Cred Forums why don’t you Cred Forumselieve in God?

Cred Forums why don’t you Cred Forumselieve in God?

Attached: C33AC9F0-FC06-4704-AF77-C02E6FF47A71.png (1200x559, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ImvlS8PLIo
youtube.com/watch?v=FuJBwu_03r8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know if there is one. Sometimes I feel like there could be, other times not so much.

But you'd have to be very autistic to think you know what is beyond your consciousness and tell others they should see it that way too.

Attached: 74AE1D60-952A-49F3-AC98-DE1946F844E2.jpg (735x742, 185K)

Because my dick stinks.

Attached: gdoge.jpg (1404x924, 359K)

Former Christian here, now agnostic. I would like to be a Christian again, but my retard mother pushes me away from religion as a whole. I think there is a God, but science will never be able to prove he exists, since his son only appeared once.

God is a creation of men to feel better, we humans don't know the origin of the universe and can't know everything.

Because there's no evidence of any god, let alone yours specifically.

Cause I lost faith I guess

True, I think it would be completely illogical to believe humans understand everything around us

If we don’t know everything how do we know there is no God

Arguably archeological evidence and prophecies dealing with wars would be proof, even if you ignore that, how do you know there is no God.

Cause there's nothing to suggest there is

Science may never be able to prove Gods existence, maybe archeology but even then we’re running out of time and ancient artifacts will eventually be lost to time, I recommend visiting different churches/organizations considering some are far more logical than others.

But there’s no evidence proving there isn’t.

Why would he make me? I see no reason

Source me the archeological evidence, but prophetic evidence is nebulous at best, it's a conformation bias

He didn’t make you, assuming that God is real as described in the bible, you’re the result of the lineage beginning with Adam and Eve

Try to explain what you mean more specifically, the word God is to loaded with meaning for the crowd you are asking

Do you want archeological evidence proving the legitimacy of the Bible’s records or of God because they would technically go hand in hand.

Burden of proof user, if you claim a God its on you to prove it exists.

I do believe in god

Universal reconciliationist here.

because i am a taoist

Hebrew God, specifically as described in the Bible, without any influence of Theology

Are you thick user?

Motherfucker seems pretty unsupportive, it's like being a child of a ghetto fella.

Well we’re having this conversation aren't we?

The ministry of Jesus is a satirical retelling of Titus Flavius' military campaign to take back Judea. There are over 2 dozen parallel events that happen IN SEQUENCE in both narratives, with characters that share the same names, taking place in the same geographic locations, with the Gospel version always being a satire of what Josephus Flavius recorded happened in "wars of the Jews"

example:
At the start of his ministry, at the sea of Galilee Jesus tells men to follow him and he'll make them "fishers of men."

Titus, at the sea of Galilee, after his first military command, orders his men to follow him and slay defeated rebel Jews floating in the lake, thus turning his men into fishers of men.

Another example:
A starving mother named Mary, in Jerusalem during the siege, slays her son in the manner of a passover lamb, roasts him, and consumes half of him as her passover meal.

Jesus the son of a Mary, in Jerusalem, at passover, orders his followers to eat of his flesh and drink of his blood, a sacrificial lamb for the gentiles.

Combined these parallels are proof the gospels and "wars" had combined authorship. The comedy proves the gospels were authored after the events described in "wars," and it also proves Jesus is a fictional character.

I see it more as like a very strict parent

That's not proof anything really what's your point?

Well I mean how else was the universe
created?

What would the point of swapping the names, and calling the son of God be, that makes no sense nor does it occur in any other manuscripts during that era

Never met god, never spoke to any god, no god ever spoke to me.
Also, which god? there are many.

Attached: claims.png (325x310, 11K)

The existence of the universe isn't inherently evidence of god, everywhere on earth has a creation story, and there are multiple scientific explanations for how the universe might have come about.

In what respect does any aspect of the universe provide positive evidence for the existence of god?

Conversely, and assuming you do believe in god: in what way would the universe differ if god didn't exist?

In that case, no, I don't believe in that god.
To be fair, I don't really believe in any god.
I don't need to.
I don't want to.
In particular when you look at the religions based on that god - they're not very friendly.

Attached: FalseClaims.png (600x130, 27K)

blind faith is for sheep and stupid people but by all means, if it gives you comfort, enjoy your fairy tale.

It was disguised emperor worship pallatable to the Jews.

It happens again in the Pauline epistles and its relationship with Tacitus' annals.

I would just like to know how anything could’ve come from nothing, before the big “bang”

Because if there's a god he's an asshole. We probably don't want to meet him.

I don’t think the universe has an explanation for its existence without God, considering that the universe supposedly came from literally nothing

I stopped believing in myself after the whole abrahamic thing.

Who ever said there was nothing?
There clearly was something, and then something else happened - maybe all this has happened before and will happen again?
We don't know.
Nobody does.
Science offers theories, but admits it's asking questions for which there's no answers.

Religion however gives answers that must never be questioned.

Attached: Rapture.jpg (484x700, 39K)

Never said you had to believe in God, Religion isn’t a reason to be deterred by God, most religions don’t display God-like qualities

I've thought of this too. Why was there nothing in the first place? What brought about that void? It cant just "exist" i think

There are several misconceptions here, of which the two most serious are:

1) Why must. on either logical or empirical grounds, the universe have an explanation?

2) Modern physics does not say that the universe comes from literally nothing, but that what came before the universe is unknowable

Who’s to say he’s an asshole?

Science says there was quantum physics before big bang, not nothing.

I get you’re alluding to the big bounce but if that’s true then when/ how did the bouncing begin and how does the universe kickstart again after everything dies out

Hence the: I don't need to, I don't want to.

which god?

Go to Walmart on any Saturday and look at the creatures on parade, then try and convince me that we're the creation of some divine entity.

If he's good why would he just allow his creations to suffer? Its akin to a dad just watching his child drown with the ability to save him

There would have to be some sort of external force to kickstart “anything” otherwise whose to say the “universe”/void could’ve just stayed still forever

In god's perfect spitting image, every american ever and none else.

Checked

They say before the big bang there were fluctuations in the fields and no space can be truly empty with virtual particles (which do exist) just pop in and out of exiatance. the problem is there that there is no idea of what was before. They just hope no one asks. As far as we know we came from a literal nothing.

Hence why im a universal reconciloationist

I believe god has a plan that no one can know and its useless trying. I dont believe in free will. And even the worst things happen for a reason. And in the end we will all get our questions answered

Hang in there anons

Attached: 20190813_122811.jpg (1440x1440, 383K)

Nobody knows.
Maybe it always was, which I know is hard to grasp for a primate, of which I'm one - we tend to think in terms of things begining and ending.
Because we begin and end - we are born, we live and we die.
We believe this to be ubiquitous, universal.
After all, even stars die - maybe, or they become something else, I don't know, I'm not an astro-physicist.
We are a tiny group, on a tiny planet in a frighteningly large universe - we think the entire thing behaves like we do - we can't grasp that maybe existence is permanent?
We're just a tiny element in that enormous permanent thing.

Attached: MoonPhases.jpg (785x588, 67K)

1- It’s provides insight on wether God exists and thus wether humans should follow Said Gods standards

2- If its unknowable why were the building blocks of gases coming together Just then and not before.

Nothing is a concept user, it doesn't actually exist, anyway we can't tell for sure what existed before because space and time didn't exist before the bang

or perhaps they don't and haven't for at least a decade
youtube.com/watch?v=7ImvlS8PLIo

Yeah but i just want to know why there was a void or "nothing" in the first place. Was it just there? Why? It's sad we'll die not knowing anything

You’re assuming that He is unjust based on your own morals. He’s God, whatever morals he says are right are right.

Your first point is incoherent
Your second point is just...wrong. Gases didn't exist before the big bang. In fact, as far as we can tell, nothing existed before the big bang, and time didn't either.

>If its unknowable why were the building blocks of gases coming together Just then and not before
You answered your own question.
It's unknowable. things happened, we don't know why. We don't pretend to know why.

How do you explain Sin without free will

>It's sad we'll die not knowing anything
maybe it doesn't matter?
Life is good - we're a thinking creature, we can imagine things, we can talk and form social groups. It's nice existing - I don't need to know how everything came to be, or how it will end.
I'm fine with accepting my limitations and yet perhaps accumulate a bit of knowledge and share that before I'm dead.

There was no void, user space and time came into being with the universe

Should not be reading this thread after the amount of weed iv smoked

True i was thinking of the hebrew god

>nothing existed before the big bang, and time didn't either.
How do you know?
Even science admits to being a bit iffy on the whole thing.
Hence all the experiments and theories.
Maybe we'll never know, or maybe we'll know tomorrow. It's all good.

The idea of "sin" is an invention of humans.
To shame and control other humans.

Listen to yourself. Read what you've written. "All the experiments and theories"? You're the living embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Sure you can claim that everything can be infinite but nothing in the universe is infinite, not stars, not galaxies, not blackholes, not even the very matter around us. Beginning and ending is the one constant In the universe and for Gas to just Rapidly Heat and come together and start creating stars and thus other celestial bodies, proves a beginning of Matter. Literally nothing is permanent.

That's nice.
Do you have an argument on offer?

I never said gas existed before the big bang, why would the building blocks for gas to just randomly show up to kick start the formation of stars, why not a million years before, or after, or now. There’s a clear line between nothing and something

So what could there have possibly been before space and time? A vast nothingness is still space isnt it? Why would space and time just come into being

"All the experiments and theories"? Name me these experiments. Name these theories. Who "admits to being a bit iffy"? You just spouting platitudinous bullshit without backing it up.

Religion and gods are products of evolution. They might have served as useful adaptations for social cooperation.

Yet a reasonable explanation would be an external force driving such matter to appear from nothing. Every Reaction Is the result of Action.

What I'm telling you is: I don't know.
I'm not pretending to know - maybe this frenetic finite nature of the things we observe is just a local phenomenon? maybe we just extrapolate, and assume that everything behaves in such a manner.
I'm sure you can say "literally nothing is permanent" and know that to be true.
Reality is vast, and we know hardly a smidge of it.

You're just repeating the question.
the answer remains: I don't know.
Nobody really knows.

religion i just a tool to manipulate people so even if there is a god "fuck you"

Gravity Time and Space are all bound to matter, you can’t gauge how fast quarks move around without matter, you can’t gauge the gravitational force extruded by a molecule without matter, and you can’t have space without matter to fill that space.

Attached: offByOne.png (472x470, 304K)

Yes, this we have observed. It seems to be a law of nature, at least where we are.
But if you go small enough, those laws no longer apply, quantuum physics are mind-boggling, no laws of nature works there, or rather, the laws of nature we're familiar with no longer apply.
Who is to say that they work when we apply it to a macro scale?
Again, I don't know.

It wouldn't be vast user, everywhere was here, everywhen was now, nothing is a concept, it doesn't exist in the real world.

youtube.com/watch?v=FuJBwu_03r8

I do fool. How else would all be

As far as we know.
Yes.
Look, I'm not disagreeing with you. You seem to find me somewhat antagonistic, I'm not.
I'm saying that we only know the things we've meassured and experimented with here, locally, in our own solar system. The rest is maths, observation limited by how far we can see and a fair bit of extrapolation.

because those in antiquity were supposedly granted proof of his existence in the form of miracles or even pillars of fire, while i'm just supposed to go on blind faith
fuck that shit nigger god can suck a fat one

Have you ever heard of the Great Freeze/Cyclical model for how the universe dies and recycles. The Great Freeze we know for sure is happening as we speak. In a 100 trillion years or so the universe will have expanded so much that entropy across the universe will have reached 0 and all light and stars will cease to exist. There's a good possibility the universe will go dark for many years but quantum mechanics says that it is totally possible for the entropy state of a single quark could spontaneously increase and cause a second big bang.

Anyway there is a good chance we have been here before and there's an equally good chance that this will happen all again.

You go based off science LiteralFag

Because its year 2020

Not quite, black holes still would have to tear apart every atom and quark and merge until the final merger merges and dissipates, yet how do we know this is true, If this has been happening forever then when did it begin.

>Because current year

Shut up you fucking faggot.

Lazy fag

Quantum mechanics just boggle my mind, man.
I've tried reading up on it, my brain just goes "Nope, nope, makes no sense" and then sulks i a corner, demanding chocolate and coffee.

religion is just a tool to manipulate people and the "god" name is only used to scare and prevent people from doing specific actions

>If this has been happening forever then when did it begin.
You're really not listening.
Nobody knows. Nobody CAN know.

religion is just a tool to manipulate people and the "god" name is only used to scare and prevent people from doing specific actions.

We’ve never directly observed them so they could Just not exist hence quantum “THEORY”

Nice trips.

Also why does there have to be a beginning. If we look at time as a different dimension. One that you could possibly traverse then it could just be like the universe in the sense that the beginning of time is everywhere and no where since there is no central perspective in the universe. Wherever your perspective lies could seem like the beginning of time.

This is a science thread, you’re just assuming that Because God had certain standards people use him as a shame method, considering God exists and he created everything, he has his own rules and moral standards and who are we to come up with our own standards

I do

If nobody can know then who’s to say it happened

That’s not really how time works, nor can we travel through time, everywhere you are in the universe is the present, sure you can observe planets trillions upon trillions of light years away and see what it looked like when it was first forming but that’s only because the light is reaching you from where you are, all of the universe is present at the same time, and everything in the universe, from stars to quarks to Virtual quantum particles begins and ends

ok thank you

Look up a list of fallacies user, maybe you won't seem like an idiot next time

So far it's the best theory there is.
Based on obervation and experimentation.
The latest being our ability to read gravity waves, which might, in future give us a deeper look into the whole big bang thing.
We're learning all the time.

Attached: SanevsInsane.png (600x263, 55K)

Not denying there could be some sort of god, but not really any evidence of it. And there's a lot of factual errors in the bible and so on.

you smell

Just read the entire thread please, the very very beginning of the universe holds the proof

If so, who or what made god? You still have the same problem. The thing is that the concept of nothing becoming something is impossible for us to wrap our heads around.

Part of gods plan

I don't think you know how time works. Spacetime is a thing and yes you can travel through it. You are right now dumbass.

Religion is just another man made bullshit story to separate humas into groups and create hate among each other. Religion has caused more wars then anything else. If there is no evidence of good, then there is no good until proven otherwise beyond a reasonable doubt. Now stfu user and keep your religion BS to yourself.

God would have to be infinite and external in relation to the universe in order for the very beginning of the universe to make sense.

I meant God. Not good.

But what was before the very very beginning?

Why would God purposely have an Angel disobey him and thus Eve and then Adam and cause death to all humanity

it’s like making a play doh Eiffel tower and shitting on it and mashing the shit into the tower

You can only travel forward through time shitlips.

Some would say the natural world around us suggests a creator.

Which user are you talking to, stop talking out of your ass and pay attention to the thread nigger faggot

You, limited to a single perspective in a single lifespan, not being able to see a reason, does not mean there is no reason.

Nobody knows, which you'd be aware of had you read the thread.

Nothing but God, who clearly doesn’t Exist on our plane of existence but can still interact with our plane

Alot of people claim alot of things, evidence is what matters to rational people.

Make sense? Who says it has to make sense?

Yeah pretty much

Some would say the gall bladder creates a vile temper and leaches should be used medically.
People say a lot of things.

To correspond with the laws of fucking physics

I say you’re a bitch

/2enX6v

Attached: image0-5.jpg (400x437, 14K)

Have you accepted our lord and savior Pogo

Attached: 9A1CC23C-C5B5-4B9C-B867-F8DF3CFDF0DD.jpg (349x357, 23K)

The laws of fucking physics aren't constant.
Again, quantum mechanics challenge what we know.
I know you so very much there to be a god, but god isn't needed for reality to exist.

You can say a lot of things, but without evidence you won't get far.

Attached: Recommendation.png (600x106, 25K)

Pogo is cool beans.

We perceive time as that yes. Technically it's physically possibly to travel back through time if you can bend space. Which is physically possible, faggot.

Heathen!
Only Bob is the true cheese!

Attached: Bobcomingyourway.gif (400x400, 420K)

WHOOOOOOOOOOO CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1574811427167.png (750x586, 1.07M)

I see no empirical evidence whatsoever, only speculation, hyperbole, and anecdote. If it cannot be tested, measured, and observed it does not exist. There is no room for "faith" on it's own merits in my world view.

Seems people making sense killed the thread...
Oh well.

Not enough evidence gods exist or do not exist, but if i were to believe i would become a sikh.

Because I have no reason to, the same way a Christian doesn't believe in reincarnation.

Why would the God be the Christian God?

Well it’s definitely not allah and plus we’ve already determined which god were talking about

religion is just a tool to manipulate people and the name "god" is only being used to scare and prevent people from doing specific actions

religion is just a tool to manipulate people and the name "god" is only being used to scare and prevent people from doing specific actions.

Which God? There's been thousands of them over time. Only an idiot would believe that all them are fake except for their chosen god. Which depends on where you were born in which one you think is the only real one. They're all made up fairly tales

/xq3umU
church here

>capital g
>singular
Your favourite god comes with the same amount of supporting evidence as the thousands of other gods that you know are fake. That amount is zero, and that’s why you’re a tard if you believe in any god.

Attached: 95BD2A70-923B-4C74-A41D-266E0C997E54.jpg (554x554, 33K)

>you’re a tard if you believe in any god
... or, conversely, afraid? Or young and having grown up within a religious household and therefore know no better?
Granted, after a period of experiencing life and education, such illusions should fade away - but don't blame people for not yet knowing the things they don't know.

That's a complicated question, it depends on what you mean by God

Who can know gods plan?

And id add its more like legos... You make something to show your kids then destroy it to build something more amazing but only after they have seen it

Do you ever wonder what colour shoes the tooth fairy wears? No, because the tooth fairy doesn’t exist. It’s the same situation when you ponder “god’s plan”.

Ill wager you dont believe in god at all

What a stunningly brilliant inference

Attached: 616E2814-92AA-4FD9-AF93-F11317874525.jpg (828x766, 53K)

Yes, I thought you were entirely sneaky about it, but that user saw right through your tricky subterfuge.

Well thats not very smart but like i said im a u.r. so o believe even your disbelief plays a role and wont keep you from god in the end. The plan is the plan

How nice of you, and not at all arrogant.

Nope ? U.r. is close to levay satanism except it had gos at it center. Do what though will . they only difference is u.r. says that what you will is actually just the plan of god. And only appears to be your supposed free will. Even your dismissal of religion plays a role in god plan.

Can't tell if troll or genuine idiot.

Attached: Beauty.png (600x180, 55K)

Oh im serious. And i dont mind answering questions about u.r. . And i love science. Maybe one day we will see beyond the cmbr but until then no one knows the begining. And ill stick with u.r. until then

Also u.r. is reviled by mainstream religion because there is no hell to hold over someone and no way to control people when there is no free will. Whatever you do is what you are supposed to be doing and nothing you do or think is wrong . its just part of a plan we cannot know

Attached: tenor (4).gif (336x252, 1.91M)

Well, you do your thing.

I have no clue what U.R. is - but you seem happy with it.

I personally believe we are the product of intelligent design (anti-religious), but that's just my personal beliefs. Anyone who claims to know for a fact, one way or the other, is a legit retard who should be ignored

Attached: Cage Shrug.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

Checked and double checked

Universal reconciliation just says god plan is perfect and unknowable. Free will is an illusion and in the end we all return To god. (In a nut shell)

i have eyes and a brain and i am capable of independent rational reasonable thoughts.

Attached: hedobot.jpg (800x600, 87K)

i just told you what you wanted to hear, i was lying

Yet you really are just following a doctrine of a different sort.
At most a person should be an honest agnostic since you can never really know

Ah well - There we differ, as there's no god, and no plan.
There's just us.
Or maybe something else, who can tell?

And thats fine. We are all part of the plan ;)

There's no plan. Don't pretend to be humble behind the arrogance.

Why would I be a leaf off my own tree?

Lol . ok.

Because a good God would get over himself and his stupid plan, and chose to live with everyone in harmony with no pain and suffering. If there is a god, We are stuck with the asshole God of random chance.

I can't believe in anything that teaches us to hate anyone who doesn't belive in it. How fucking insecure can you get.

Good point.

Found the first one
Christ, you people depress me

Because i dropped 5 grams of Acid and realized that what religeous people call god is simply just the universe eperiencing iteslf over and over again

And some will find you depressing as well.
It's not a perfect world.

Who?

Attached: GodsToDoList.jpg (587x547, 200K)

I just don't know how someone could derive a sense of superiority over a question they are incapable of answering. The only thing either side can do is scream "stop liking things I don't like", and then they act superior

Attached: Oh come the fuck on....gif (500x500, 493K)

>free will
Dont need it psh

Because I did the right and wrong drugs

To be fair, shrill screaming seem to be the form debates take on Cred Forums (and frighteningly, also in real life).
So there's no actual conversation, no exchange of ideas - just loud, angry people, desperate to be heard, but not listening.

We did however have some interesting observations on the universe earlier in the thread. Alas, it always devolves.

You're still on that same acid, assuming by you spelling

you are an adult and you really think god sent his son down to earth to die and be reborn jesus christ grow up.

>77
those dubs are saying something user.

I'm sure that no god/gods exist. I know that in the same way that I know for sure that the easter bunny doesn't exist. You do not need to have proof to be sure of something.

>To be fair, shrill screaming seem to be the form debates take on Cred Forums (and frighteningly, also in real life).
>So there's no actual conversation, no exchange of ideas - just loud, angry people, desperate to be heard, but not listening.
This is why I avoid religious debate like plague. It always devolves to children screaming at each other, but yeah, there was some legitimate discussion in this thread

We must also remember that this is Cred Forums, and the low hanging fruit proliferates.
It is a good idea in general to just nod and smile at the overly fanatic, as it's futile to even begin a discussion. I tend to just say "no thanks" and go away.

Actually thats exactly why you need proof.
Without proof you can never be sure

You would not require evidence to dismiss the tooth fairy as fictitious. If you say you do, you’re lying. All gods can be similarly dismissed for exactly the same reason.

Why dont you believe in Krishna?same reason

Also you have proof the easter bunny isnt real. Either your parents told you or you became the easter bunny at some point or some other proof came to light that made you realize he wasnt real. No such proof exits for god. It may be your belief he isnt real but your belief ,just like many others, isnt proof

But... but not Santa Claus...not Santa!?

See

This is a widespread view, but it's wrong. Knowing things does not require proof.

That's false false logic that leads nowhere.

Yes actually knowing thing require proof...thats called science

If you mean, why don't I believe in any human gods? Because reality does not support their existence. If you mean a deistic god? Idk maybe. Not going to worship it though because it has no effect on our insignificant lives.

>Either your parents told you
That’s exactly how you learned about your favourite god.

Not true. There is proof santa doesnt exist. There is proof the easter bunny doesnt exist and the tooth fairy. There is no proof god exists.

look at this micro dick haha

Attached: haha.png (659x559, 70K)

But that is proof.

>There is no proof god exists.
Precisely. Glad I was able to help you.

Apparently you also don't know what science is.... It's not that in any case.

Again im u.r. so you havent sone anything.

Lol how can you say stupid things like that? What proof is there?

Because it’s the first “fake new”

So now science doesnt require proof? You can just say you know? Lol

What proof os there that santa doesnt exist? Well me.. I am proof. I buy the presents for my kids. I set them up and pretend to be santa. Now you could say that proves santas existence in a way since i "am" santa but if thats true then the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy exist.

Either way you are wrong

Never mind, you're obviously incapable of reading a short post and comprehending its contents.

Nnnnoooo - not Santa!

You also don't know what 'proof' means. So further discussion is quite useless.

Sounds like you cant defend your position.

Yes I can but you're unable to understand simple arguments so it's no use.

And here we are, again.
user going "No U" again and again and again.
hhhhhh... I shouldn't be surprised, this is Cred Forums.

Attached: 4chan.png (600x767, 69K)

Like your argument that science doesnt require proof?

The Sun is our God. Prove me wrong..

Attached: God_is_Light.jpg (900x597, 23K)

no u should be.

Attached: nou.jpg (640x454, 31K)

Maybe. Cant really know for sure . i am a fan of the show andromida after all

Hey, OP here, wow this lasted longer than I though

We've had some highs and some lows.

We are kinda assholes, he gave us exactly what you said but we decided to eat some fucking fruit

That's just a story, user.

That Sun is the one and only energy that fuels all functions of life on the crust of this Earth. It literally wraps and embraces everything in existence with its warmth. You can not hide from it. You can not even look at it. You are literally surrounded by light in every conceivable sense and direction.

Attached: The Sun.jpg (450x450, 14K)

Following your logic anybody can say anything, and if it cant be proven wrong, but actually not right either, then you can't say it doesn't exist.

But that's stupid, if you suggest a thesis then you have to prove it, it's not the others that have to prove it wrong.

Also, the sun makes no demands.
It makes no promises.
I like the sun.

the ozone layer

Attached: 4460493.jpg (1500x842, 111K)

Well, I'd have no problem grabbin' a beer with you then

That Sun puts the very breathe in our lungs that gives us our voice, yet we sit here and choose to deny a truth which is so clearly slapping us in the face on a daily basis. We would not exist if it was not for that Sun, no life would.

Attached: sun rays.jpg (200x300, 30K)

harlequin ichthyosis

i said theres no got, get wrecked

That sounds agreeable.
Beer's good, tasty, thirst quenching and leaves no crumbs in the bed.

The original 'God'

So who created god ?

the real god came to me later in life after rejecting my old one for a fling

Oh that's easy, we did.

The one and only true 'God'. The only thing in existence that could even qualify as God, a God that is very much real, and very much looking down upon us from the sky.

Attached: God.jpg (1200x675, 36K)

"here is what you see when god suddenly vanishes" *see god judging me anyway*

We did ... Well played

i didnt say that

Beer is the nectar of the Gods is what it is

Ah, but which gods I wonder?
(see how sneakily I went back to topic?)

the one that literally catches you too? congrats for sharing your shitty life experience

Just chewin' the fat.

That's not Pogo

Attached: pogo_1.gif (286x434, 15K)

At the beginning of existence was a set amount of things before it we have no way of knowing whether it was nothing or said things in a earlier state. Assuming that they popped into existence we can say that there was nothing there. The need for a god is arbitrary however nothing is impossible so the likelihood of a god is there.

Attached: received_1464810256910004.png (666x666, 29K)

The story of the fruit is actually a anagram for if tru, which is to know what it is to be like god. If's allow you to know the difference between good and evil

Attached: sketch-1580362356567.png (1442x1080, 1.4M)

I think that eternity and infinity are a thing, and that God transcends space-time, and/or is It. I also think that if there's something other than what we currently know and/or will ever know, then unless God Itself decrees that we be allowed know, we'll forever be locked into a level of ignorance. If God intends for us to break the life-death cycle and rise above it, then so it will happen. God is the author of all things. We're merely puppets, and God's pulling our strings.

The only way to even attempt at realizing these things is to seek God via the tools It's already given us as well as the tools we may unveil in both our near and [hopefully] distant future.

On the bright side, we're potentially eternal, and death is likely an illusion. When people go unconscious, and then become conscious again, they seem to remember nothing, and time seems to freeze on them. So if death is anywhere near similar, then we just may come back as some other creature in the blink of an eye, at the starting line, and living another life devoid of all information concerning the past.

This is just my humble opinion, and I'm rooted in the idea of reincarnation under the premise that birth and death are a potentially never-ending cycle for as long as God enables Life.

I don't need a reason, really.

you seem cool, lets fuck shit up in america where its founding priciple was for everyone to fuck shit up