What is the worst thing that could happen to me if I went deep into the forest?

What is the worst thing that could happen to me if I went deep into the forest?

(google pic)

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 41K)

Depends on where you live, but discounting wildlife. Starvation and hypotermia if you get lost.

I'm sure /x/ will tell you all kinds of stories about "skinwalkers" and "wendingos" and 'dogmen" and such but, let me assure you, we aren't real.

You break your ankle and end up dying to exposure in the middle of the woods and/or eaten alive by a pack of wolves or a bear

Father Nelson stalks you and welcomes you to his gang bang.

Here in the UK there is no bears or wolves, there is however cults and shit who might want to sacrifice your virgin pussy OP.

tbh you get lost and die of hypothermia. or a trump-voting meth addict shoots you "mistaking you" for an elk or a deer (they always know they're shooting a person).

that's it.

I literally go walking out behind my house miles into the forest sometimes for fun. My family owns 120 acres of dense forested land and it's surrounded by thousands of acres of timber land. nearest people are over 8 miles away.

My major concerns would be obviously wild animals (take a gun or at least a hatchet or knife) but also snakes particularly venomious ones. Also rednecks and meth heads sometimes will go off into the woods and set up shanty towns and camps. Other dangers are potentially falling and possibly hurting yourself and not being able to make it back for medical help.

the forest is a boring place.

could meet horny greys

Attached: Alien grey grass.png (1001x549, 915K)

death from dehydration before starvation

Attached: out camping see this, what do?.jpg (1024x938, 299K)

You could be eaten by a grue

wow, old fag id old. kek

Attached: Fucking thing in the forest just stands there.jpg (555x374, 152K)

eaten alive or get your dick nailed to a tree and burned alive.

you could take your girlfriend out

Attached: final picture of 18-year-old Jolee Callan taken by her ex-boyfriend before he murdered her and pushe (615x619, 80K)

you could come out alive

you could find interesting things

Attached: Abandoned Staircase in New Hampshire Woods.jpg (720x960, 443K)

dude, didn't u see Deliverance!!

Attached: creature in Bulgaria.jpg (620x425, 69K)

you could meet interesting people

Attached: Inna woods watcher or something else?.jpg (600x314, 30K)

Umm, dont stumble on homeless camps

Well... the worst thing that would happen is that you fall into a cave system and slowly die alone

Ayyyy

>we aren’t real
>we
Wut

Attached: 7EF021A6-C506-4285-9A61-3896550955C9.jpg (320x320, 30K)