ITT we talk about nothing and other abstract ideas. As well as encrypted messages

ITT we talk about nothing and other abstract ideas. As well as encrypted messages.

Attached: sketch-1580362356567.png (1442x1080, 1.4M)

SOME PEOPLE ARE 70 YEARS OLD AND STILL DONT UNDERSTAND MORTALITY

DEAD NATION

How do i know that im not dead/dying and this moment is me just reliving a memory i had?

Because just as that would be an illusion so is this, except this illusion has other people illusioning at the same time.

I should think on this more thanks user

I am from the past.

amanadamana AMAnDAMA ADMADAMAM MA DAM MAMA MAMAMAMA MAAAAAAA

I have too much nothing. How do I get rid of it?

Nothing is impossible except for before the beginning of existence. I believe it to be the goal of the universe. Perhaps this is a truth you needed to learn before you could enjoy life and all its intricacies.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Hey, it would actually be amazing if Any one Will tell me, how do I delete Myself completely? Seriously please answer

Your best bet is to make sure you dont get reincarnated. I'm thinking vacuum seal with cremation trapping the air and ashes in a vacuum sealed container. Nothing is impossible so you cant truly delete anything.

Bump

what if not everyone has a soul?

If we are to assume that our soul is black like from nine inch nails head like a hole then we can assume that they most likely do.

Bump

Bump

Eat the bugs.

Live in the pod.

Consume the estrogen.

Attached: 1579678766299.jpg (1840x2560, 740K)

How many niggers could a nigger nigger if a nigger could nigger niggers?

Attached: 77y8eIe.gif (500x273, 980K)

Thanks for your patronage

Bump