1. Didn't the Dems vote for no witnesses during the Clinton impeachment?

2. What will you do after he gets acquitted?
3. Why are you still so butthurt that he won?
4. What will you do when he wins again?

Attached: 1580310768933.jpg (750x749, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/united-states/2020/01/18/americas-guest-worker-boom
nytimes.com/2019/09/12/climate/trump-administration-rolls-back-clean-water-protections.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starr_Report#Stated_possible_grounds_for_impeachment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. yes but its the shitty cycle of US politics
2. celebrate and enjoy the cries from the dem-tard lib-cunts who will say that it wasnt a fair trial
3. Im not butt hurt i am glad he won in 2016, i knew he was going to acquitted and i cant wait for the victory this year
4. enjoy the tears from the faggot dem-tard lib-cunts.

TRUMP 2020

Name 1 impeached President that was not acquitted...

Nixon. He stepped back before the trail really started.

*trial

1. dunno

2. party

3. I’m not.

4. see 2.

#kag2020

if he runs with this whole KAG thing he's definitely not gonna win

I didnt have much of an eye on politics back with clinton, but I knew about the sex scandal. The thing that floored me is when I found out years later that they partially impeached him for it! Imagine getting a blow job and now everyone wants to give you the boot.

Ok so the impeachment was for lying under oath.... so the guy tried to deny getting a little on the side. Thats great... so we want to remove the president just because he got fucked.

On the other hand, trump is fucking everyone and now its all "everything's fine!" . He will most likely not get removed from office, but this whole thing just gives democrats ammo for removing every republican during election day. Republicans seem to think they are being backed by the people they represent. Latest poll says %75 of the people want witnesses.

Good luck getting re elected on that %25 vote.

We’ll see ...

He snuck into office on a technicality. It won't happen again. He'll actually need more votes this time, a losing battle for any Republican candidate.

and the only real charges brought from the investigation into trump were for lying under oath as well

The GOP wasted a lot political capital to cover up this faggot's misdeeds. It's probably going to come back and bite them in the ass hard during the next election. Hope it was worth it.

Polls indictate a massive landslide. You have no idea what you're talking about. 175 thousand people went to his rally in a blue state the other day.

Democrats are beyond fucked this election cycle.

Queers for Trump!

Attached: Queers for Trump.jpg (727x485, 269K)

Seems redundant. We already know all Trump supporters are faggots.

yep and its funny democrats really try hard to make it seem like they are the majority.

I don't know what any of that means but if it involves me eating Andy Sixx's shit then i'm down

Attached: Andy Sixx(2).png (640x480, 440K)

he never won but the electoral college will never choose a woman to be president

You’re not too bright, Nixon was never actually impeached because he stepped down. so try again fool.

uhhhh... you forgot the elephant in the room.

citation needed.

They are numbers from Trump's own campaign, so you know they are yugely true and not fake news at all.

Hmmm your not too bright are you? That's what this guys said....

Mexican workers numbers increase 4x in 2019! Based Trump! MAGA! economist.com/united-states/2020/01/18/americas-guest-worker-boom

You're not a very bright bulb are you son?

Trump rolls back clean water regulations! MAGA! nytimes.com/2019/09/12/climate/trump-administration-rolls-back-clean-water-protections.html

Im gonna trump will be the first pres impeached and found innocent in both of his terms

Attached: 1498564094455s.jpg (235x250, 8K)

I love the feel of senile boomer cock in my mouth and ass! Trump 2020!

In 2024, when a democrat is elected (doesn't even matter who; that's just how this country has elected presidents; no party has ever won three terms in a row), the Republicans are going to be crying 20 times harder than they did during the Obama administration because that next democratic president is going to be able to abuse the fuck out of his power with no repercussions.

That's what republicans don't get now. If you let Trump do whatever, they're setting a precedent to let the next democratic president to do the same.

Just hope the pubs dont have control of both houses . it wont be a very long presidency for a dem if they do after this charade

This guy gets it.

>1. Didn't the Dems vote for no witnesses during the Clinton impeachment?
It's almost like it's two different sides of the same retarded coin, huh?
>2. What will you do after he gets acquitted?
What I'm doing right now.
>3. Why are you still so butthurt that he won?
I'm not
>4. What will you do when he wins again?
Probably continue what I'm doing right now.

1980 Republican Ronald Reagan
1984 Republican Ronald Reagan
1988 Republican George H. W. Bush
Three terms. Shall we try for four this time?

The only charade that went down was GOP senators refusing to allow witness testimony while the story is being published regardless. Even the average dipshit American sees it for the corrupt partisan cover-up that it is. It's a bad look and a risky political move that could easily backfire.

It's hilarious watching MAGApedos turn on Bolton, who up to this point was considered a loyal and impeccable conservative. Even FOX News is calling bullshit on it. You know it's bad when even they won't go along with the spin.

No the house messed up and rushed it and are now asking for a redo. But dont worry they will try again next term... And fail. And just to add i dont vote and have no party. But love a good sideshow

Attached: 4 Horsemen.png (1080x607, 1017K)

>> You’re not too bright, Nixon was never actually impeached because he stepped down. so try again fool.
Here you go!

Attached: For the asshole who keeps bringing up Nixon - Presidents who have been impeached.jpg (900x736, 307K)

Nobody's butthurt Trump won. He's just a disaster as a person and more so as someone pretending to lead.
Your list is just bait, but still, you should try and make sense.

Attached: Dyslexic Don.jpg (1600x840, 736K)

>because he stepped down.
before he was impeached-

1. I don't know but Monica Lewinski was a witness in the Senate trial, but not the House
2. Carry on, we knew it would most likely happen, I hope enough voters will realize what a Asshole he is and also Lindsey Graham, but I'm in South Carolina so I doubt either will lose this area.
3. I'm not butthurt he won, I was not a Hillary fan because I knew she was a liar, and I hoped he would not be as much of a liar - It did not work out as I hoped.
4.Enjoy my tax break and assume my I or my kids will pay for the deficits one day

They probably did rush it, but now could reopen it due to new evidence. They could drag it out until even closer to the election. The GOP could have killed it now if they weren't actively trying to pull off a cover-up. It's a risky strategy. Both sides are so partisan that it is painfully clear that our system is rotten to the core.

Which is why i love watching this shit show lol. And yeah they can try to redo it with new evidence but then they will have to wait for all the hearings when trump every subpeona to court. It will drag on for at least 2 years... Ill have to buy much more popcorn

>Monica Lewinski was a witness
no-
she was deposed before the impeachment.

Fuck you guys.. give it up on both sides. Your waiting you time and accomplishing nothing.

Nothing anyone of you says will change the others mind.

I'm not from your fucked up shit hole of a country so I could give a rats ass which of your idiot party's win the next election. I don't have a horse in that race.

Clearly though, Trump is a few fries short of a happy meal. He's gotten by his whole life on some of daddy's money and fucking others over for profit. If you put him back in the white house next election you only have your selves to blame.

>fucked up shit hole of a country
go fuck yourself-

Point is she was heard from in the Senate, but not the House. They (repub's) are saying that there should be only the same information in the Senate trial as the House hearings or the "house didn't do their job"

He's not wrong though.

I'm sure I will later tonight :)

1.No
2.No
3.No
4.No

she was never a witness in the Senate trial. Clinton was not impeached because of Monica. She was irrelevant.

Well they didnt. Just like all other impeachments it tpok years of investigation and litigation to get to the Senate and in nixions case didnt even get to impeachment after years. No impeachment should take less than 3 months. This would set a terrible precedent and put any president who faces a house and senate who are of the opposite party. You might as well become a parliamentary government at that point

Trumpanzees are retards who shit in the soup everyone has to eat, then smile with turd stuck between their teeth and justify it all because they think they are owning the libtards.

Sure.

Basically.
>HURR I WAS ONLY ACTING LIKE A RETARD

1. Not even fucking remotely close, tard. He was impeached over a lie about a harmless BJ. Trump committed crimes.
2. Laugh at Trumptards having explosive diarrhea all over.
3. Why the fuck would I be butthurt over it? It has be nonstop comedy ever since. Good source of meme.
4. Translation: I am imaging the tears because Hannity and Friar Tucker told me so so I am enjoying my fantasy and masturbate.

*Farts*

Attached: Gay - Bonkers (Vimhomeless)3.jpg (2706x2033, 247K)

No. Trump never testified

wrong-

*Shits down your throat*

Attached: Gay72.png (912x744, 294K)

Attached: Gay - Momo (Google).png (1024x1280, 260K)

Attached: Beetergent.png (584x678, 23K)

Attached: Anita-Sarkeesian.jpg (1200x800, 55K)

losing, huh? 3 of those are mine.

Wow. Your take on this is twisted. The only precedent set with all of this is now Congress can impeach a president without a crime or direct evidence .

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

Attached: _Woman_Yelling_At_Cat.jpg (1072x1412, 273K)

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

Attached: _Tell_ISIS.jpg (610x737, 132K)

No clinton was impeached for lying under oath and directing others to lie in a civil trial about sexual harassment.

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
>losing, huh? 3 of those are mine.

Attached: _SoyBoy2.png (647x740, 14K)

Uh oh. The TIDF is triggered. Shut it down.

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)

Attached: 3515584_n.jpg (614x698, 72K)

Try harder faggot

Attached: cropped-Trump-facebook-banner.jpg (1800x683, 264K)

The supreme Court will side with the president . Executive privlege is real. Obama used it for the same thing.

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)

Attached: Rectum Hairdryer.jpg (500x554, 77K)

How do i say stop in russian? ...or liberal...im not sure who this shill is shilling for

Ok, shit hole was harsh, but hey, I learned it from Trump. Its his term so....

All I'm saying is that the USA could be the greatest country in the world but its not. Your on the verge of a financial meltdown that will make 2008 look like a bad day at the track. Millions of your people don't have health insurance,

Millions have shitty minimum wage jobs and will live a lifetime in poverty.

You cant go a fucking day without a mass shooting! Literally, Last year there were more mass shootings than there were days in the year! What is up with that.. No one else on this planet dose that shit.

I could go on but you get it..

And you guys and so many like you all over the country will go at it for days about which is the better fucktard to run the show. Here a prediction.. neither is going to fix it..

>Try harder faggot
(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)

Attached: _Soyboy4.jpg (1024x721, 166K)

1. No retard Monica had to give a video witness testimony.
2. You’re a retard
3. You have downs
4. Kill your self

Attached: 79B4BC2F-76B3-4D8F-8C67-59814B8AEFEB.jpg (1079x988, 164K)

How dare anyone say anything bad about the God Emperor! Allow me to bump the thread in an autistic fit of outrage.

Attached: MAGASoy.jpg (698x799, 78K)

Yes, but , the other point is, Trump was wrong. We all know it, even the republicans that voted for him. Lamar Alexander said what he did was wrong, he just won't vote to impeach. They won't vote to censure either most likely or anything else, but most will admit it's wrong even if Trump won't. Now what, is every President going to force every country that accepts our aid to dig up political dirt for them in the next election? Weird times.

Oh that would be glorious . the shit show would be real and in your face lol . libs would cry and say its because trump packed the court and it was all unfair.
GLORIOUS

>Obama used it
and Bush the Lessor
and Clinton
and Reagan

>Try harder faggot
(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)

Attached: x_Toilet_Wolf.jpg (600x450, 77K)

I was for impeaching him and I was for impeaching Trump, both did bad things

>Try harder faggot
(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
>How dare anyone say anything bad about the God Emperor! Allow me to bump the thread in an autistic fit of outrage.

Attached: x_Maggot_Woman2.jpg (800x600, 71K)

wrong-

same thing dems said with clinton. Turnabout and all that

>Try harder faggot
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>How dare anyone say anything bad about the God Emperor! Allow me to bump the thread in an autistic fit of outrage.

Attached: xNgVs.jpg (651x440, 233K)

>Try harder faggot
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>How dare anyone say anything bad about the God Emperor! Allow me to bump the thread in an autisti

Attached: Eits9uM.jpg (500x467, 32K)

I dont care except to watch the show lol. I dont believe in voting for the lesser of 2 evils and our politicians are evil.

I completely agree. Both parties are corrupt, and jackasses here just keep electing the same boomer scum who got us to this point in the first place. I don't understand why we can't have a party that gives a shit about the environment, crumbling infrastructure, and doesn't want to flood us with immigrants. But the political climate here dictates that if one party takes any stance on an issue, the other party is required to take a knee-jerk opposing position. It's fucked, yet no one will wake up and do anything to change it.

Have you considered turning into a russian after being elected, notice the details in the Presidency, it all shows that he is turning into a russian, just like how CNN turned Patton Oswalt into a chief legal advisor Russian Supporter Jeffy..

Attached: CNNCareerChoice.png (570x468, 396K)

Yes, Clinton did bad too. Both are bad. Both hung out with Jeffery Epstein. Both are horrible liars.

0x467)
32 KB
>Try harder faggot
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>How dare anyone say anything bad about the God Emperor! Allow me to bump the thread in an autisti (You)

Attached: vifGls6.jpg (517x630, 75K)

0x467)
32 KB
>Try harder faggot
>How dare anyone say anything bad about the God Emperor! Allow me to bump the thread in an autisti (You)

Attached: (Male) Eevee7.jpg (1707x2048, 283K)

at least these geniuses are learning to keep this on the front page-

Sooo true.. can you imagine how much better things might be if all the energy that people put into fighting over dems vs. republicans was focused on fixing issues..

1.Yes
2. Probably nothing because everyone knows he'll be acquitted
3. Not at all butthurt, I'm a mildle-right-leaning moderate
4. Laugh, a lot.

Yes child, that's how precedent works.

0x467)
32 KB
>Try harder faggot

Attached: (Male) Eevee10.png (2421x2780, 1.88M)

And they have most people convinced that a third party vote is a wasted vote. Vote them all out. Congressional term limits.

0x467)
32 KB
>Try harder faggot
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>How dare anyone say anything bad about the God Emperor! Allow me to bump the thread in an autisti (You) (You)

Attached: cute girls.png (501x500, 148K)

I would give you a head pat if I could.
child-
hahaha-

>getting a blowjob is hella minor compared to extortion of another government for political purposes
2. What will you do after he gets acquitted?
>continue to laugh at how stupid Americans are
3. Why are you still so butthurt that he won?
>I'm not, I'm laughing at how stupid Americans are
4. What will you do when he wins again?
>Enjoy the Bern baby

Attached: 82598918_10157937472303698_602122657911013376_n.jpg (379x597, 35K)

That would be great. I can't understand how people cuck out to politicians/political parties so hard and make it their entire identity. There's never been a politician I agreed with 100%. When you vote for someone, I feel like you have a moral obligation to hold them to some (any) standards. Sadly, Americans are easily distracted by the theater of it all and vehemently defend their preferred "brand" at all cost.

too stupid to reply-

This. I can't believe the hate I got when people found out I voted third party.

SHAMBLES

Attached: f.png (467x505, 23K)

>Didn't the Dems vote for no witnesses during the Clinton impeachment?
It doesn't matter. If those particular dems voted that way back then, fuck it. Don't try to make excuses for the RNC to act like the DNC

He didnt just get a bj. He lied under oath and directed others to lie in a civil trial where he was accused of sexual harassment.

>Nixon

Attached: 1569136879707.png (645x729, 96K)

Also he didnt just get a bj he fucked her with cigars off the oval office desk

Damn I wish he even scratched the surface with how bad Trump is in comparison. Only really bad thing Clinton did was the 3 strikes law but that is another story for another day. Anyways, enjoy the fact that I'm right and you're wrong fam :)

>accused of sexual harassment
Paula Jones-
you are correct, matters naught here.

He also cigar banged the thicc thot.

Dont forget his gun bans
Id say lying about fucking around with someone who isnt your wife is pretty relevant in a sexual harassment trial. He knew it to thats why it took like 4 years for paula jones to fight her way to the supreme court to get the go ahead for the trial after clinton tried to block it

The GOP succeeded in firing up the Dem base. Neat.

Attached: B586BCCC-E476-4F6A-937D-835FD009CEB6.jpg (1023x768, 570K)

>The GOP succeeded in firing up the Dem base of Neets.

Fixed that for you

there were 23 women total. Most all were before he was POTUS.

See this is where Trump is smart.
He just obstructed congressional authority by not testifying. Can't lie under oath if you don't say anything.

Attached: 1572198106497.jpg (553x546, 157K)

But the lie was still relevant. So its not just
"Oh he lied about a bj and thats not a big deal"
It was. Hell if he was one of us even that little lie would have landed us in prison let alone the obstruction by directing other to lie. Thats some shit id get 20 years for.

Yeah it was smart. And all the dems had to do was wait him out while litigating the subpeonas and get him under oath then hit hard. But they needed those votes from the base in november and the "we tried" in their speeches

I had a family member who had a fucking meltdown when trump lost and said she'd never speak to anyone again if she found out they voted 3rd party. She thought that's why hilldog lost. She also thought Hilary was the new president after hilldog won the popular vote.

yeah, 3 claimed physical attack during the rape. 2 required facial stitches. Juanita Broderick was one. His longtime mistress, Jennifer Flowers, said she had to set limits.
Democrats would not acknowledge any.

No one has to testify against themselves in any trial. He could have shown up and pleaded the 5th like lois Lerner

Yup. I just wish it wasnt just a civil trial. But clinton was (and still is)to protected.

To bad about Epstein

>1. Didn't the Dems vote for no witnesses during the Clinton impeachment?
who cares?
>2. What will you do after he gets acquitted?
nothing, that was always what was going to happen
>3. Why are you still so butthurt that he won?
because everything he touches turns to shit, and thats been true for decades in NYC before he ever won the presidency. he's a shitty slumlord con man and you all suck his dick like it's solid gold because you think it pisses me off, but the truth is is just makes you a dumb faggot
>4. What will you do when he wins again?
i don't think he will to be honest, gop got crushed in the mid terms and people are just as pissed at trump now as they were then if not more so and they are going to turn out in droves this time

The thing here is , you are not the one who gets to decide what is and us not relevant in any trial. That's the judges job. He should have pleaded the 5th but that wouldn't have looked very good. He though he has his ho in check.

The trial wasn't about Monica. Try to keep up.

if lying was that big of a deal trump could have been convicted 1000 times already, don't kid yourself that the clinton impeachment was anything less than butthurt republicans doing the same shit democrats are doing now, with even less justification.

the Clinton impeachment was bi-partisan.

The trial was about sexual harassment . He had sex with an intern working for the white house. If that was not relevant in a sexual harassment case then I don't know what is.

And his aquital was too. In Trump's case both are as partisan as it gets.

wrong-
he was accused of 11 felonies. None of which were sexual.

I will add-actual crimes.

>ITT leftists pitch a fit

Attached: 1480412327715.jpg (413x395, 21K)

As much as i hate the trump. This handshake idea looks retarded. Would not participate.

Can't wait to vote these traitors out

Its not the lie... Its the lie under oath ...twice

Wrong. He lied under oath in a civil trial that he tried to have put off until he was out of office.

I need sauce user. Literally all muh fetishes.
>A married, speccy, cowtiddy, thicc, milf, with a receding hairline and grey roots sodomizing herself with electrical hair appliances that may or may not be plugged in.

yeah, these people are willfully ignorant, they will not get it.
Ate up with ideology.

Agreed.... So much agreed. And why i probably will never get the chance to vote.

So sad

>i probably will never get the chance to vote
why?

I follow the carlin doctrine
You cant complain if you vote for either of the evils... Even if its the lesser of two evils you are still voting for evil. And i just cant bring myself to do it. Maybe one day and thats a day i hope for but im 41 and have become quite cynical about these things and it seems to be getting worse not better

I am one of the odd individuals who does not care who you vote for. I think you should. Hell, I have offered to take democrats to the polls. they would have to keep their mouth shut. I want them to vote.

No single president***

Yeah i understand that but i still just cant vote for evil .

Imagine being so full of yourself you think you can comprehend good and evil.

>snuck into office
Top kek

So who was the good in trump and hillary

He got caught, fucking idiot, i want a president that doesnt get caught, just for that, fuck him, idiot

How the fuck am i supposed to know. One defended pedophiles and the other is a pedophile.

Yes, because there’s such a thing as term limits you ignoramus

But there WERE witnesses, including Clinton. tRump doesn't have the smarts to withstand any cross examination

>including Clinton
wrong-
Clinton answered written questions before. He chose not to answer some. Dunno how many.

Trump never testified, lying fuck. Or is it just stupid fuck? I bet it's both, huh.

>never testified
yeah, some believe Trump is guilty of everything they can imagine.

Sounds pretty evil no matter which you pick

I would legitimately have more respect if these fools came on here and just laid out that they don't like him and tried to push for someone else to vote for in the next election. But it's then brazen lying that I've put with for the last 3 years that have basically ensured I will never vote for another Dem.

1. No, there were witnesses
2. Nothing, he's still a criminal and everyone knows it, some people just don't care.
3. I'm not
4. Don't care.

lol we have literal fucking video of his testimony.

Is it though?

I understand. I used to be a democrat.A loooong time ago.

Sounds like it

Trump fan complaining about "brazen lying".
Fuck you, stupid.

bullshit-

before Congress? You are delusional. No POTUS, in my lifetime has testified before Congress. Literally prohibited by the Constitution.

When you outright lie, make it believable. also study 'separation of powers'.

Can't wait till he wins again and starts lockin people up!

Me too. Voted for Bummer on the first round. I was legit amazed he got in for a second term after all the shit he pulled.

Last democrat I voted for was Carter. Worst mistake I made. Stopped voting. Next vote was for Bush the Lessor.

This is true . his deposition and testimony were for the paula jones trial

>1988 Republican George H. W. Bush

Only in label. G Sr. was a compassionate conservative and NOTHING like Trump.
Also, people were focusing on USSR collapse and maintaining what Regan had started. Very different theater now.

What shit was that?

And if he locks YOU up? Will you still be a retarded fan?

You "legitimately" having respect is the laughable part

Others just think he is guilty of what he is actually guilty of...can you imagine?

Imagine being so full of yourself that you actually use one of those "imagine" statements....

He will be innocent Monday of all the imaginary 'crimes'.
hahaha-

No he was not...he lied about having an affair while under oath...

Lol, he's only gonna lock up criminals silly!

Attached: rOUEJVd8.jpg (381x381, 27K)

Which is why Trump would NEVER go under oath...

Apparently...you don't know what is...

>brazen lying

If you honestly think that choosing "the other side" is going to do any good in a two-party system i got news for you. IT WON'T.
Shit will just keep swinging back and forth until something changes or we collapse.

So I take it that means he will get a "sir yes sir can I suck your dick sir?" When he does lock you up...

>I voted for was Carter

We got an actual Cred Forumsoomer here?

absolutely and proud of it. My grand kids are probably older than you.

You don't know how this works do you? These hearings are not about guilt, they are about removal or punishment...the latter which he will always be and the former which he will be absolved from...he will always be an impeached President...so do your retard dance all you want, history will not agree with you

No wonder you are such a jaded ass...

Holy shit, and I thought I was old. I was in diapers when he was president.

4 more years Randy.
4 Sexy years.

a general cultural downturn + the Electoral College was actually the reason OP

Attached: 000-176.jpg (627x489, 14K)

Your group was already represented in this post friendo:

>I thought I was old
probably not. I am a bit unusual. I walk or ride a bicycle 175 miles a month, how about you?

>friendo
ok boomer

1. Well, to be fair, Clinton was impeached for saying one untrue thing. One. Look at that orange turd of lies.
2. Nothing. Its expected. Nobody in politics care about truth or justice, only lining their own pockets and political power.
3. Because he's an intellectual void with no self reflection, a tacktless brute born with a silver spoon up his ass that is elected because half the republican voters want to see the world burn.
4. He wont. Its fine.

>Look at that orange turd of lies.
you just gave the trumpanzees another reason to sperg

I dont want to mix reason with those corny shit nuggets. They and reason have no commonality.

>Clinton was impeached for saying one untrue thing
wrong-

>he will always be an impeached President

which really doesn't matter in the slightest.

but he will still be president. and history will show how poorly and desperate the Dems were to try to overturn the will of the people to a duly elected president by a completely partisan effort that failed miserably.

Oh?
Then praytell what?

Of course you didn't really know (you) faggot

neither of you were Democrats. You're both right wing dipshits who support a criminal fascist wannabe

ok boomer

That's some retarded optimism there sonny...

There was 11 actual criminal charges. Got history?

wrong-

No, sorry...that's just not how history will see it, unless this fucker pulls an adolph dictatorship and starts removing any actual history...at which point...you are proven wrong anyhow

user is just telling us when he might move out of his mom's. Though I can't imagine why a fleshlight might be "sexy," but this is Cred Forums after all.

The crux of the impeachment was the statement, made in congress, of then president Clinton that he "[...] is not in a relationship[...]" with Monica Lewinsky.
The big argument was wether or not that was factually true, given that he at that time was not in a relationship with her, but certainly had been.

Now compare that to the vile lexical vomit that spews forth from the Orange One every time he opens his mouth.

its fucking disgusting that the republican senators are defending that rancid shit. I'm never voting republican again.

Oh...no...I am afraid he is totally right! I was never a Democrat and was just trolling...as you are

Lol

wrong-

Attached: 1580492638234.jpg (540x536, 60K)

Attached: 3nlttv.jpg (500x523, 51K)

So...which one are you? Stupid or brain dead?

You want fascism in this country user
otherwise you'd vote for sensible people.
Trump and the Republicans who cover for his crimes are not sensible, they're proving a danger to this country's principles.

don't post your fap folder boomer

>wrong-
>wrong-
cringe

>my grand kids are probably older than you.

Prob not, GenXer here pushing 50. Just surprised to see another "boomer" (as everyone over 25 is apparently called).

Very much so...in every way, especially McConnell they are a danger to everything we are as a country

Not criminal charges. 11 points where the Starr report said there might be reason for impeachment.
You can read them here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starr_Report#Stated_possible_grounds_for_impeachment

None of those things are wrong, and please point to where I can be corrected.
-The big case against Clinton were for the specific words used in certain sentences.
-Trump is the least honest President in living memory
-I will never, ever, vote republican again.

>pushing 50
My #1 son will be 52 in June.

The funny thing is that here on Cred Forums, the likelyhood of actually finding an actual boomer is super slim

>Not criminal charges
wrong-

We are now in the upside down...where facts and truth are wrong

it's basically any trumper=boomer
that's what the song is about

Lol, get fucked liberals you've got a tough four years ahead of you.

>wrong-
this is totally cringe user js

thanx dude-

Nah, that boomer line gets thrown at anyone

Again, retarded optimism...if liberals have learned anything it is to not count your chickens before they hatch. All this 4 more years shit is only setting yourself up for potential embarrasment... so no, we arent gonna bite..

And it's origin is literally so cringe that it's basically unwatchable.

Boomers are cringe. I have to put up with them on a daily basis.

Bet you dont even know who is and isnt a boomer

Who's Conservative?

Pretty sure I do. I can look up their birthdates.

I understand, you are talking in general terms, but I choose to take that as a compliment.

a compliment now and again is soooo.. nice-
hahaha-

>-
>-
faggot

ahahaha- I got onions will your eyes water....hahaha-

No he was not what?

Are there criminal charges levied against Trump atm?

they are never going to get it-too stupid.
Have fun-

never were-

Boomer refers to an age group

As are you

Your reality is fascinating

Attached: 3h8j3m.jpg (500x751, 64K)

>My #1 son will be 52 in June.

Well I stand corrected then ya old fart! How the hell can you stand Cred Forums I typically just come here when taking a dump.

Attached: fa87a4aa3343c8063a073e8f11be03b29c8f12e7e1973f5b4f6808bf4e0760fd.jpg (625x468, 93K)

collusion is my personal favorite. Not a crime. Never been a crime. Democrats evidently use collusion so they do not have to specify conspiracy.

Quid pro quo-my next favorite. Latin, means every transaction ever made for any purpose. Probably the most not a crime.

Obstruction of Congress. No such crime. Probably used by democrats who are unable to find obstruction of justice and cannot defeat executive privilege in the courts.

Abuse of Power. Not a crime. Handy because there is no known exact definition.

Pretty good summation of a totally incompetent handling of the process. There wasn't any impeachable offense, but they couldn't even give a substantive argument there was one.

>How the hell can you stand /b
duh, to agitate liberals. Trump got all the liberals out of my life. If I had known I would be this happy about it, I would have kicked their asses out yrs ago.

The liberal friends I had also could not tolerate my ability to predict events accurately.

>The liberal friends I had also could not tolerate my ability to predict events accurately.

Just try to stay mentally healthy pls. The last Republican Trump supporter in my family with this attitude shotgunned himself after xmas due to "rage issues" or so the note said.
Lots more in life than hating a group of people you've never really met, just sayin bro.

>predict events accurately

Found the "I am in the INSIDE TRACK snowflake syndrome".
So funny how the right gravitates towards conspiracy and privileged knowledge shit to feel important. It's a sham to cover insecurities and pointless, boring lives; I feel sad for them.

>Russian collusion
Ok *oomer

After this failed stunt by the Democrats, he gonna win re-election with zero effort. And with Democrats pretty much doomed to losing control of the House based on current national polling trends, they can't pull anymore sham "impeachment" bullshit. So congrats on guaranteeing a Republican dominated 2020's, Dems. Best thing you can do is try to rebuild your party into a less fringe, lunatic organization.

Hah! Yeah, you got me by a few years there old timer. I wasn't old enough to vote until the end of Slick Willie's first term. Voted for him cuz all in all he was doin ok, at least as far as I understood what was going on at the time. Gas prices were the lowest I had seen em and I had a decent job, so why rock the boat, ya know? Little did I know that was all thanks to Bush, according to Dem logic.

The democrats are the only ones who hate. That's all they stand for anymore, overwhelming irrational hatred for anyone who disagrees with them. I've never seen such hate in America. Wanting secure borders isn't hatred, but what you see in the media and on every left-wing website is pure unadulterated hatred. Prove me wrong. Please prove me wrong.

Yeah, the next decade is pretty much gonna be dominated by Republicans. Pelosi, Schumer & Schiff have guaranteed that much. The Dems will be out of power til at least 2028 unless they get lucky.

the liberals are hate filled, not me. I am pleased they are gone-
Plus, I read Alinsky in the late '80's. I do not need them to have input. That predictable.

okay genius, ever heard of Dunning-Kruger, poster boy?

>you forgot the elephant in the room.
You mean the entire fucking Republican party?

don't be so pessimistic
the worst possible example almost won
stop fielding sociopaths

OMG, the guy you replied to thinks the electoral college chooses somebody-

ye. citing Logical Fallacies and Cognitive Biases are nothing new here. Trump is the quintessential poster-boy of D-K. And if you don't see that already, nothing will change your mind as you are lost already in that quagmire. Enjoy drowning in ignorance, conspiracy theories and getting a boner trolling libs.

don't give up-you are winning-I can feel it- hahaha-

>I've never seen such hate in America

Then you've lost touch with what the GOP BLOK has become. They rep the white, the male., the powerful and the rich now. Dems are left to try to rep those who are reasonable, as well as all the dregs below them that have no other party to gravitate too.
At least the libs are trying to carry the "your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" that america used to stand for.

Bait better bro

This is wrong.

I made this.

OK Captain Bringdown, I am having a good time here.

Then you are wrong

>more hate for those we think it's ok to hate
Kinda just proving his point.

>carry
More like putting a boot on the neck of people
They use the hate of the outsiders and mentally ill towards the regular people and use them to do their bidding and bring destruction to the country

4) use GOP passed lax gun laws to by an arsenal and systematically execute as many red neck fuck wits as I can before succumbing to dehydration.

1. Who cares about clintonfag it’s trumps impeachment
2. Not vote for him
3. Never been butthurt, actually voted for him
4. Shitpost here

Attached: F762E202-92DD-42B8-ADCD-6B40AEF7963C.jpg (471x365, 38K)

Sit back and laugh as America destroys itself for another four years,

/thread

>won
the electoral college will never choose a woman to win the election

Fucking Kek

Thatcher and May are on the phone for you user. They'd like to know if you can point to the one thing they have in common.

> Will be able to abuse the fuck out of his power with no reprecussions
YOU FUCKING FAGGOT HIS NAME WAS ANWAR AL ALIKI AND HE WAS AN AMERICAN FUCKING CITIZEN.

I did this.

Sure, lil guy. Mommy left her laptop open while she's down at the bar sucking nigger cock for rent money, huh?

Attached: Internet-Warrior.jpg (750x600, 73K)

a woman will never choose you for sexual intercourse

Fuckin KEK!

that was long before Cred Forums user
stop being a faggot
that isn't funny

What mask you like to wear bro?

Attached: 87ohj4hlb4s21.jpg (720x586, 28K)

this

Attached: lul.gif (391x365, 890K)

Funny cause it's true

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 61K)

> They rep the white. The Male. The powerful and the rich.
Like Google?
Or twitter?
Or Amazon?
Netflix, indeed Hollywood in General?
McDonalds Perhaps?
How about Sony?
Hmmm..... You know it's strange, a lot of the largest corporate entities that *have* declared have all seemingly declared for Lefty Causes. Particularly the diversity and inclusion initiative. It's almost like Leftism is the party of the corporate elite these days or something? But that would just be insane conspiracy nonsense wouldn't it? :^)

You should watch cnn they will tell you. Just like last time right? I will be recording their predictions just like last time and then the tears afterwards. It makes me want to cum. That shit was top tier. Kys for being a libcuck

lulz

Attached: aicaramba.gif (320x240, 1.57M)

Funny thing is. Ya'll and your kids use the code this nerd wrote daily to shit your ignorance onto the internet.
You've literally done worse than him, LUL.

>i think it's great trump is a criminal and I will continue to support him
literally rape yourself trumpshit

GODDAMMIT YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

proof?

None of those corporations are "leftist" you fucking frogposting autist

>durr trump dindu nuffin
literally find a way to violently rape yourself

Attached: hehehe.gif (480x270, 1.83M)

Not lefty. Not at all.

Attached: NOTLEFTY.png (553x180, 21K)

So, no proof?

>being anti-hate speech=lefty
no more posts for tonight user k?
thanks

>hey user
>would you shove a dick up my ass?
>pls
>I can't rape myself
>I've failed at raping myself
>help me
>help me help me help me help me

> Being """""""""""""""""""""""""""""anti hate speech"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""=/= lefty
lmao ok retard.

/thread

Attached: hue.gif (450x243, 436K)

>cringing greentext sperging
>racism is ok
>I shouldn't suffer any consequences from it
lol nazi no

ok there's no way my mom is sucking a nigger's cock you shut the fuck up I could fucking fight you if I knew where you are irl

I'm not that other user, but I'm kind of confused here. Do you have the proof or nah? I mean, there was just this massive investigation costing tens of millions and went on for the last couple years, there was a vote for impeachment, the Senate convened, surely they found him guilty and voted him out. Right? Could you please set aside your rather strange obsession with rape and direct us to the proof of his wrongdoing?