I just took 30 grams of nutmeg AMA

I just took 30 grams of nutmeg AMA

Attached: images (8).jpg (590x520, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=deliriant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was it anally?

I took 2 gel tabs of LSD about two hours ago.
Is it possible for you to explain to me why I should care about nutmeg that’s not in a holiday cookie?

No I mixed it with water and drank it

Why

I'm literally binging on coke and expensive rum/cola right now, ask me instead.
OP is a faggot nigger.

What's nutmeg and why is eating so much of it an issue?

Nutmeg contains myristicin which is a hallucinogen in high doses. But it's also supposed to be dangerous, don't know why I keep doing quasi suicidal shit like this

Op here, I did time for commercial quantities of coke last year ask me about that

lmao, if this is true, i hope you are a fat fuck, otherwise you might die tonight

how did they caught you?
i always buy one g from a friend and that usually lasts a month or a hard weekend.
why did you have so much on you?

you have to mix the nutmeg with water and drink it it takes a lot to get you high you will probably spew up first as its fowl tasting

You may well vomit in fat droves.

ESL medfag here. Nutmeg can be hallocinogetic(? you will see shit) between 5 and 30 gram, depending on your body weigth and condition. But definitely at 30. It can also become toxic after that point that CAN lead to liver failure, but that's a severe case.
I would still recommend to throw up right now, because you will do that anyways in the next hour, regardless if you die or not.

Fool
"Mental health professionals from the ’60s concluded that while nutmeg “is much cheaper for use and probably less dangerous than the habit-forming heroin, it must be stated that it is not free from danger and may cause death.”

The toxic dose of nutmeg is two to three teaspoons."
-Michael Greger, M.D.

30 grammes is about four teaspoons.

are you underage

quick, help OP throwing up

Attached: togafags.jpg (1426x1256, 522K)

OP may well wish to die?
If so, well...

Attached: photo_2020-01-24_02-08-12.jpg (540x960, 55K)

Lol try 800 mg benadryl too while you're at it OP

Have fun being dehydrated and anxious for the next 48h

trips and OP does it

I was buying 30 grams at a time, also weed and oxys. Police found one package at international customs and waited until I picked the package up from the office and arrested me. Raided the house and found weed, dianabol, oxycodone, 2 grand cash, some paraphernalia. Got off easy as first offence and only did a few weeks in jail, now on parole for 2 years. I consider it a blessing because I had developed a bad habit and was using coke all day everyday at one point because I was getting it cheap and had so much (like 60 grams at a time). Getting caught I now have to stay clean so im a lot better off as someone who has always had substance use disorder.

Why do you like to waste nutmeg?

Dont listen to this guy. No medfag would ever tell you throw up anything that's not a pill which was swallowed very recently. Throwing up anything toxic will just circulate it through your body

>getting it cheap
I developed my first god tier drug connection 2 years ago. I never realized the problems of having quality drugs dirt cheap intill then. It can be hard not to make it a bad habit

Op here, starting to regret it because I've always hated the anticholinergic effects of dph. To me it has always felt more like a toxic chemical overdose than a trip

Did you take it as a powder or did you eat it fresh? How did you get through it? I tried taking nutmeg powder before but I couldn't get through it.

what's with boomers and Greta seeth?

Downed it with water, didn't think about it just did it

>Police found one package at international customs and waited until I picked the package up from the office and arrested me.
>only did a few weeks in jail
i guess you're american?

What is the expiry date on the powder? When I tried with powder it was a year expired so that might have been the problem.

So your saying its like diphenhydramine, fuck

Goodbye, overdose boy.
Hope it's not too painful.

>It can be hard not to make it a bad habit
same. since my friend even moves to my city, i'm constantly thinking about calling him and getting some coke, even if i just want to stay at home and play Tekken all night.
i could easily become addicted if not for my job, lmao

Expires in 3 years also looks quite potent

lmao is this 2004 all over again do you think you're on erowid you fagtron be ready to puke your brain

Who the fuck buys nutmeg powder?
Get a grater and buy the nuts ffs.

Attached: mfw99.jpg (647x558, 171K)

yes.

Op here, I've already been to the ED for overdosing on dph, I also drank half a liter of rum. They found me walking around town at around 1am naked and in complete delirium. I lost my bike and shoes somehow. I woke up in the ED and was still confused I pulled the IV catheter out of my arm and got blood everywhere. Also had a urinary catheter because I couldn't piss to save my life (something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy).

F

And here you are, doing it with nutmeg.
As I said, bye bye suicide kid.

Lol, I have also been sent to the hospital for dph, I lost my older brother's longboard, and the hospital thought it might have been a suicide attempt. I don't even remember most of it because I blacked out.

are you fucking retarded?
if you throw up most of it won't be in your body anymore
these edgy posts still get worse by the second somehow

sounds like you are an suicidal attention whore.
better post your address on /soc/. at least they care.

shut up stupid faggot your just jealous because you are too pussy to do what OP did

stupid cunt

Why don't you just do a real drug like someone thats not retarded?

stupid cunt

>Throwing up anything toxic will just circulate it through your body

Attached: dumbjak(218).jpg (683x817, 138K)

No, I'm too intelligent to overdose.
Also, I like being alive.

Lmao you're a dumb nigger. He's doing it to get high. Its literally so fucking lame. Do a real drug you fucking kike

I smoked some weed about half an hour ago. If I take a 1 mg of klonopin what's gonna happen?

Attached: ROC00981.jpg (288x216, 12K)

Because I give no fux

Google is your friend.

Reviews are mixed and it's hard knowing if a "study" is biased by anti-drug views

Which is why one must read a few from varied sources.
Being critical of the source material is a must in any case.

it's a deliriant retard, not a hallucinogen

If its anything like xanax you're going to feel real nice fuzzy and relaxed.

>deliriant
Deliriants are a class of hallucinogen
Whats it like being completely retarded?

What's the best way to get Klonopin?

no they arent dumbdumb they are a class of psychedelics

Holy fuck. Literally retarded.

lmgtfy.com/?q=deliriant

Go and do a little research. It wont take long to find out that inducing vomiting is the worst decision. Actually just go ahead and call poison control have them tell you.

which is a class of psychedelic. read what you posted numbnuts

Call poison control and have them tell you lol

I was prescribed it by a psychiatrist. Not sure how you can find it otherwise

ALL PSYCHEDELICS ARE HALLUCINOGENS YOU DUMB NIGGER

join vc lets talk

discord..gg/vkRbrZm ((remove the extra dot))

server with no rules. Anything Goes!

loli, cp, gore, nudes, and A LOT of shitposting!

Attached: 1518364768708.png (1024x691, 860K)

no shit but deliriants are psychedelics