Hey medfags, what's wrong with my tongue? Don't remember burning it. I had a bad sore throat last week...

Hey medfags, what's wrong with my tongue? Don't remember burning it. I had a bad sore throat last week, took a lot of ibuprofen and cough drops, could that do this?

Attached: 20200131_223622.jpg (2640x1980, 883K)

Classic candida a.k.a as oral thrush google some images of it and you'll be able to tell
The cure is taking hot loads from black kangz right on your tongue

Most likely mold infection and early stage throat cancer

Turbo AIDS

Oral Thrush, you might have AIDS.

That’s thrush my nigga go see a doctor

coronavirus

Hoof and mouth disease.

quit taking hot fat loads you fag

No, he might have HIV. Thrush is an onset symptom, and if you're one of the few that have symptoms, its likely you'd have them all. He'd also need a high fever, muscle aches, and typical flu like symptoms.
So...maybe hiv if you've had unprotected sex in the past 7-14 days.

drink 1lt of bleach and problem solved

Isn't Oral thrush associated with onset of AIDS as an opportunistic secondary infection? I dont think the immune response that causes the acute stage of HIV lowers immunity enough for secondaries to strike.

We're mostly water, and bleach is mostly water...
Therefore, we are bleach.

Leukoplakia.

Some people on the thread have been joking about it being turbo AIDS or whatever, but that legitimately can be caused by HIV.

Looks like your boyfriend left a friction burn on your tongue. Might want him to slow down the face fucking.

looks like cancer

Oral hygiene much?

common side effect of ass munching Don Rickles

Modelovirus

You must be as old as me

First likely candidate is Oral Thrush. A more benign candidate is the onset of a geographic tongue, which can just happen randomly one day like as it did to mine. I remember freaking out thinking I had thrush only for my dentist to tell me it was just a geographic tongue. Better to get checked and be all set than to not mind and not be fine as my grandpappy used to say.

Hi annon, i've just recently graduated from med school so today is your lucky day.

Judging by the discoloration of your tong and the and the irregular shape of the mark that to me seems to be very clearly a sign of [spoiler] ligma [/spoiler]

I hope that helps and i advise you to actually go see a doctor in order to get the most appropriate treatment.

Have a good night annon.

You sucked a dick that had aids in it, so now you have aids. Goodbye and rest well, sweet prince.

Most likely it's a bad yeast infection, or thrush. You could see a doctor. But also brush with baking soda powder along with your toothpaste. See a doctor though, they will give you something stronger to clear it up. Cos that alone wont. Just until you can use baking soda powder.

Lol. This is correct but thrush can also be caused by not brushing enough, change in weight, change in diet, taking new medications, having a cold (also lowers the immune system), and a bunch of other shits im sure.

faggotis

It's an onset symptom of HIV. Medhelp and askexpertsnow have many posts by either dr HHH or Hook on HIV, which I've read a million times considering they are maybe the best in the world at studying the virus since it's been discovered and great infectious disease doctors.

Looks like oral thrush, are you a smoker/vaper? I had this when I was a smoker, I quit and it went away.

Coffee sink and then a rougher surface was willing to press itself into it. Nothing you did, though.

Try aloe on hands to not want to use them, or feet if you have super stinky feet ;] and then use milk when you want to focus on it like it gave you money once.

Op here. Going to see a doc tomorrow, just wanted a preliminary idea.

For context, yes I'm bi, but I'm a top and have never sucked a dick. I also use protection, so don't see how it would be hiv.

Nice reference