Hi liberal here. Why is Cred Forums so racist and sexist...

Hi liberal here. Why is Cred Forums so racist and sexist? What cultivated the amount of hatred in this centre of the internet?

Attached: tumblr_olcktlOJTk1sqf5tdo2_400.gif (380x286, 1.78M)

Cred Forums has always been counter culture and shock humor. Even since the early days. Idk why people take it so seriously.
>inb4 baited

/thread

Sorry I'm mentally unwell and I think it's moer like an "autistic yeah" being screamed as a sing for anger than bait claim to tame.

whatchu talkin' 'bout wyteboi?

Attached: niggerchicken.jpg (442x630, 127K)

I think most people actually aren't just posting anonymously gives people the notion it's okay to say shitty things.

do you want informations about the restaurant?

Attached: 759b206777e7c233022663428432677c.jpg (736x824, 159K)

Because fuck you nigger.

/baited

Whats racists?

Attached: 1280310616194.gif (150x134, 201K)

Cred Forums isn't racist, you retard, it only looks down on the lesser races

The more one knows about the world, the more they will grow to hate it.

Think I'm going to block this site from my son's internet now. Thanks for letting me know.

Also yeah, my son is autistic and if you dare make one threat, insult or any thing of the sort towards him I will personally hunt you down. :)

Attached: sad.jpg (500x636, 98K)

Make your trolling a little less obvious.

1. the OP is neither a liberal nor being genuine
2. retards are replying nonetheless because they are retards
3. voicing the answers to questions that anyone with two braincells can easily put together is a staple of screwing with people

when you add 1 + 2 +3 together, you come to the irrevocable and insightful conclusion, which I can only hope to touch on with the following phrase:
OP IS A FAG

kindly go fuck yourself

Jesus. This is the weakest bait I think Ive ever seen

We’re all autistic. Not one of us is even capable of following up on a threat.

This is not the "centre" of the internet. This is an anonomous retard board you faggot nigger

Telling the truth and quoting facts and statistics doesn't make someone racist, you faggot.

Attached: 2019-04-11-2-e1555015449971.png (1200x1470, 1.24M)

Everyone is a hateful cunt.
The difference is that in other websites people vent their hate towards people that the internet deems as "deserving" of it; sexists, racists, transphobes, YandereDev, etc. For example.

Nazi savespace

average human emotion when no one is accountable

Could be worse
This could be the YouTube comments section

the same reason you interally get spooked by an aisna coughing/wearing a mask right now. everyone is racist some just openly admit it.

Theodore Roosevelt never said that you fucking moron.

repressed homosexuality. Try having empathy when you hate yourself

Its one of the few places where you wont be banned for sharing an unpopular opinion

STFU Nigger

STFU asshole

Should have said "my wife's son"
Close though

Please kill yourself

Attached: 1589053.gif (172x181, 29K)

Nice b8 m8 r8 8

discord gg/9je5F7C

server with no rules. Anything Goes!

loli, gore, nudes, and A LOT of shitposting!

you get to see all the hidden boards as you obtain ranks. hidden boards have all the good stuff.,,

Literally NOBODY is stopping us(at least inside of Cred Forums)
>no guidelines against slurs
>no guidelines against hate speech
>no guidelines against almost anything (exept for some rules in some boards and pedophilia but I just saw some toddlercon on the blast page so that’s not too consistent)

But then again I’m just a newfag
I don’t even fucking know what user is

Attached: 6352A29C-F922-4049-B223-CE0E6D7F00F1.jpg (750x425, 103K)

the ability to speak freely lets people be honest

Attached: 5_athena_by_sheppardarts-d7lm21r.jpg (710x960, 158K)

I see, but there could be a more civilized discussion instead of men or women saying "kys faggot." Differing opinion or not, so unwarranted.

in your opinion its unwarrented

One of the most progressive Presidents for his time.

wow look at this faggot over here

Why do black women look like horses from behind?

Attached: niggerhorsecunt.jpg (1920x1442, 471K)

That's a horse I'd love to ride.

Reminder this is what most 4channers are like.

Attached: autasp.jpg (480x360, 16K)

im convinced the hordes of enemies the early channers made decided to use its anonymity against it and launched a campaign to smother b with sexual degeneracy and pile it on as much as possible as long as possible until it became the cesspool it is today, all in effort to normalize the things we hated - trannies, furfags and interracial bullshit, force-fed over weeks and months and years, none of the chan in original anymore, shit died a long time ago and the only reason anybody comes here is for the occasional edgy memes and amateur nudes.

gtfo out of here LIBREAL no one wants you here

And make her a single mum.

Including u?

Which rustle comic is that?

i forgot the pedos and ponyfaggots, too. how could i.

>mum

All your drugs skyrocket in price yet?

>haha I'm ironically angry, just like how someone ironically can enjoy vanilla ice cream

I can't imagine coping quite this hard with your own anger

>Why is Cred Forums so racist and sexist?
Basically racists and sexists on the internet has been exiled to Cred Forums.
The vast, vast majority of normal fag message boards don't really take all that kindly to people who are just hateful and bitter all the time, so they all ended up flocking to Cred Forums since it's a lot looser with its moderation

The thing is that Cred Forums used to be just ironically edgy.
Not Cred Forums is filled with people filled with actual hate. The kind that spawns mass shooters.
It used to be a website that actually had a moral compass to a degree.

Neck yourself

Anonymity, unmitigated liberalism, and contrarianism

nah i enjoy life, mostly anyways, and don't need to cling to fantasy to do it

Attached: 1578411449248.png (540x720, 534K)

source on OPs gif

thats wicked city

Nigger Faggot Jew. I'm not banned or racist, but it's fun to remind 13%ers that they commit 50% of violent crime.

Bullshit moral compass? They dumped cp all the time and convinced people to kill themselves and the mass shootings are part of a mission read about the high incident project. They plotted to kill our people with operation Northwoods to force us into war back in the day this is their new ploy

knew someone who live in an area with a mass shooting never forgot about it and half of them are Cred Forums users which is why i rarely visit this site anymore.

Wait. So Obama was white?