Should i keep drinking?

should i keep drinking?

Attached: 1bd131e6adf33100a0f3ef6c9e6fd685.jpg (454x341, 15K)

Ive been drinking a glass of scotch every morning and night for the last 10 years and im fine
i say go for it

unfortunately, that's not where i'm at.

where u at dawg

about half a handle every two days. around 20-something drinks.

No.

I love college drinking, all social.

I continued, and now at 30 I drink 1/3 a handle a day, and I'm fucked,

Yess, the answer is always yes

Thats the same as 2 glasses of scotch/day friend
Maybe drink a little bit less its fucking up your brain

it's a bit more than that mate but i do need to cut back

if you believe that why wasting our time asking if you should drink more, fucking faggot

yes dude im not drinking tonight so have one for me, or 6

no, brother. if you're asking, you're an alcoholic

whoa, chill. just saying that half a handle is more than a few glasses.

Prolly, I was where you're at now for a while but it only got worse to the point where I was finishing the handle every 3 days. This was at the age of 23-24. Tried quitting over and over again but the withdrawals kicked my ass each time. Finally broke down to my parents and they got me help at the ER for alcohol withdrawal. I haven't drank in over a year and a half and it's been pretty dope. I workout a lot so i love how I look, went back to school and have been doing pretty well (transferred in august) And I get more girls than I did when I drank too. Obviously I've had ups and downs but I would 100% say quit.

ohh so that's what i am.

yeah, man. gonna do something about it?

a glass here is 250mlx2=500ml
half a handle / 2 days is 400 ml
i should've clarified i dont use scotch glasses that shit is mad gay
either way i wasn't the previous poster
your brain is lagging user lay off if you cant hold your drink

>i do need to cut back
You are a fucking idiot.
I hate 20 somethings thinking they are badasses just because they can buy and drink booze now.

of course, getting drunk is all there is
cheers user

Attached: nazi beer aesthetic.jpg (435x658, 58K)

No it isnt

i've tried. been kicked out of two rehabs already. this shit is a bitch and i feel ashamed of my failures when i even give recovery a shot.

Cry moar faggot

You're retarded if you think that's what he was getting at

i don't think i'm a badass, i don't know where you got that i think this is cool. i'm actually embarrassed with myself.

people can have a problem at any age, user.

failure's part of the road, brother. sorry to hear you're having a hard time with it. but hating yourself for trying and falling short is actively holding you back. forgive yourself and use the failure as an experience to learn what you have to do to set yourself up to succeed next time. e.g. "okay, i can't go out with those friends anymore, i always start drinking and can't stop" etc.

Most people can't handle drinking in my experience. But then again, my experience is from pubs and nightclubs, which isn't a good indicator.

fuck op that's pretty hardcore...i had 2 drinks last weekend...some people might say I'm an addict, but they're not a tortured soul like me...I wish I could stop but I'm a monster........

that's the hard part for me. things got so bad that even my best friends had to cut me out. and that's pretty bad considering they're pretty hard users. i've just become an angry addict unfortunately;

i'm not even buzzed until 10 or so, i miss the days where a few in the chamber would satisfy me

I'd say that you're alive now, and even though you may not be "living the dream," you've probably been having a good run with it, right? Might as well look on the bright side. So what that you're fucked? We're all ultimately fucked, drinker or not; just try your best and have a good time.

it's only over if you decide it is. that fucking blows, but owning your role in that and deciding that you're worth forgiving and trying again is the only thing you can do. that, or lie down and die, which is always an option. but i hope you choose the former

Happy for you, Cred Forumsro.