Fuck EU

Fuck EU

Attached: Capture.png (1283x651, 15K)

goodbye EJew, hello JewK

adieu uk, you will not be missed

Once your economy dies u will be comming for EU cock

if our economy dies it will hurt europe and cause a worldwide recession, if the banking section in London suffers you will suffer.

in or out and whether you like it or not we ar linked and need each other to suceed.

The EU was they have already proven will bend the knee

where did the EU bend the knee?

When they allowed Germany to become the new economic powerhouse of the EU! It took a while, but it looks like they won in the end.

This kind of delusion.... That the UK is in some way at all a capable country is why you'll rejoin in 5 years hahaha

who's they?

>Britain doesn't make anything anymore
>Like literally nothing
>Have nothing to trade
>Can make our own deals!
>Australian deal rejected because freedom of movement will lead to "too many unskilled workers"
>USA imposing tariffs on imports
>Easier to bully a smaller country into a shit deal that doesnt make anything compared to the biggest economic block in the country
>Tory government now got more powers to be cunts
>All the things that were promised aren't going to happen

Next we gotta blame the European council!

Attached: churchill.jpg (620x387, 120K)

you really have no idea what you are talking about..

The mad lad did it

Attached: ED7970B5-E034-4D72-BE64-0506D5E16473.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Attached: it all came true.jpg (960x640, 105K)

Enjoy Suez two and being completely irrelevant now

he's the biggest loser. the whole brexit thing was an attempt at a power grab by him and in the end he's managed to come out even worse than before

0% chance we rejoin as it would mean full membership (not what we had before and just left)
No chance we take the € Euro and take all the other imposed rules.
I'm afraid we are gone for good

That's cute and all, but it was the Arch Cuck Obama who tried to threaten the UK with poor trade deals if they pulled out of the EU. Trump is pro UK, pro Special Relationship, and Pro Brexit, so the UK Economy will be just fine.

I would be more worried about Germany finally collapsing after having to carry the rest of Europe alone now.

enjoy the last legs of the UNITED kingdom. BoJo basically allowed an internal border between northern ireland and great britain. also most scots want to be in the EU and they have a new referendum coming up. Charles will be the first king of england in 300 years or so

He got political to get UK out, then stated he was voting himself out of a job. That was his goal. Have you been paying attention or just consuming liquid BS direct from the tap?

>Not waiting until midnight exactly to post this
Fag

your bg mistake is i'm ENGLISH I give NO! fucks about the jocks or paddies they can fuck off as well
twat

Congrats. All your points are incorrect.

Fool

Most of the cunt's is parliment square look like the kind of people that spend their life sitting in the bookies

wasn't talking about him being an MEP. the power grab I meant was he desperately trying to associate Brexit to himself personally in the hopes of getting enough popular support to become more influential in in UK government post-brexit

EU has been taken over by Rag head faggots... good job UK!! FU EU!!

Let's hope he does.

Been to London recently mate?

Yep I have.. and it sucks ass as well, hopefully they clean em out of there.

kek... wouldn't hold my breath. what do you think they're going to do when the tories even considered making a pajeet prime minister?

Got his P45?