I have a teacher's master key to (almost) every room in the school

I have a teacher's master key to (almost) every room in the school

Time is limited, what is the most chaos I can cause?

Attached: IMG_20200131_094141.jpg (4000x1824, 1.88M)

Put it in your pooper

timestamp or gtfo fake and gay!!

Be the first master key spree killer to go down in Cred Forums history while giggling, "The key opens all the secrets of serving dutifully."

Attached: images (69).jpg (238x212, 17K)

Take good photos of it and put it back. Learn to do some simple photo editing and cad then 3D print that bitch and get a group of pple to fuck shit and make a plan a make a lota keys for cheap

PUT IT IN YOUR BUTTHOLE! THATLL SHOW EM

This

Fucked the teacher.
Cloned myself.

Piss on director's chair

Attached: 1445892258698.jpg (418x475, 34K)

Yea I've taken some good photos. That was my first plan since I have some good experience with Autodesk Inventor

Gr8, thers vids on YouTube to guide you and plenty of websites to print stuff for you and what not. Also learn how to properly make molotov cocktails if your going full retard

That bard

Cum on the seat of the hottest teacher you know.

Genius

>3d print
>cad
Are you fucking retarded?
Dude can just fucking buy some blanks, probably locally, and file the grooves in them.
Locks aren't magical.

From what I know a teacher can get fired if they loose that key

That's why time is limited, I'm just borrowing it for something.

Don’t be a fucking retard. Do nothing. Copy the key. Give the key back. Wait a long time and don’t touch it again.

When ever everyone has forgotten (years) you’ve even had access to it, use your copy to rob them blind. Consider it a punishment for letting a retard have access to it.

Steal all of their Teacher's Editions. They won't be able to teach.

>encouraging future discrimination against retards by tricking retards into acting retarded
are you retarded ?

A plastic key can easily open a lock.
Drawing it in cad is accually a less tedious job than filing

Go to the biology lab (if you have one) and unplug the sample fridge.

Worst smell ever assuming it isn't discovered in time.

timestamp fucker

lock the principle's door and break the key off in it
if you do it right they'll have to replace the door/lock

Attached: 1570939225502s.jpg (125x105, 3K)

i dunno why do you want a master key for every room in the school, it's borring, It would be better if it were for something like a store, a bank or a house but a school? The most you can do is explore and mess up a bit before being discovered imminently, Duh