Name a more fucked movie than this Cred Forums, I'm bored

Name a more fucked movie than this Cred Forums, I'm bored..

Attached: x1080.jpg (1944x1080, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0410730/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kung Fury? i mean its fucked up for sure but vikings v. raptors, dude!

The clown who cryed

But good luck ever finding it
A bit tricky

Tokyo gore police

That movies not really fucked up, the setting is just controversial.

Of course this is just hearsay, but you can assure yourself that the movie is quite tame by today's standards.

Elaborate on fucked up?

Try Hausu(1977)

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x385, 59K)

Terrific, thank you user

Agreed
But as time goes by the standards go both ways
Sebian film probably not acceptable 50 years ago
But in Europe today
A clown shown being put in oven and door closed behind him probably not going to be allowed because of new
shity dystopian laws

a perfect child of satan, august under ground, Slaughtered Vomit Dolls

Strange Circus

Man Bites Dog french subtitled but so fucking worth it

Funny Games (US) 2007

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Watched, thoroughly enjoyed. Laughed a ton, but it was so well acted, it was still unsettling at times.

Agreed as well.

I even considered backtracking while typing my original point after thinking about how sensitivity towards racial/social material has grown.

I guess it would be more fucked up to current society as a whole, but less fucked up to people that have been exposed to modern shock, gore, etc.

That one never really stuck with me. I heard the other version was better but never saw it.

Hereditary really had an impact on me and that's saying something.

I watch horror movies on the ryder just trying to catch that nostalgic fear I felt as a kid.

Hereditary is the only movie I've seen in years that even envoked anything.

Original was a lot better

Hereditary made me feel as uneasy as I did watching The Shining for the first time. It took me to a level I rarely reach these days. Midsommar was solid, but no where near Hereditary.

imdb.com/title/tt1906426/

Michael (2011)

Attached: MV5BMTA4OTMwNTE5ODZeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDk5MjIwNDc@._V1_[1].jpg (540x800, 168K)

Visitor Q

Attached: 1574600035666.jpg (776x1200, 233K)

Attached: Irreversible-filmloverss-600x376.jpg (600x376, 30K)

Have you ever watched "In this corner of the world"? Everything is a fun and beautiful animated lesson about japanese lifestyle in the 40's. And you know what happened in 1945. I don't think I'm capable of watching it again, it was way too cruel.

Fantastic film. I was so attracted to her in Matrix Reloaded, not knowing she was in this absolutely blew my mind at the time.

Emperor tomato ketchup, the uncensored version. Shit will legitimately scramble with your head and leave you in a perpetual state of haze.

I think it was called taxidermy, was about some guy who is a competitive eater. Made me feel sick to my stomach

Forgot to add a picture

Attached: In this corner of the world 2.jpg (1170x507, 155K)

imdb.com/title/tt0410730/

(Not that I've seen it)

Exactly and it makes it all the better for me not being able to point exactly how it was able to envoke such a constant sense of dread throughout.

Thats the one, that movie is disgusting. Still watched it though, I was very intrigued by it