What’s up oldfags and newfangled alike literally just got out of state prison today. AMA

What’s up oldfags and newfangled alike literally just got out of state prison today. AMA
>Arizona

Attached: CBE07643-48DC-44DF-8BE7-4BB463795E31.png (1280x720, 900K)

Hold my pocket.

Attached: holdmypocket.gif (240x180, 539K)

How many times butt fucked

whats it like being a faggot C.O?

It’s not like that in AZ, it’s by race and that shit don’t fly. If a Cheeto pulls up to the yard they gotta go.

Tom Segura

Any good fights or stabbings? Did you have to click up? What white gangs were in there?

How many times did butt fuck

BIKES

congrats, I guess. how long were you in for?

How long and what for

Where do inmates hide stuff(besides the prison pocket)? Cell phones, shanks, etc?

bumping

When u go to county out here for the first time u tell them what race u r gonna run w/ and then that’s the race u run w/ when u hit the pen. I run w/ the raza. I didn’t see no one get stabbed, the only dude that got poked was the homie from south Phx, but he was ight. I seen a grip of my homies i kicked it with pc up, or get stomped out and had to leave the yard. I was on a 4 yard tho, we were locked down almost all day.

Lmao the delusion on this one. Seek help son

Thanks, I was only down for two and a half. (Since 2017)
I pistol whipped some dude and yeah that was pretty much it.

your shits boring bro

kys

Some places u can put a phone in a cell door, or bang out a hole in the wall and then cover it up w a cocking gun. Usually we know when we’re gonna get searched though, so it’s pretty easy to hide shit. All the dope gets hooped though and shanks are easy as fuck to hide, in the sink pipes, or in the mat usually tho.

Prison is pretty boring dude.

Try to make it man. I am in PHX and it's rough for ex cons. Both girls I know that went to prison are currently prosties doing weekends in county on the regs and the dudes are back in prison or trailer trash addicts on death's door. At least they're closing Flo amirite?

Jesus. How do you get drugs in there? I might be down to go to prison for a year and reset my life if i can smoke pot while in.

Why does The Grifter refuse to divulge his taxes? What is he trying to hide?

Attached: A Famous Douche.jpg (2383x3000, 937K)

discord gg/9je5F7C

server with no rules. Anything Goes!

loli, gore, nudes, and A LOT of shitposting!

you get to see all the hidden boards as you obtain ranks. hidden boards have all the good stuff

Did you rape anyone in the showers?

From Arizona here too. Did time in Winslow(2 yard hard) before it was condemned, back in 2017. Was down for year and a half. What yard were you on?

All the homies were telling me it’s bad out here.
I’m chilling though.
Visit, or a co brings it for u.
U can make 5bands off an oz of black.

take ur fucking jail talk somewhere else homo

Red Rock, Corando, n Kaibab north n south.
Kaibabs all 4 yard now.

Because you didn't reply I'm going to consider that a yes.

fucking loser.

Immediately goes to Cred Forums. You’ll be back soon user.

Nah. I’m telling u guys, as n ca don’t get down like that

i hope you get your tongue cut from your mouth