How would you beat this man in a hand to hand street fight?

How would you beat this man in a hand to hand street fight?

Attached: Read+description+not+sure+if+lifter+or+scary+guy+from_af99c0_5058388.jpg (612x612, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5FU0ZMRB_Q
bootycalls.fun
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will just be Sultan Kosen, world's tallest Now living man, and just fall on him

Attached: epaselect_britain_guinness_world_records.jpg (1273x1500, 374K)

I would punch myself in the face and fall down.

poke him in that huge ass pool of eternal bleeding and then duck as all his blood sprays out in a fountain

A knife to the weak spot

Attached: 1bd5b347dda48fe021eb2c60504bab4c.png (130x128, 43K)

Literally evey bone in that lanklets body would break if he had the tiniest fall. Meanwhile the Bruised slavchad would stand firm like a stone in a great river.

I would team up with you, OP

I'd just stick a pin in him and watch him deflate.

Cardio

if you're into super midgets check out jadesmall the new queen of Cred Forums

Attached: flexible.jpg (488x429, 23K)

Yeah, i see. But what about... THE... ROOOOOOCK!?

Attached: Dwayne_Johnson_Men_Singlet_Screaming_White_516600_640x960.jpg (640x960, 197K)

You can’t unless you’re the same size. Just try and take his back and hook your feet into his legs, get your left arm around his neck, gable grip your left hand to your right hand, press right arm into his back, place your head against the back of his, now squeeze with all your might and pray.

He's a well known power lifter who hold several bench world records. Although he's extremely powerful, he has almost no endurance and his explosive muscle fibers are not as trained. In addition to that he weights 300+ pounds and his cardio vascular system falls off behind. Implying you have same level of fighting knowledge he might just faceroll you, but well trained fighter can easily outlast him in a fight.

>Hand to hand.
>I'll just use a knife.

Attached: facepalm-head.jpg (777x437, 68K)

I'd have sex with his parents and bring it up constantly while fingering the asshole positioned squarely in the middle of my forehead

Dodge his fast attacks until he does his heavy or charge attack. After that there will be a window when you can attack the weak spot in his armpit. Chip away at it and then get out of the way before he does his AoE attack which you can't dodge. He has a lot of health and it takes a while and you should definitely bring some health potions, but stick to that strategy and don't get greedy with the window, and you'll do fine.

Vaporize him with a Kamehameha

Isnt he like 70 years old? He is one sauna visit away from having his heart explode.

BRO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BRUISE?

No no no. He is 47 years, my friend : )

Tbh as one of the few people who have trained and browse this board....I would circle at range and leg kick him until he was too tired to continue.
t.muay thai experience.

lilliebridges all on roids they compete in the non-tested divisions lol

Circle to his left, bait him into throwing slow laboured punches with limited reach and dexterity and then counter. Down in one.

Botched synthol injection

>in a hand to hand street fight
what motivation do i have to do this the hard way?

I would give him a swift punch to the chest.

>hypothetical situations confuse me

shoot him

Hahaha fucking nice LARP you faglets.

why not just kick him in the nuts

Krav Maga.

He's a big boy but he'll go down like everyone else if you hit him right.

If he got a hold of you then he'd squeeze your head like a grape, so just don't let that happen. A good fighter can land lots of shots on a lumbering slowpoke like that. His size doesn't make punched hurt any less and I bet you could tire him out if you could keep him at arms length.

Powerful strike to the side of the knee or groin then rear naked choke.

>T. basement dweller who watches karate videos

He tore a pectoral muscle while benching 700+ pounds.

this sluggish juicehead couldnt hit anything.

its like avoiding a slow moving car. then you crack them in their fucking head and they fall like anyone else.

dont be scared of faggots like this. doesnt mean anything. all for show.

Get on his back and choke him out.

Not even remotely close, but I will admit I am a newbie at Krav Maga. I only started recently, but it seems like an amazing art and very aggressive.

No it's not you fucking fat retard. If you knew a God damn thing about anything fitness related you would know that's Scott Mendelson. Aka, Mendy. And that's a torn pectoral muscle you obese neckbeard incel nigger kike. Fucking hell mate.

I've always wanted to see a real sparring/fight between a strongman and an mma fighter. I Would like to believe that a trained fighter wins like 80% of the time. But if the strongman gets you in some sort of a lock it's over.

suck his dick and bite it off

Shoot him and cut of his cock to sell as a chinese aphrodesiac.

Hes a glass canon, his heart will fucking give out under to much stress, any well trained boxer with decent weight can take him.

Nobody said it was a FAIR hand to hand fight.

With a brick, or a bat, or a glock

i would talk him into a blowjob. when he agrees I'd put all my strength into my fingers and just crush his balls. his ass has seen some steroid needles, so probably rip open his asshole too once I get his back and just shove my head into it. fucker should pop like a balloon..! and ofc scream Ariel my foot is a ballewwwwnn to make the nose awards.

you are the least crescent fresh..

>coming to street fight unarmed

>not being prepared for a hypothetical fist fight by bringing a hypothetical knife

Attached: 01010101010101.jpg (544x543, 25K)

I would crawl up into his butthole and then expand to 20 times my size.

Why not just suck him off and leave when he's tired?

Always go for the eyes

how would you know for sure that he wouldn't ragdoll you across the hood once you sucked him off?

Going to get tired after he busts a nut.

Slow, stiff, short range.

I'd skip the body, and focus on breaking his nose, rattling his brain, so on. No exercising those muscles.

I would roll my shit in to tiny balls, the rest you can figure out.

being faster
go to his back
he loose

he could still murder you with his bare hands even with a tired tiny little small cock. 1 Bitchslap and you cry like a little bitch. So again...what do after suckoff. he aint letting you leave just like that.

Promise to suck him off again if he lets you go obviously.

Bite nipples.

You just found the boss weak point congrats
Now get those critical hits

that is a LOT of internal hemmoraging

youtube.com/watch?v=D5FU0ZMRB_Q

That's scott mendelson, former bench press world record holder. Range him. Stay outside and make him move. The dude spends his days lifting and only lifting. The only way he's winning is if he gets ahold of you in the first 2 minutes. Any longer than that and he'll gas out.

id punch him in the temple, your head is like an eggshell there

>implying I can't give head well enough to put a man straight to sleep
motherfucker he better have on a helmet cuz he's gonna hit the ground hard when I'm done

Wing Chun to the biceps.

Nanomachines son

Hit both ears at same time with flat hand, or hit his throat. Easy win.

not the dreaded ear bop, even the three stooges banned it as too cruel for the modern world

explosives

If a nigger would attack me i will be the last person on earth who would think if this is banned or not. Fuck that. It's either him or me, me not that's for sure. Where there is a nigger there are probably more so have to finish them asap.

>bootycalls.fun
nasty bruise

Whats wrong with his chest and shoulder?