Penis Enlargement Thread

Penis Enlargement Thread

Post your experiences of questions below.

I recently hit my 1 inch length gain goal. Went from exactly 6 to exactly 7 with maximum erection. Just started clamping for girth cant wait to see where I can get.

Good resources:

pegym forum
reddit ajelqforyou

Attached: EEjJtA-X4AI52H7.jpg (419x400, 30K)

wish it was true

what do you mean?

what would I gain from lying about it? how do you explain these forums plus others that have been around for over 15 years with some users still on there now from day 1? The reality is you don't have the commitment or determination to stick with with it, just like going to the gym it takes time and consistency. It's not easy. Doesn't mean it's not true.

>Just started clamping for girth

EXPLAIN IN DETAIL

this is now a pepsimen thread
here's phil

Attached: phil.jpg (620x392, 59K)

wrapping the base of my shaft in a strip of thin mouse pad which I cut off. attaching a medium sized "cable clamp pro" around the base of my shaft and working up an erection. Leaving on for 10 minutes for 2 sets every 2nd day resulting in significant temporary expansion which over a long time becomes permanent with enough consistency. Currently only 4.75 mid shaft and a bit bigger at base, Looking to get at least 5.25 or 5.5 long term depending how I respond to it.

fuck off nigger

nice

how long it take to get that 1 inch?

just over 1 year but I was pretty inconsistent. The first 0.5-0.6 came in about 3 months just with basic directional stretches. The rest I got with side to sides. Stretching should be done every day or at least 5-6 days a week with decent volume.

nice. i'm about 8.5" now but would like 9"

what kind of volume do you use for stretches?

is there a specific regime that you're using for clamping?

got any pics?

that would be very easy

if you're new to stretching I would recommend this.

Basic Stretching: 3 Sets of each stretch below
Behind The Cheeks to the Left: 30-seconds
Behind The Cheeks to the Center: 30-seconds
Behind The Cheeks to the Right: 30-seconds

Straight Down to the Left: 30-seconds
Straight Down to the Center: 30-seconds
Straight Down to the Right: 30-seconds
Straight Down Rotary Stretches : 25-Cranks

Straight Out to the Left: 30-seconds
Straight Out to the Center: 30-seconds
Straight Out to the Right: 30-seconds
Straight Out Rotary Stretches : 25-Cranks

Straight Up to the Left: 30-seconds
Straight Up to the Center: 30-seconds
Straight Up to the Right: 30-seconds
Straight Up Rotary Stretches : 25-Cranks

I'd actually reccomend set of each on your first week and 2 sets on your 2nd week. then from 3rd week onward keep doing 3 sets,. you could follow this for at least a few months.

My dick is 6" and I can make about 80% cum just with my dick, the rest I break off with oral. I'm not going to tie a mousepad around my cock just for an extra inch that may or may not matter. Deal with what you got.

Im new to clamping and people reccomend that you only do it after a long time of manual girth squeezes or jelqing. But since I don't like those i'm just jumping straight to clamping (im careful and aware of what i'm doing). currently doing 2x 10 min sets every 2nd day. will add a set after a couple months and see how it goes.

I don't tie anything to my cock. Bit that's good for you. I have never been very insecure or disappointment in my size but I do enjoy sex a lot more now with extra length and it has given me added sexual confidence. Girth is really what matters though and that's why i'm going to focus on it. I never liked the idea of targeting both at the same time due to time constraints and possible fatigue issues.

Also women do like it better than average to a certain extent, A lot more actually. you can please women with an average dick but it doesn't matter they wouldn't prefer more :) you do you though

few years ago i started with jelqing or something but soon after i stopped because of the reliability and danger of it
don't know if it is worth it considering the risks (i'm not small sized so i'm not desperate)

also, do you have photos of the progress?

fair enough, to me it's pretty obvious if what you are doing will cause damage. I don't do anything that causes pain etc. I don't have progress pics, hardly any1 thinks to do that but you can see some on those forums above. I do have pics of current size.

What do people gain from all the harmful shit they suggest people do on the internet.? Maybe you're a urologist and business has been slow.

lay off the meth bro.