Memes died ant tiktok killed them...

Memes died ant tiktok killed them. you see vine was the start but the thing is vine didn't create this sub species of normies that thinks they're meme lords. vine was awful but tiktok is worse than vine. its insufferable and something needs to be done. memes died and the normies are taking whats been killed and resurrecting memes culture but its not the same. its normiefied and something needs to happen to prevent it while we still can. meme culture feels dead but we cant let tiktok fuck the corpse after the mass genocide they've just committed. make memes great again

Attached: Dagoth Ur explaining.png (600x1000, 1.27M)

I stand with you in this

its appreciated good sir

What even are memes man

Attached: 1537160779531.jpg (750x566, 113K)

dead. once a safe haven from the normies, now infested with normies.

youre not half wrong here op

wanna play some wii tennis?

i was more into wii bowling to be honest

just fighting the good fight sir

You are a god. How can you kill a god. What a grand and intoxicating innocence.

look upon the heart

Can’t we just kill off tiktok

Attached: 2E5BB0C1-26B4-433A-BEFB-445156962ECA.jpg (512x512, 50K)

if i could i fucking would moon and star

Life isn’t that easy. 2 people can’t take over a planet unless them 2 people were gods

im a god but its more about quantity than quality in this world

A god can round people like a Shepard can round cattle or like a white man could round niggers in the 1800s

i'm not god enough for that.

The normies will always be the majority unfortunately

but normies never had the upper hand. memes felt like a safe haven from them and they always were a part of the community that surrounded memes but they always got singled out and fucked off. now it feels like they all think that just because they post a tiktok theyre a meme lord. we know they arent but when so many normies get together and praise each other for shit memes it causes a problem and the problem is much bigger than it ever has been.

agreed

?

I really want this to pick up traction. This is more important than all of the shit nudes.

same but sadly it wont

Sadly

meme police need to roll out on tiktok and vanquish all normies possible.

the normies outnumber the feds. there is literally no self aware life on that god forsaken app

Attached: dagoth the lord.jpg (200x200, 21K)

And the retards on Reddit are making memes worse every day too

exactly what i've been thinking for a long time. reddit is fucking cancer and its filled with cucks who think they have a big brain but the truth is they're just brainlets. still i think tiktok is a more immediate danger.

Attached: lord dagoth.png (600x1000, 960K)

Reddit is a shithole to say the truth

thanks for pointing out what i just said but yes true

To be honest fuck all social media. they were the life giver of memes and the killer of memes