Do you see that poor kitten? i was never so rage-engulfed in my entire life...

do you see that poor kitten? i was never so rage-engulfed in my entire life, not even after my uncle stopped touching my butt cuz of laws or some shit! Corona-chan needs to wipe them out and if im dying because of it that´s an sacrifice im willing to make if it means the cat is revenged.

This post was made by kittie-gang

Attached: fuckyouchina.jpg (635x618, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7920573/Revolting-footage-shows-Chinese-woman-eating-bat-scientists-link-coronavirus-animal.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7938207/Chinese-travel-presenter-ate-bat-begs-public-forgiveness-amid-coronavirus-outbreak.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

China enjoys hurting animals, no judgement here, just sayin'

I genuinely hate the Chinese.
It's not innocents held hostage by an authoritarian state. It's psychotic, soulless bugmen that just developed the only kind of state that suits them. Diabolical people make diabolical governments. I hope they all die coughing blood.

Attached: 1580237632325.jpg (889x1200, 473K)

The coronavirus was created by based mongolian natsocs to wipe out the chink menace once and for all

Attached: Mongolian-neo-Nazi-group--006.jpg (300x180, 12K)

fuck chinks

Corona-chan needs to end all meatcucks, including OP.

Attached: 1580334085750.jpg (717x1024, 87K)

It's just a dead cat. Calm down.

Attached: 1580158014230.png (1492x758, 464K)

It's kind of hard to die from a mild flu virus. The old, the sickly, but that's about it.

>wow chinks got killed by corona virus hahahaha kek they deserve it xDDD
>NOOOO NOT MY PRECIOUS KITTY WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS NOT MY KITTERINO!!!!!! WAAAHHH YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS YOU SICK BASTARDS!!!!111!!111
How much of a faggot you are? If you value animals more than humans, then you're fucking pathetic and and pretty much a traitor for your own kind. Animalfags truly are just hypocritical, insufferable and living cringe. Why even have sympathy for these feline little pile of shits who are lazy and see their human owners as slaves.

Attached: 1526133713359.png (703x800, 37K)

well i dunno do you really think its just an mild flu virus?

There have been 6,600 deaths in the US this flu season as opposed to 210 from Wuhan virus. I know which one I'm worried about.

it seems those that died were mostly in remote chink places and or not diagnosed early if people in the west with all the precautions in place start dying then it gets serious

Nooo! Did they seriously do that!!!? Just because of... Fake News?

Attached: f35814195299b22c9d2d5e394aec276ae66be012v2_hq.jpg (220x220, 15K)

I rather see you die than a cat lol

wtf those chinks literally throwing FOOD out of the window!

Keep in mind the media are having a field day with this. Time will tell what's real and what's hype.

geez user, calm your hate of the world down, you'll scare the children.

Attached: sweet n sour.jpg (960x868, 61K)

I thought cats always land on their paws lol

lel

So they´re just throwing food away..??

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: index.jpg (243x207, 10K)

Fuck the chinese, the only problem is coronavisrus actually doesn't have a high mortality rate.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7920573/Revolting-footage-shows-Chinese-woman-eating-bat-scientists-link-coronavirus-animal.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7938207/Chinese-travel-presenter-ate-bat-begs-public-forgiveness-amid-coronavirus-outbreak.html

He's right though, they are entirely soulless.