I know at least one of you fuckers has sat in your own filth long enough for this to happen to you, so help me

I know at least one of you fuckers has sat in your own filth long enough for this to happen to you, so help me

The hell is this, and how do I fix it. This is the inside of my pinky toe. A couple days ago I had another on the bottom of the same toe and that healed in a couple days, I just don't know what it is.

Help me, Cred Forums.

Attached: Screenshot_20200131-194753_Photos.jpg (1080x1224, 542K)

Maybe start practicing personal hygiene? You swine.

Maybe it's swimmers eczema. You need to dry between your toes with a towel after showering, if it's not that then I have no clue what else it is.

Can be Herpes, flesh eatnig virus, friction burn trying to heal.

If it's your foot it looks like athletes foot.
How dry is your skin?

Athletes foot, wash and dry your feet well daily and go to doctor for ointment

>go to doctor for ointment
Nah, just get some spray for it
pro tip athletes foot and jock itch are the same fungus so either spray will work

its probably this, ive had it before and it looked pretty much the same

Thanks for the help, its athletes foot for sure.

Your fingernails look disgusting

As others have said, probably athlete's foot or similar. You don't have to be an athlete. Wear socks as and footwear as little as possible. Wash between your toes with soap every time you bathe. See a doctor. I haven't done that last bit yet but I know I should.

All the answers in this thread are the same.

Keep the area washed, clean and dry. Apply some polysporin or triple antibiotic, when it heals after that wash your socks and start using foot powder. There you go. Also Stop being a fucking dumbass and posting this shit.

Tea tree oil will kill fungus

>this

yeah that shit hurts a lot. got it a few times when working long hours in work boots that had poor ventilation.only thing that helped was during the weekends when I could have my feet dry out from not having to wear shit work boots 9+ hrs a day. good luck fucko

god, this country is filled with nothing but white niggers. so hope this new virus takes you all out. will be so nice to move on with the dead weight gone.

Looks like the start of necrotic tissue disease. Rip.

Go to a dermatologist. If not, use liquid skin and keep your toes separate with cotton balls and keep them dry.

Fucking disgusting user that shit isn't dangerous. dry well your feets and stfo with your disgusting shit

same suggestion. this fucking asshole must be a fuckign incel cuck fagman that doesn't take care of himself so fucking disgusting

Jaja

dear op,

please wash the inside of your pinky toe with hydrogen peroxide, and then put a bandaid ober it wit some shrink wrap

apply some on your right big toe and right forearm and elbow...it's strong acid and will circulate up your right side and gently to the site. Applying it directly on the left side of the body can irritate the heart.

Attached: 91uGKOKRggL._SL1500_.jpg (225x170, 22K)

user. I had a similar issue. Nearly boiling water directly on the area will fix it. I'm not joking.