Sup Cred Forums! Been having some fucked up dreams lately and wanted to share/ hear some of your recent dreams

Sup Cred Forums! Been having some fucked up dreams lately and wanted to share/ hear some of your recent dreams.

I'm sleeping in my bed and I wake up to my cat eating my lips and tongue
Someone comes into the plasma center I work at and starts shooting and I panic and start to flee as people still hooked to the machines are getting blown away/begging me to unhook them and they are crying and screaming

Besides those two standouts mostly the usual dreams of my teeth/nails/hair falling out or the man with the green face (long story) visiting me and telling me the end is near

So what about you guys. What are some recent dreams you've had?

Attached: FB_IMG_1580532188466.jpg (1080x1923, 136K)

What’s a plasma center tho.
Wat?

So basically poor people come in and donate plasma, they can do it twice a week and get $70 for it.

We jam a giant needle in their arm and hook em up to a machine that sucks out blood and separates the plasma from.it and sends the blood back

I was at a super crowded house party and wanted to leave with my girlfriend but we couldn't get out. Then a fight broke out and some people grabbed a guy and cut his stomach open and started pulling his intestines out. This went on for a while and everyone cheered.

When I was younger I had one that felt like sleep paralysis. I had vertical stripes on my wallpaper and random bugs started crawling up the stripes in single file. I couldn't move or talk. And then a fuckig giant beedrill crawls out from under my bed, stands over top of me, stings me in my stomach and starts injecting eggs into me like one of those spider eating wasps do.

had another pokemon related dream when a hoard of tangelas took over my house. That also turned into my first lucid dream.

i sed to get nightmares a lot and i think it was becse of poor respiration, happens when i had a tall pillow and slept face _p, never happens when i sleep on my side

I never knew I needed a pokemon themed horror movie until now...thanks user

I do sleep on my stomach most the time. I'll have to try this.

Gnarly

I usually never dream anymore, but lately they've just been strange and so realistic

It was more vivid than usual. I remember thinking they where terrorists. It was around the time I bought my first house so probably just stress idk?

ya same thats why when i started consistently having nightmares and breathing throgh my moth rather than nose (which is nornal) i discovered that

This needs to happen. I have so many ideas

I might have to try that! Thanks user

Yeah I was trying to figure out what I'm stressed about because I know they say the teeth falling out dreams are related to stress

Ditto alone is so creepy. Like with what detective Pikachu and the anime does with it, where it replicates people. Can you imagine going to bone your girlfriend and suddenly she starts melting and oozing from her eyes and mouth and then youre absorbed into a blob.

OP you should get a pistol permit if your state requires one and start carrying everyday. These dreams will subside, I guarantee it.

TFW you're a faggot who's never used a gun before

Attached: 1579226437232.jpg (148x189, 9K)

That was a very unsettling part. I remember saying what the fuck out loud

Had a dream involving futanari rape and 3d sword art online minecraft lately, pretty cool tbh

I have weird as fuck dreams, where I can't turn on any lights. Flip every switch. Nothing.

That's pretty damn spooky

But bugs don't really freak me out, I know a lot of people get the heebie jeebies from em. It's snakes for me

I've had that very same dream. Kept trying to stand up yet hit my head on invisible walls. Also it's all black.