What’s worse than Denny’s?

What’s worse than Denny’s?

Attached: 3C581BEB-6C0E-439E-ABE3-7F4E1E3092DC.png (1000x523, 676K)

iHop

Five Guys

Only if you go to the one on the black side of town, nigger.

Attached: skub_.jpg (600x832, 96K)

Chinese Buffets

loolool

Your town has a black side? What shit hole do you live in.

Jimmy John's and their shitfuck sandwiches

black holington st michigan, new jersey.

Two Denny's

nice dubs but im going to have to kindly disagree

Still above Subway.

Looks healthy to me. Should add some salad though!

Denny's is inexpensive compared to other options like Chili's, Fuck Chili's. The food is great and the atmosphere is very wholesome. Fuck you.

Attached: crackheadjerkingoff.webm (362x640, 1.17M)

>Chili's
The epitome of lower middle-class and trailer trash.

Found the poor

Anything with a drive thru especially taco bell

taco bell is dank u pleb

Eggs

You don't have to be poor to eat at five guys once. If he's going there every week or something, sure, but he clearly went once, realized it was cheap garbage, and stopped. Even billionaires get curious.

Waffle House.

Your mom

Shit subs nigger

Chili's beats the fuck out of Denny's. What happened? Did you get fired from Chili's because you wanted to have a date night with your mom but were told to show up or lose the job? Pathetic

What the fuck is wrong with you? You'd rather pay 12 bucks for a shitty fucking burger with the same taste as every other burger just more expensive at Chili's then go get some hash browns and eggs at Denny's for about 8? Fucking masochist. Have you ever been to a Denny's you lying fuck?

Denny's only had 1 good item and they got rid of it years ago. They have decent milkshakes and that's it, pleb

absolutely fucking destroyed

They still have milkshakes you fucking cretin, Fucking lying scumbag

Chilis and Dennys need to get together and split the salt content between them. Chilis tastes like nothing but salt, and Dennys might as well be based in London, if Dennys takes half of Chilis salt supply every morning they might both be pretty aight

notice, i said HAVE
"HAVE"
as in present tense, dumbfuck. The item I'm talking about what an avocado wrap that they no longer have. No wonder you eat at Denny's. Probably have one right in the middle of your trailer park.

You may be right but all I did is read it to quickly, doesn't change the fact that you're a stuck up cunt who would rather pay for food at chili's that is done the exact same fucking way at every other resteraunt but for less, and not something unique.

>You may be right but
>but

stay mad

You're mad too cunt, You care enough about this enough to sit on your ass in your mom's basement arguing with a stranger when there are more productive things to do, just like me. Don't call me "Mad" faggot because you are too you.

Papa John's

This. And 7 11 pizza

stay mad

Waffle house

Attached: 478192459.jpg (1070x552, 30K)

Waffle House

nigga a fuckin meal is 17 dollars aint nobody on minmum wage goin there that shit is good as fuck tho

Steak and Shake

Attached: FFF6DF7B-E1EC-4BF8-82E5-CBB7A283C672.jpg (727x1083, 124K)

in and out fries are fuckin bad

Hot Pepper are solid.