For all of US history, conservatives have been on the wrong side

For all of US history, conservatives have been on the wrong side.

Conservatives in 1776 were on the side of the Crown.

They were the Confederacy.

They were the KKK.

They were on the side of the Robber Barons.

They were anti-suffragists.

They were anti-civil rights.

They were anti-LGBTQ rights.

They're anti-healthcare, anti-education, anti-environment right now.

With their failure to address Russia's attacks on our elections and their refusal to hold Trump accountable for his crimes, they're also now anti-democracy.

They have always been the bad guys in US history. Every single generation we've had has had to fight them tooth and nail to make progress. We win, and we leap forwards with policies like the abolition of slavery, or the vote for women, or child labor laws, or civil rights, or abortion, or gay marriage, but their wealthy owners sit back and regroup and launch another attack on civilization after a few years.

And it works. Specifically because conservatives are tribalist cavemen who will do whatever their Big Chief tells them to do. They're authoritarians by nature who believe that right and wrong don't come from structured moral philosophies, but from whatever their chieftain tells them is right or wrong. What's true or false.

They're weak-minded children at heart, who yearn for an all-powerful father figure to provide easy structure to their world. Because they cannot handle the complexities of real life. Because the burden of free thought is too much for them to handle. And because they are fundamentally terrified of change. Change, above all, is beyond their understanding, and they know it.

Attached: trump.png (875x583, 669K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wz_0utCrm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea, they suck donkey dicks. Also, water is wet.

Holy fuck this is awesome OP

Being on the side of the Crown in 1776 might have worked out fine. Other than that, I mostly agree.

+5 internets for OP

Attached: 1565751247641m.jpg (1024x1022, 193K)

Probably would have been a lot better. Imagine today's Anglo superstate if you fuckers werent upset about paying less taxes then you ended up paying to your new government.

ITT trumptards scramble for talking points to only realize that they were already dismantled

all true.

I FIGURED THAT THE DEM SHILLS WOULD BE ALL OVER THIS PLACE AFTER IMPEACHMENT CRASHED AND BURNED.

MUELLER TANTRUM v1.2

Attached: 1572672331870.jpg (500x547, 82K)

>Confedracy
Lincoln might disagree
>kkk
Nope democrats
>robber barons
Debatable
>anti-sufferage
Again ...no... The movement was started after the civil war by republicans
>anti civil rights
Lets ask nixon
>"Richard Nixon is credited for having a strong record on foreign policy, but his record on domestic policy — especially on Civil Rights at home is often overlooked. During his years as vice president under Dwight Eisenhower, he sought to ensure minorities — especially African Americans — weren’t discriminated against in federal contracts. He also worked with Congress to spearhead the Civil Rights Act of 1957, sweeping legislation and a precursor to the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965."

...Strange...
>Anti LGBT
Conservatives have always cared for the mental ill

I think you may be retarded or brainwashed by a "liberal" media

I know this is bait, but I'll bite, though I'm not really all that right wing, I am a centrist.
>anti-healthcare
>anti-education
Let's say the government does end up controlling or create free healthcare or college. How are we certain that ,like most things run by the government, it won't turn into a shitty bureaucratic pile of shit. I mean just look at our public school systems, people just throw tax money at thinking it'll fix the system's problems. It won't. Plus, with all of this spending, it won't help the trade deficit, too much.
>anti-environment
Are you talking about the Green New Deal, what specifically?

is this not sad to you?
sitting in a thread bumping desperately, hoping to snag a passing fish or two
knowing the ones that take the bait are more often then not just here to troll as well

does it not sadden you that on a friday night you are on here actively hoping to get into a flame war that has been done a trillion times over with the same talking points as the last four thousand times you've done this. one that will change nothing, certainly not anyones mind

are you actually that vain, that you could possibly think that anyone listens to or cares about the opinions of an user on fucking Cred Forums? you will get the same ten people spouting the same bullshit. some on your side,other not. at the end of the thread both will walk away knowing that they did nothing
theres thats your night in a nutshell. hope you enjoy it

They did win today though. They won big, and with all of the in-fighting among progressives, they're poised to win in 2020.

>What happens when the house is taken back?
>Trump has finally instated his long sought after travel ban.
>He couldn't repeal Obamacare, but he's hamstringing it every chance he gets. Social security too.
>This, all because his current opposition does not know how to combat his gas-lighting and misinformation campaign (they're bringing meticulous logic, professionalism, and tradition to a meme fight).

He's shown that he can do something and not be punished for it. Who dares oppose him now that he's traversed the entire constitution? Who would have the balls to initiate ANOTHER impeachment inquiry if he uses other countries to affect the election?

no1 curr faggot

Based and redpilled, fuck OP, fuck this thread, and fuck all the anons trying drag Cred Forums into this political bs.

Was that your bed time story growing up, op? They might change it up when you get into high school.

Attached: 1580452168983.jpg (497x427, 106K)

Attached: T3.jpg (2048x1024, 202K)

Trumptards are so easy to trigger

>

Attached: images (17).jpg (225x225, 11K)

It's shill time.
It's after midnight for half the USA so most of these posts are foreign shills and bots

Same fucking schedule every night

The post this thread in the afternoon as well to get the high schoolers

They are various patterns that correlate to time zones across the world.
It's not just Russians
Mostly it's just trolls and neo-nazis from a over the world

Haha another loser crybaby.

Attached: 20171222_233818_1.gif (368x496, 783K)

I mostly agree but you are cherry picking what worked in hindsight. The point of a conservative element is to slow any change, making sure in the process that change that does occur is thoroughly considered.

You're not listing all the hypothetical experimental policies that would have been adopted otherwise, that later on closer inspection proved unwise.

Or the good policies that were not ready to be policy right away. It's only rational to have a social element that serves as a speed check and risk mitigation.

Though on the whole I do agree with you. The current crop of neolibs and neocons are little more than cogs of the wealth caste.

True story

While your collection of half a dozen sock puppets high fiving you on your 'awsum post' was mildly amusing, most folk even on the left know that most of your list is ass backwards.

But hey, keep the faith.

Again

Attached: 892.png (500x275, 29K)

He said conservatives, not republicans.

>Lincoln
LIBERAL republican
>KKK
CONSERVATIVE democrats
>Robber Barons
Yeah, probably both sides.
>Sufferage
LIBERAL republicans
Etc.....

Just posting to show support for OP.

Attached: 1461547996781.jpg (888x924, 86K)

>100% propaganda

Truth

Democrats created the south

Democrats created the KKK to fight Republicans

Republicans Freed the slaves
No republicans ever owned slaves

Republicans gave women the right vote again, democrats voted overwhelmingly against

Republicans gave blacks the right vote again, democrats voted overwhelmingly against

get you shit straight you brain dead pinko fag

Attached: zqseg4wtp5e21.jpg (645x398, 36K)

still selling my Russia after it was debunked how cute

Attached: kpku745fdgf21.jpg (857x768, 104K)

yup, Democrats are the scum of the earth
youtube.com/watch?v=5wz_0utCrm0

>They were anti-LGBTQ rights
What is wrong with that? Mentally ill people should be cured in special mental institutions and not have "rights" to show their sickness openly to children.

That's one of the most oversimplified explanations of U.S. history and conservatism that I've ever read. Miss me with your bullshit.