Why do so many younger non-white girls prefer white men nowadays?

Why do so many younger non-white girls prefer white men nowadays?

Attached: 1574965630541.jpg (960x1280, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dJgoTcyrFZ4?t=66
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do you or the rest of Cred Forums fucking care
stop flooding Cred Forums with these shitty posts

How about everybody is fucking everything and incels can't get over it. That's what's happening.

Its bwc that they love.hows that make feel black boy.

Attached: 1579931093581.png (500x577, 157K)

kek, this

Because minority's suck, and minority men especially suck.

White people are attractive and they’re often established more than other races.

WHAT?! NO DEY DON'T!!
ALL BITCHES WANT NIGGAS AND ONLY NIGGAS!
YALL RAYSIS ASS CRACKA ASS CRACKAS BE RAYSIS N JELLY!!!!!

because they like dick bigger than a clothes peg

COPE
BWC is your master.

Attached: 1567200668397.jpg (750x750, 90K)

Because white is the master race.

My gf is Indian and every Indian girl at my work has tried getting hanging out. Even the older “aunties” keep tryna set me up with some of my coworkers

Indian girls are addicted to BWC.

Attached: 1574985772155.jpg (1920x1920, 1.77M)

not sure, but they're definitely not preferring you

Because they dream to be white and since they can't they want their kids to be.

I'm currently fucking an Indian girl.
What's more, she's adopted, so I get the Indian girl with none of the Indian family bullshit.

Your kids will look mexican though. Does she have any indian friends?

That's ok, I'm not white.

Attached: 1574984997747.jpg (1920x1920, 1.54M)

White + Indian =mexican

You learn something fucking stupid every day

.gg/2hfbsc

The owned part is such cringe

They don't necessarily prefer the guy, because he's white. . It's just that the odds of not getting a total fucking loser or shithead tends to be better if you pick a moderately successful white dude.

They won't look white though. Look within your heart you know it's true. Don't breed that self hating whore.

>a total fucking loser

A scrawny, short, awkward, ugly, balding indian. Like her brother or father.

bump, I need to know.

Attached: 1574985569137.jpg (1920x1920, 1.57M)

Because the non-white men are taking all of the white women. So non-white women are stuck either being side pieces or having to go with whites.

Pretty much this. Incels out here making these retarded threads. Try having sex for once OP

Naw bro, these ethnic bitches only love your lack of melanin. Go ahead and feel special though.

Attached: 1575576535061.jpg (750x1334, 117K)

Attached: 1579136972027.jpg (1242x1794, 370K)

Attached: 1579137085472.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Is that true? Huh?
Is it?
That true? Huh?
Yeah?
Then why the FUCK DID THIS HOT LATINA GIRL GHOST ME ON THE DAY OF OUR DATE? HUH? WHY HASN'T ANY BROWN GIRL OR ANY OTHER COLOR FUCKED ME IN YEARS? MAYBE YOU COULD FOLLOW ME AROUND AND SHOW THEM YOUR MEMES

My mother is Indian, my father is White British.

I came out white as white can be. I have green eyes and brown hair and very European features. I look typically British.

Same with my siblings.

My cousins are half Indian too, but one looks mexican, the other looks syrian.

You are just ugly as shit.

Attached: cf5iF9ql.jpg (640x469, 42K)

youtu.be/dJgoTcyrFZ4?t=66

Because they know that a white dude is their ticket to a reasonably comfortable life. Or at the very least a life that won't be defined by the poverty and/or insanity of hood life. Chicks ain't dumb, they always go where the grass is greener, no exceptions. Young stupid chicks go for the big cock. Smart girls go for the future earning potential.

So why don't women go after indian or asian guys?

Right, and meanwhile CHANG and CHADPREET and TYRONE and CHAVO are banging their girls and their height and jaw mogged my BWC attached to my fucking face. So this is all fucking worthless.

More

the race bait threads are funny, muh white boys, muh bbc, muh we stealing wiminz

reality check cucks... women prefer tall handsome men with status... simply as that... if you're broke, if you're weak, if you're ugly girls won't want to fuck you en masse

simple as that, if you're a tall muscular handsome guy with model cheek bones and a cute nose with a big dick and a 7 figure income you can literally fuck all day and night until you catch aids... if you make a tinder it will fucking explode...

if you're average you get fucking nothing and maybe can ''charm'' a girl here and there and end up fucking less than 10 girls in your entire fucking life

welcome to life, women only want to fuck the best and ignore the rest, top 20% of men do 80% of the fucking

what part of men do you belong to OP? because it isn't based on race, it's based on individual prowess...

>it isn't based on race

Everybody wants to be white. Being white is a big plus in ethnic women eyes.

Blacks have been given a big dick halo by jews and vulnerable women will just do it with blacks to check it off their bucket lists.