How is Xanax actually made?

How is Xanax actually made?
Could I actually make it somehow and just take it all the time?

Attached: Xanax-Can-It-Kill-You-1.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Just tell your doctor you have anxiety from time to time and they’ll give you a script. I pay $3 for 60 pills.

Synthetic garbage. Here is your answer

really? so they dont even care about running tests or anything,i was at the dr today,kinda wish i could of told him that just to get fucked up on xanax

although,i drink alcohol so i dont know if i want to give that up when xanax probably really isnt that much different in terms of a buzz

or maybe im wrong,i mean.im sure xanax has a different feeling then just pounding double shots of alcohol but i love alcohol and dont know if im willing to give it up for some shit that probably wouldnt get me fucked up like booze does

The hydrothermal synthesis of layered aluminosilicate MCM-22 was carried out by using hexamethyleneimine as an organic template at dynamic conditions. A total of 3.110g of anhydrous sodium aluminate (50–56% Al2O3, maximum 0.05% Fe2O3, 40–45% Na2O, purchased from Riedel-deHaën) and 1.930g of sodium hydroxide (97%, from Merck) was dissolved in 415g of deionized water. The solution was thoroughly stirred for 15 minutes, and then 25.4g of hexamethyleneimine (HMI) (99%, from Aldrich) was added dropwise with vigorous stirring. To this, 30.7g of silica (Aerosil 200, Degussa) was added in small portions and the resulting slurry continued to be stirred vigorously. After 30 minutes of stirring, at room temperature, a gel was formed; this was then placed in an autoclave and heated at 150°C for 10 days. After immersing the autoclaves in cold water, the resulting material was washed and centrifuged until pH ≤ 9 and subsequently dried at 70°C. A 1-gram sample of MCM-22 was calcined in the absence of air at 650°C for 7 hours, generating Na-MCM-22 zeolite. The process took place in an oven in order to remove water and organic precursor. The oven was programmed at a heating rate of 5°C/min until 650°C for 7h. The Na-MCM-22 zeolite is converted into the H-form by the following procedure: 9.000g of Na-MCM-22, 7.230g of NH4Cl, and 13.80mL of deionized water were mixed with 0.1M hydrochloric acid solution, in order to reach pH 4.0. The mixture was stirred at 60°C for 30min. Then the material was filtered under suction and washed with deionized water. After the removal of chlorides, the resulting material, NH4-MCM-22 zeolite, was placed in an oven at 60°C for 24h. The ammonium form of MCM-22 was converted into H-form by calcination over 60min at 200°C. Epstein was murdered. Have sex.

Could I get it every month if I go to a psychiatrist?

Ideally. Saw not too long ago xanax was being sold on the street here with fentanyl in it lmao.

If you're going to take it all of the time you should aim for valium (or maybe klonopin). The brand name valium by roche is expensive as fuck. I've found that Mylan manufactured valium (diazepam) is dog shit.

can i get this stuff at walmart?

Attached: 1577304464931.png (1006x664, 584K)

if you have health insurance, do like an hour of google research to learn how to fake anxiety. research a psychiatrist within your network (asian ones are less likely to give a fuck), create a story including symptoms, say you've tried other medications (non-benzo) from your pcp and they didn't improve your situation. its easy to manipulate if you list off the symptoms in your own words. you'll probably start with a low dose script like 0.25-0.50mg of xanax/klonopin for panic attacks with a non-narcotic anxiety medication for general anxiety. you will have to build a rapport to get that sweet 2mgx30-90/mo dose.

The only thing dumber than deliberately becoming addicted to benzos is trying to synthesize it yourself

Yeah my doctor literally tells me to just shoot her a message when I need more. All I had to do was some bullshit questionnaire about anxiety. Don’t outright say that you want it, make them suggest it to you

this guy knows what he's talking about

Thanks user. I make models that predict and detect insurance and healthcare fraud. ill be sure to build this in (hint: neural networks are better than you)

Literally this. This is what I did. Started me on the lowest mg first and then after a couple of months upped it and so on

Piss off nigger

what moron wouldn't have figured that out by the 1980s. should we go over doctor shopping while we're at it? lol

Go to chemistry class and become a pharmacist

>winds up running around alone like a lunatic at TargetCVS pharmacy for 12 hours a day

we figured it out long ago and have a computer pick you guys off one by one. make shitloads off you tards thinking youve somehow beat the system.

stay away from benzos bud i've been on them daily for 6 years it's shit. take literally anything else.

you couldn't put together a model airplane you fat diabetic loner

you retards stick out like a sore thumb
"durrrr im just gonna ask for the highest dosage and read off the exact symptoms with multiple doctors"

Attached: 1543241593452.jpg (946x521, 68K)

This and make sure you make the anxiety part clear. If you say/lean too much in the direction of depression you'll get welbutrin or something

I have anxiety and they never prescribed me this. Do you have Medicare? I have Medicaid, so that's maybe why I don't get a prescription?

Lol

>Neural networks can accurately predict whether someone's faking or not faking a problem that have no real symptoms except what they tell a (single) random psychiatrist (who will give anyone anything in the first place because the entirety of psychiatry is Jewish fraud in the first place)
If it does work satisfactorily in other areas (because you'll never solve psychiatry being a fake field with no objective evidence), good job working yourself out of a job. Like all of these dipshits that invent "smart" automated solutions, when it gets good enough to run without you, it will. If you take too long getting it good enough, they'll bring someone who does make it good enough, then you're out on your ass. Probably looking for drugs, much like OP.

Good. Thanks user. Doing God's work

>working yourself out of a job
because no one needs to predict anything else in the world right

Im a fucking Junkie ive been hooked on everyfucking thing at one point in time and i gotta say benzo withdrawals are the fucking worst they can literally kill you. Blowing your self up trying to not die of withdrawals does sound pretty fucking ignorant. Go

It's like captcha. It started out with "boat nigger" or something, two words. Then it progressed to simple images, and now it's training an AI to see in the real world. Eventually it'll progress further, as they "learn" to see (develop models for each task), and one day we'll have to pass a reverse turing test as the AI has a short conversation with us to verify that we are indeed human. The more things that get automated, the less there are left to work on. Maybe you're one of the super smart ones, but a lot of the people in your field, any field that doesn't outright require a body (that too will be replaced soon enough), won't be good enough for the increasingly niche tasks required. Eventually, no un-augmented human will be.

Seeing as you're bragging about being able to automate something an assistant with a notebook and a phone could do in the 50's or whenever they started dispensing these drugs, only doing it faster (because computer databases), I wouldn't bet on you being within the top 1% left after "smart" systems kill most basic tasks such as this one.

Trips of truth

If you took it all the time your body would just develop a tolerance for it and a craving for something stronger.

Do you take a daily medication? If so just tell the doctor you want to try to taper off and use an as needed medication because you feel like its getting better but want it as a back up just in case

Lol what a shitty synthesis too. There are much better ways

Unless you have training in synthetic chemistry, probably not

nice larp faggot

Attached: Capture.png (2560x1369, 606K)

Ativan is better, faggot. Xanax is a meme.

Attached: 1578713770899.jpg (750x886, 352K)

>benzo withdrawal is the worst
Someone has never tried Effexor and went cold turkey..