Why is it so damn hard to find good weed with 1:1 cbd/thc ratio...

Why is it so damn hard to find good weed with 1:1 cbd/thc ratio? Everything is that +20% thc 0% cbd that fucks up your head if you are not carefull with your dose.

Attached: 1a_GettyImages-940914964_tgo-1-e1551366381425.jpg (716x537, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6473892/
namaste.com/products/dried-flower/dm2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just don't smoke weed at all, it's all bad for you

Nigga whut
What the fuck are you talking about.
Just smoke weed and shit the fuck up.
Whiny ass bitches

??? Call me a fag, No wait I know I am... But weed hurts my throat, I don't fucking know why. I smoke cigs everyday but I cannot smoke weed.

Once everything was legalized it became impossible to find CBD dominant strains. A great strain to try would be XJ-13.
Also, fuck the other 2 doucebags who started off this tread on a shitty note. Go fuck yourselves ignorant faggots, you've contributed nothing.

That would be extremely rare I think. You'd have to get the most specialized strain out there. What about getting CBD oils or edibles and dose before you start smoking?
I started using CBD, still dont know shit about it, but it feels like the "thc hangovers" are mitigated and my tolerance has not shot up as much as it used to.

Yea thats because you smoke cigs. I have much less throat ache and coughs after dropping cigs.

What do you think about Would taking other CBD products along with getting high your usual way be comparable to smoking bud with good CBD content?

It all depends on which mutations you have that govern certain cytochromes and CBD as well as THC are able to considerably down regulate cytochrome pathways they're not metabolized on, this is also the reason for some serious drug interaction.
But I personally prefer high THC with really high CBD.

While most people experience a better down and an overall more whack and benefit greatly from it's antipsychotic properties (which for a few schizo affective issues are really helpful) some experience the opposite.

You could just substitute the lack of CBD with extra CBD and if you get it as honey oil like substance, you might use a needle to pick a drop and while it's still fluid puncture the bud you're going to smoke with it, that's also nice to do with really good weed and normal oil.

Yes, but it'd be best to consume it in the same way so adsorption and onset happen at the same rate and interact the most similar, nicotine itself also has a very strong interaction with both (cytochrome stuff and other) and will seriously enhance the downing combination CBD has with THC.

but the things you do aren't bad for you right? like sitting on Cred Forums

>most people experience a better down and an overall more whack
Can you explain this? People get better comedowns and get higher than usual?

because the meme that the focus of the legalization movement was to treat it like medicine first, recreation second was complete and utter bullshit. people just want to get high

I'm gonna start looking into all the cannabinoid and substance interactions... Feel free to ignore my questions

Weed is for pussies. sSUck some pussy nigga faggots

I mean like there's a downer component as well as a psychedelic component since THC is a psychedelic and not much of a downer by itself.

So low/no CBD weed makes people very high, especially if they consume it without nicotine and most people will experience THC with a lot of CBD as very downing, relaxing, modulating that psychedelic experience strongly but some people do not react to CBD or THC like others and there's various mutations that cause it and one (unknown with which others together) causes particularly many people to experience anxiety and paranoia, especially over perception changes and such.

So more CBD will not make you higher if high is what you like, mostly less CBD and just adding more THC, but it's all in relation and your mileage might be better with a base of CBD or you can just get high as fuck even from high CBD content stuff.

But just by the antipsychotic quality: yes people will have on average a better come down and experience, but for anyone who has no problems with dealing with any kind of psychedelic experience, all that doesn't matter, from a perceived qualitative difference, while they're high as fuck and not stoned or down as fuck, they don't experience anything of it bad either way

Sorry for potato quality but this stuff is really good for CBD/THC ratio. I hate high THC weed and this is the only strain that is a pleasant high.

Attached: Photo on 2020-01-31 at 3.22 PM.jpg (587x487, 59K)

it's all very dependent on a rather fragile interaction of certain metabolical pathways that eliminate the drugs as well as possible mutations with the anandamide receptors

Hey, guys you would like to buy a good weed?
No problem you can buy this weed on this darkwebsite : qjdq6s2ockrimviszwifr2homa4flhusaettxgcn7ursma3vwnw5ajqd.onion
this website is secured and you can buy on this website anonymously.

cbd counteracts the effects of thc you fucking ape retard

holy fucking shit I can't believe I just read such complete cancer

Just drink more Kambucha and drive your Prius off a cliff you dumb faggot. CBD people are the fucking worst. “I want to smoke but I don’t want it to do anything” fucking dumbass, go outside when it’s cold and watch your breath, it’ll do the same shit.

counteracts is a bit retarded and too simplistic
CBD and THC increase each other's half life by affecting the cytochrome pathways they are primarily metabolized on respectively it also has many other interactions

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6473892/

Lol Xj-13 is a sativa, not cbd based, ac/dc is a 1:1. See I contributed but you’re still a lame ass for using cbd. Maybe you’re anxious because subconsciously you know how much you suck

This is it. It's really good.
namaste.com/products/dried-flower/dm2/

CBD by itself is the biggest snake oil placebo scam of our time.

if it counteracted, it'd be an antidote to it but it's just not

You said the same thing genius just in a much more faggot way. Great job. I wish I could punch you in the nose

Ever since weed became legal you assholes have made everything so much worse, and you don’t even know it. You fucking rubes

no you're just shit fucking retarded and don't know counteract from other things nor do you know anything near enough about the topic
look faggot, don't be a fucking loser with unfulfilled dreams of violence, shit is sad enough with you being this dumb and uneducated

This

these strains are relatively even in ratio. I'm not sure why you wat an exactly even ratio tho, what is it that youre dealing with?
Cannatonic
Pennywise
Sweet and sour widow

>fucks up your head
You mean getting high?

Lol how so

nah it doesnt. I dunno who told u that

Spoken like a true pussy on the internet.

There are an infinite number of cannabinoids, and a plant only has a fraction of that.

This user is right. Since weed has become so incredibly mainstream, THC has been what the growers are breeding for, totally stripping out CBD so people can get high. Not really supporting the "medical" part of the drug.

buy homegrown >?

Okay you literally never mentioned cb1 and cb2 receptors, I don’t feel like going into it with some dumb loser who smokes weak weed because they can’t handle their own thoughts. Like I don’t need to tell you how much you suck. You smoke for that, but it’ll never change those anxieties, because the truth is you’re the problem, you’re a whiny little faggot who gets themself all worked up, and that’s what it’s always gonna be, cbd or no cbd.

do you suck dick for money?

hey OP i live in Colorado and completely understand where you are coming from. old school 70s weed had more CBD naturally occurring in it which kind of shielded your brain from the THC. i don't know where you live, but using weed strain search sites like Allbud i've found that certain strains still have 2 to 5% CBD in them. strains like Violator Kush, Grape Skunk, Critical Mass etc. i know those aren't 1:1 strains but i find that strains with even 1% CBD are better than those without it, mainly i just avoid anything over 23% THC though and i seem to be able to function okay while high.

if you need 1:1 you're a flaming faggot

"muh anxiety"

dont smoke weed then pussy

You definitely suck cock for payment.

Im assuming you get paid to suck peepee.

This

No I don’t smoke cbd

but if somebody paid you cold hard cash you'd suck their wiener, right?

lol i am self employed, but not as a sex worker. fuck off with your unoriginal baitspamming

I use CBD to get high as fuck and also so I can get high as fuck again tomorrow with minimal side effects.
You probably didn't know what CBD was until this year moron

This.

Buncha fucking O'Douls for weed smoking asses.

why did you swear at me? Im just asking if you suck penis for money and you're being not nice.

CBD is snake oil with zero effect.

you're over 9000 but a faggot for thinking CBD does anything. CBD is fake

well yeah that's true, all i'm saying is, don't add fuel to the fire

gimmie fuel gimmie fire

this. i took cbd oil for a month and it did absolutely nothing.