How well does this describe you?

How well does this describe you?

Attached: 1580441346967.png (1034x958, 574K)

>Late 90s zoomer
But HOW late?!

First of all, it's "zoomber". Meaning you were born in the late 90s, but still have good taste, so you're a boomer among zoomers.
Second of all, it's people born from 95-99. So really it's mid-late 90s, but the meme says late.

I'm born '87 and several of these fit on me. Why would someone born in the late 90's use a Nokia 3310? When they were in school age that phone would've been old.

'86 and confirm, the meme creator is not a zoomber.

>they're imitating an older generation and think its cool
>the joke

i dont see the difference.

I really don't see the joke, it's more like someone is really out of touch with what happened in each generation.
>Haha, Boomers loved Batman the animated series!
>No, it was the millenials that grew up with that.
>It was a joke!

Like I said, the zoomber is a (meme) boomer among zoomers. Meaning that they either grew up with millennial stuff due to hand-me-downs, or they like it because they have good taste.

This doesn't do much for me as a mid/late 90's fag. Though I definitely fuck with oldschool hip hop and rap like Wu Tang and Beastie Boys.
For me black ops 1 or mw2 were the last best CODs. I am now into black metal and wear plain pocket tees everyday.
Never got into the early 2000's games but shit like chronotrigger was insane.
You got me on CS 1.6 I play CSS cause csgo is for hackers, indians, and children

as a '99 zoomber, this is all accurate except for a few.
>bmx
boring af
>green day
>linkin park
hot garbage
>cs 1.6
>undertale
overrated mediocrity
>nokia 3310
kek, my first phone was a samsung galaxy s3 because my parents aren't troglodytes and waited until i was in high school to give me one
>yeah, the 90s were lit
i fucking hate "90s kid" fags. the 90s couldn't have been that great, if i had to choose a decade to go back to it'd probably be the 60s or 70s (but i would rather stay here, fuck "born in le wrong generation" fags too)

My mom had a Nokia 3310 and she would let me play Snake on it, and a lot of zoombers probably had a similar experience. What I don't get is why Robocop, Undertale, The Lion King are on here. The first and third came out well before most zoombers were born, and Undertale came out within the past five years. Not to mention AC/DC.

I was born in 86.

Too old for SpongeBob, NFSUnderground 2 (I played the shit out of the first one), Jimmy Neutron, Shrek, vape pens and Untertale.

I'm too young for AC/DC, RoboCop, Tupac, and B.I.G..

Attached: Favorite Games.jpg (1212x603, 224K)

I was born in 1978, grew up on Saturday morning cartoons (G.I. Joe/Transformers/Real Ghostbusters/Inspector Gadget/Dino-Riders/etc) and played with C64/ST/Amiga/Dos and watched RoboCop and Aliens and Ghostbusters and Wayne's World and Bill & Ted. first console bought with my own money was a Sega Genesis with Sonic 1, still have it hooked up!
good times, shame what the world turned into.

/GCkpU8
lots of little girls here

i'm this user btw

Attached: Favorite_Games_2.png (1212x603, 1.06M)

I'm born 2001 but I still kinda check a few boxes there. Well only coz my two older brothers are late/early 90's zoomers

I got a 3310 when I was 5.
Don't know why since I had no friends and stayed inside all time, but I got to play snake and that space game on it so shit was good.

Most of the stuff on the OP pic fit me, born in 1999

>imagine not being a broomer

Attached: happy-halloween-moon-cartoon-zombie-hand-witch-vector-21585008.jpg (998x1080, 100K)

You're smoking that 90's crack.

'86 myself.
we're like the most fucked up ever. Boomers literally demolished us in particular, amongst everybody else.

Attached: cheers.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

Where is the 85-88 boomer meme?

Graduated college in 2008. Like a goddamn shotgun blast to the face. When the economy recovered (it didn't) employers could choose between 26 year olds with no relevant experience and an unused degree or fresh grads with no relevant experience.

Thanks Boomers.

Attached: Thanks.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

I really hope there aren't people like this

same exact situation, only I dropped out of college because I found one of the last full time jobs with benefits available in the world and I (in a sorta vile way) retired and started being a wagie.
Had to, because in that moment, because 2008, my father lost the job, my sister was 14 and my mother looked me in the eyes.
No regrets, but my life is a literal monument to the failure of the boomers, or rather they fucking us up completely.

this is everyone i went to college with

we out here son

I LOVE IT WHEN THEY CALL ME BIG PAPA!

SIPPIN ON GIN AND JUICE

CRAWLLLING IN MY SKINNNNNN

Sounds like most of the people I went to school with. I was born in 1988 and pretty much hated my generation from around the age of 12 onward.

All the Black Ops games are trash. Hot take: Ghosts was the last good Call of Duty and one of the top 3 multiplayer experiences in the franchise.

Literally 0%

me too i graduated 2007 and had the same experience. twelve years later things are OK now but the damage that happened to that generation a lot never recovered from

fuck zoomers and fuck these aids memes