You're the retard using them dumbass, I know Communism is left by brwin, not heart.

I don't use your sources, idiot. And no one's even talking about communism, retard. Keep trying.

I am aware.

I am curious how long it will take you tag team fuckers to abandon thread?

>Says Capitalism isn't left
>Gets told Communism is left
>Doesn't deny it
You admit defeat yet or are you slowly getting there?

i swear to god, i dont have idea how anyone not retarded can vote for this moron

Attached: D5HTZnnW4AAaWpN.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

>>> Cred Forums

Attached: D8JrMqsX4AEkAeh.jpg (1200x801, 140K)

This. They wouldn’t have made that desperate try to impeach him in an election year if it wasn’t very clearly to them he’ll make it again.

Attached: D9XXB1lXkAEHqBx.jpg (1200x701, 92K)

>trumptards like trump because he "tells it like it is"
>trumptards have to constantly explain "what he really meant"

Attached: 1575014140237.jpg (340x340, 15K)

Ok boomer.

He’s kind of a prophet. Sometimes you gotta interpret his words. ;)

>is wrong about capitalism
>is ignored about communism
You really are a glutton for punishment.

You're god damned right.

OP is a retarded faggot

Attached: DaCVbGnVwAAbH1l.jpg (1200x727, 241K)

Oh go stroke your maga hat and calm down kid.

I hate him too, but that's not a very good comeback. The impeachment don't mean a lot

Anyone who supports nigger trump is a retarded faggot.

/thread

I'm going to post your faggot comment on here once Trump and all you nigger slave-followers get raped on election day.

Attached: 1543752269630.png (594x553, 338K)

Careful, user. Don't forget this is an echochamber