Haaaaaaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahajajahahahhhhhhaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Haaaaaaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahajajahahahhhhhhaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahababahahhhhhhhhahahahahahahah

Attached: Screenshot_20200201-004355.png (496x571, 213K)

Rule Britannia !

The audacity! Those right-wing nationalists. At this rate WW3 will break out withinin the next 5 years. Fucking fascism on the rise again. I can't believe how backwards these people are.

shut up dumbass nigga

Maybe if it was Iran but the UK is too weak, not even top 30 most powerful country in 2020

looks like the eu just lost 1gb

Attached: 392F4BD9-B726-4CF5-BB5A-DAFB016483A5.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Hell yeah! Death to the left!

That's a sexy looking EU. Bit too much green though.

Attached: Global_European_Union.svg.png (792x792, 245K)

look what's talking an actual facist, antifa much faggot.

Good... GOOD. One step closer to Ingsoc.
Now Russia just needs to be absorbed into the EU, we can get back to eternal war in the middle east, and the working class can enjoy their wage slave life as long as they have their tendies, beer, and football.

Attached: 1544125568695.png (500x547, 478K)

RIP EU

Attached: 1580442659045.gif (500x281, 551K)

The Eu is a cryptonation masquerading as a treaty. Fuck the EU

Attached: yeah.jpg (354x298, 40K)

How will the EU survive without all the British money propping it up? American bailout? HAHA

Attached: bender1.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

UK must pay the divorce bill. €97 billion. UK justed itself

Attached: dd-composite-eu-divorce-bill.jpg (750x500, 70K)

PENSIONS??? WTF

Why do you think are so many politicians passionately promoting the EU? €€€

British staff dude.

is this real

Attached: 1573992187769.gif (300x200, 1.6M)

You can't sign up for shit, agree accordingly then suddenly leave. There are terms and consequences. Now get ready to be just'ed

Attached: just.jpg (1026x720, 81K)

The UK is a continent on its own

Maybe its just one America and we do not know it but its also
North and South America
UK
Europe
Africa
Asia
Antarctica

Something's missing. What is it?

Madagascar.

and how do you think they will enforce these consequences?

Greenland

The consequences of leaving the EU with no deal. They will obviously happen without any enforcement

help me to understand

are we talking about stuff that will just naturally happen? like no longer being part of trade deals from the EU and stuff because i think that was accepted when they voted for it

Boris wanted everything done quick so I thi k he rushed it without a trade deal with the eu

greenland will be part of the USA soon.

Lol, fuck the left! Fuckin pussies!

If a hard Brexit happens then it will be even much worse. That means UK will basically be treated like Madagascar. Border controls in every EU country for UK nationals, tariffs, more border controls and so forth. No more special treatment. Nothing has so far been negotiated and all the deals proposed by previous prime ministers were outright rejected. Let's see what magic Boris comes up in this "11 month transition period".

UK is nowhere near being a continent. It's a few tiny islands.

is that realistically the case for long ? geographical and economic power alone make a big difference here

Good job UK, proud of you. Didn't think you had it in you, but maybe you're not all spineless cucks over there afterall. Great respect.

It happened this evening. He just did a hard exit with no deals or agreements.

Good riddance

now all we need is others to follow. no good came from EU

No one cares asshole

It's all grettas fault

you think you can escape from Hitler's granddaughter? that was a foolish move UK, you are now in the wrong side of history.

Attached: trh.jpg (800x488, 71K)

Ameriswole here. What is UK and EU and why should I give even a single fuck?

next step is to abandon NATO

Attached: rwset.jpg (474x571, 25K)