Best way to die without pain

Best way to die without pain
And actually doable/affordable/attainable
Anyone have a way?

Attached: 2ED5A2EF-7651-41C6-AF86-88295DFF1E83.gif (248x224, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.hawaii.edu/~freeman/courses/phil360/16. Myth of Sisyphus.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hanging

old age

run the car while in the garage

drive someplace desolate at night and put a hose from the exhaust into the window. use tape for a good seal.

remember user, you CAN achieve your dreams

just fucking jump off a building

buy a can of helium balloon gas, buy a cheap gas mask and hose, connect to tank and breathe calmly and deeply

Skydiving

Take a road trip to San Francisco and take a header of the GG

jump off a really really high building.

Attached: 16BA8472-8B77-48A7-9B62-412209A7168B.jpg (920x613, 75K)

a surprising amount of people actually survive that jump.

You will regret it the second you leave the ground, shit way.

strip naked call cops tell them you want to die give address

Don't do it nigger

I recently had to dispatch a skunk I trapped under my house. Old timer told me to connect a syringe to a pole and inject it with acetone that it stops the heart right away and prevents then from spraying. Sure as shit it worked. I also euthanize rats to feed to my snakes with CO2. I put them in a sterilite tub with a hole for the CO2 hose and just barely trickle the gas and they go to sleep real fast and die shortly after. It's about as peaceful as it gets.

I know m, I live in Sausalito

fuck making me late, do it quietly

OP here, thank you for all of the ideas, the car idea I researched but my car is too new and won’t be able to kill me but I did read you can buy helium tanks and it would be a peaceful way to go. Do you guys want to die?

I just don’t want to feel pain. I have credit cards I can use, I don’t need any last big hoorah’s before I go, I just want to go now.

So CO2 is the way to go huh? Falling asleep sounds just so peaceful.. where can I get a large CO2 tank?

helium tanks have a small amount of o2 to prevent people from killing themselves now.

dude why do you want to of yourself?

But neck rope is pure pain if you mess up
Dying young is the way to go, old man
Works with old cars but not with newer ones
But that’s so painful
And that’ll be painless? I’ll just fall asleep?
I don’t want to end up like Peggy hill
Come to San Fran with me
Suicide by cop? Cops Are trigger happy.. but they won’t shoot me in the head right away
I’m burnt and I feel more than weak now. Live your life twice as hard and find you happiness for me man.

If you have access to a car and an enclosed space, run the car in the enclosed space. Eventually you will displace all the O2 with CO2 and pass out as your brain is deprived of oxygen.

Quit bitching and kys already

>if you mess up
it's the least likely way to mess up

God damn it, is there anywhere I can get helium tanks without the O2?ah bro, there’s so many reasons and everyone has their reasons but well the usual! Whether it’d be with life money love happiness whatever it may be. Not saying i want to off because I can’t attain or not be successful, I don’t care about that I’m just not happy and I’ve really honestly tried everything. I just don’t want to stay sulk and be pathetic either, either do it or fix your life and just I’ll allow myself to be weak now to go. I’m burnt. Oh also, how do people love someone but go and get pregnant with someone else, life’s just a game and well, I lost this one! See you guys next game!

I have a newer car and I read it’ll either take way too long or just doesn’t work anymore. I’ll research it again trying to, finding a painless way to go first though. I want to give myself atleast that
Really? I’ll have to research tonight and find a place in my house or garage I can hang myself.

OP Here, does the helium mix have to be 100% helium? The ones I’m finding are 80% 20% O2. I’m not very well informed on the mixes you need for certain affects on your body but feels like I won’t be able to die with that mix. Anyone have expertise on this?

sorry op, just looked it up again myself and hanging's the second most easy and painless way behind shooting yourself in the head or heart. britbong though so it's the easiest for me

dude you probs feel like shit right now but listen its a temp feeling yeah life sucks but at the end of the day if this is about a chick that is no reason to kill yourself man chill. You say how does a person love someone and get pregnant with someone else this chick never loved you to begin with man it happens to the best of us

Keep jizzing until your soul leaves your body

Thanks for checking it out man, appreciate that. And I feel you, I’m in the US but never bothered to get a firearm(I’m in Cali so it’s anal) but yeah, it’s going to take too long to get a gun at the moment so, hanging or helium is my options right now!

>Asking for ways to kill himself
>Has doubt
We're not here to give you pity and sympathy. Kill yourself or fuck off.

anytime you get depressed thinking of some chick you were infatuated with think hold on a second i'm here thinking about this bitch. what do you think she is doing? Shes getting dicked down by some other dude you think that's someone worth killing yourself over

I really really do dude. I really really really feel like shit. It hurts dude it more than hurts, honestly I don’t want to die. I just want it a little just a tiny bit easier but man I tried, I know it’s all about yourself your strength and your will but dude I’ve tried my god damn best and hardest and I’m so god damn lonely in this world dude to the point where you saying you probs feel like shit right now made me just lose it. It’s pathetic I’m sure, but still thanks you man. And I know life’s all shit, everything good can be a fairytale but man, I don’t know.. I tried my best at everything. And with that chick it’s just oh well, hope she’s happy with her new Man. I say oh well now but man it keeps me more than up and makes me more than just want to drive off a cliff. You’re right though! Happens to the best of us and well someone somewhere has it worse. It’s not a great way to think nor does it help but yeah, I think I’m out for now. I’ll come back as a bee and I’ll hook you up with some sweet honey tho. I got you

no worries mate, i'd research it more yourself because i haven't in-depth but it seems like a way to go. good luck anyway

Not doing it = free

>kill yourself or fuck off
Kill yourself or kill yourself.

Give me a way to go painless then and I’ll fuck off. I think you can always have doubt though, but not trying to gain pity or sympathy just looking for ways to go out painlessly. So, contribute or fuck off. I feel you though, I’d be annoyed as hell if I saw someone trying to gain pity. Even if it looks like it, I’m just trying to go painlessly and fast man. The research I’ve done online doesn’t really help. That’s it

Please go make pop tarts in the tub

Why wouldnt it work anymore? Do you think modern cars dont have exhaust or something? Slower than it used to be for sure.

Shoot yourself. You won't because you're a sympathy chasing pussy.

I just realized shit from what I said it does totally sound like I’m ending it over a girl. No, it’s a small part but not all. Shit, I’d feel ridiculous too doing it over a girl. Straight highschool shit haha. Just something that happened recently so I put that there but man, just everything. You’re right though, she’s fucking her other guy having the time of her life and just doing what she does And I totally agree, a girl isn’t worth killing yourself over. But man still just no matter how much you think she’s different, all the same!

man my x broke up with me after 2 years through a text message i felt like you do man and i still remember her saying i still love you shit hurt like crap but then i thought hold on shes getting fucked by someone else while im here all depressed and shit i'm not saying it doesn't suck but there are more shitty things to kill yourself over and some whore is not one of them you will feel better after some time but you need to cut all contact and i mean all

also op, would feel bad if you didn't read this before you go
www2.hawaii.edu/~freeman/courses/phil360/16. Myth of Sisyphus.pdf
it's why i'm still here
but if you still want to go after it's cool, hope you find a painless way out

why are yo retarded

toaster in bath = pain or no?
No, just so efficient that it’d take way too long. But actually whether it’s slow or not as long as it works. Yeah, that makes sense actually. So hose through the window, closed garage and that’s it. Alrighty, I think I got what I need! Thank you all!! I’m going to go get a hose from Home Depot or something, and get this going!

No, it’s because I’m a pussy afraid of something going wrong and pain and even though a gun sounds most logical, just after researching there’s a lot of survivors and end up being vegetables. You can use a rifle or a shotgun too sure, but man, I’d just rather go by helium, you know?

idk im pretty sre its too nreliable else i wold have done it now, honestly i want to die and seek ways too bt, jst havnt for years, maybe yo are the same, id say dont give p bt at this point ec how yall feel is to relatable.

women are drug dealers they get you hooked on that pussy and your going through withdrawal hard to realise that now but give it time

Jesus man, two years and all she can give was a text. That’s so unfair for you and just plain wrong. But they don’t know they do they. They’re in the right in their heads. The memories are tough forsure.. makes you just want to go wild and act a fool but well you don’t. Makes you wish the memory eraser thing from men in black was real. I totally agree with you. There are wayyy more shitty things to kill yourself over and just she’s not it. She’s going out of her way to find me and tell me about her buisness lately so she’s vindictive forsure. I have to change my number. Thing is, I didn’t hurt her I didn’t cheat I didn’t say anything wrong, and not to say I’m without sin because if the situation is this, I must’ve done something wrong but oh well, it’s over. I’m really hope you forgot all about her though. Well even if you remember man I really hope it doesn’t even phase you anymore. Even if it’s over the internet you’re a good guy man. Thanks for telling me your story and just your right, if she’s doing all that me being here isn’t fair for me but man, like I said if it was just over a girl I’d be fine but oh geez. But hey just love your life twice as hard man. I’m not trying to be all melodramatic but shit, you’re a good guy. I want you to have a good and happy life

If you’re still here after reading that, I want to read it. Struggles are struggles but if you were at that point and this turned you back then I’d love to check it out. I’m going to check it out rn

this is a long ass read and im tired of reading, whats it abot

yeah that was like 5 years ago man women are fickle they have to many options these days as social media opened the doors even the fat girls can get good looking guys through tinder etc you need to get your shit together and get out of the west if you really want a girl worth your time

Right, just finally taking the steps to put my thoughts into actions. I don’t know.., how did you hang on until now?

Jesus that analogy is so god damn perfect. Different for everyone I know but if you’ve been through it before how long till it became bearable for you?

i'm going to butcher it doing a tl;dr but here goes

there's only one philosophical question worth discussing - should you kill yourself?

spoilers, no. think of the myth of sisyphus who rolled the rock all the way up the hill in hell only to have it roll back to the bottom each time.

you have to imagine sisyphus smiling each time as he walks back down the hill, because of the discrepancy between expectations and reality.

you then have to live for those moments where reality doesn't meet expectations and laugh at it, because you won't be able to stop noticing them.

it sounds basic as fuck but i like it.

i'd also read the whole thing because you can't properly summarise it in five lines

Just so many damn options and even with all these options she was telling me she was only choosing me lmao. You’re right, all girls have so many options and can get anyone that I mean, maybe just get my shit together and if she’ll come she’ll come. But what do you mean by get out of the west? It does feel like people here are just so god damn toxic and even the girls lookin and act all th damn same. Just what I’ve observed

become trans

Attached: poopgina.jpg (876x1035, 244K)

i asked myself what do i want like really want in life i've been in and out of like 10 jobs man and i think till i decided what i really wanted to do is when i felt a lot better once you establish the life you want women will come but don't base your life around them you will be depressed and disapointed

by the point where you get your shit together you wont want her you will have better and more options

Hey man, OP here. I’m still reading it but took a break and saw your tldr. So, is it like laugh at your own misery? An take that as joy?

also with girls you need to read in between the lines don't look at what they say but what they do it will save you so much grief

at first it is i guess.
but misery is caused by that gulf between expectation and reality.
so when you start to spot it, you'll laugh at the expectation before the reality materalises because you know what's going to happen.
i'm not saying it's all sunshine and rainbows, if you want to kill yourself go ahead.
for me, i just think there's too much funny shit going on to head out yet

Is opioid overdose decent method if you've never used them before?

Absolutely, learned that the hard way. That’s all people tell you but honestly, it really feels like one of those things you just won’t understand until you go through it because if someone comes into your life your mindset is “she’s different” but no. It’s a good thing though. It has to be good even if it’s so damn bad. What makes it good though? The strength it gives you the insight or to learn more about yourself. Either way I have to take it as the best thing to have happened to me. So 10 jobs in and out and man, really glad you felt that relief and that good feeling when you established your life but for you, what do you really want in life? Have you figured it out?

remember women hold the keys to sex but we hold the keys to commitment most western girls live the party life riding that cock carousel and eventually after a while they deplete there ability to produce oxytoxin or what they call the pair bonding chemical big reason why they can't bond with guys and just become mega whores

heroin overdose

Don't forget to liveleak your an heroing

>am scared, lol
your cowardice is why you've never accomplished anything, and the reason you'll fail at this, too

man up, nigga

Man, not only hoping for that day but trying to fight for that day. Options man, options are everything

think about this man you were banging this girl and she had that dude in her phone as plan b that's why you should never have just one girl spin plates women do it all the time that way you don't get overly attached to one girl

So focus on what they do.. so don’t take anything what they say seriously? Well, to a point yes but just not fully seriously?

but fuck her work on yourself now man find what you want to do like really want to do start setting goals small steps at a time make that bitch regret it all and when you reach your goals the worst thing you can do to her is live your best life and by that point you will have other girls that will keep you distracted it's just getting there first you can do it man

Right so, misery is caused by that gulf between expectation and reality. And when you see it, it’s not only funny but since you already know what’s to happen well, that’s all the leverage you can have. I understand what you’re trying to say. Shit it’d be amazing if it was all sunshine’s and rainbows but without the bad even the sunshine’s and rainbows wouldn’t be perceived as how we do. I really like that. What kind of funny thing have you found in life?

yeah don't take anything they say seriously there emotional recks they bleed out of there cunts every 2 weeks there hormones are constantly changing that's why i said there fickle constantly changing you need to become the best you and lead them but don't rely on any one girl all ways assume they could leave at any moment and be cool with it but by having other options they will realise your the prize

You know, I didn’t want to just base all the girls like that but just to be honest all I see and observe is exactly just what you described.. not to say there’s some that’s different but just all I see is just fucking fucking fucking. Just does no one want to connect and do corny love shit? Haha

Drink Drano.

If you're concerned with the physical sensations associated with suicide, then you arent actually suicidal. Youre just a loser faggot with stupid attention seeking tendancies. With that being said, fucking kill yourself.

See, I can’t stream it live or else people are going to know where I live and I’ll become a celebrity for being sexy.
Good to fail sometimes! Def not all the time though.
She said she knew him for years but that should’ve told me everything I needed to know huh? That’s what I’m thinking.. man I just want one girl but to find that one girl I’m going to just have to widen my circle even more ay?

So my best revenge is to become more than my best and whether she sees it or not it should just be for me. She still keeps contacting me. Do I cut it all?

>nd lead them but don'
cut it all man and i mean all only reason she is contacting you is for attention and to see if you still want her she gets a kick out of it there fucked up like that

>Go to shooting range
>Take gun
>Shoot target a few times while reconsidering life choices
>"This a gud gun"
>Make yourself the target

Or just buy one, but yeah, gunshot is the third best way to go, being first old age and second cancer.

Would you personally be able to live alone? Not forever but just knowing that I mean ultimately there is only you. Holy shit that’s how it just is ay? No matter how much you think there could be someone else just should always be just you. This is something that’s so basic but why is it making so much sense now

so for instance, i matched with this girl on tinder. she was a feminist type, no patriarchy all that shit.
on the face of it you'd nope out but she loved being dominated by men.
there are tons of things like that, humans are hypocritical creatures, even me and you.

you'll start to spot stuff like the essay says.

It's not the pain you should be worried about. It's that feeling that your life is depleting and you'll be helpless as it slips from your hands as you hang/burn/choke/bleed out. That's probably the worst fear.

But then again, it will be over soon. I've been there; wanting it all to end. It's very desirable at times. I don't know if you're gonna make it or not OP. All I can say is, good luck.

Attached: thisisit.png (480x360, 139K)

I was actually thinking about this earlier too. I’m scared of pain yet I can say that I want to go? So, it’s confusing forsure but yeah man, whether it be physical sensations from suicide or anything else, what hurts hurts ay? Just a matter of is this pain worth now for a chance of no pain or not no pain but way less than now.

and you'll still get the rare sunshine or rainbow where expectation meets reality and you'll appreciate it that much more

She’s getting attention and she’s getting a kick out of this? I mean only she would know why she’s still contacting me but if that really truly is the case and there’s a part of me that strongly believes that, just wow. Just honestly wow

i'm more introverted so yes but everyone gets lonely you need to be comfortable doing your own thing only then can you share it with others

>e and there’s a part of m
my x did the same thing i talk from exp called me up 2 in the morning asking to come over and back then i wanted her to she never came this happened multiple times and only after i changed my num did it stop

Suffering is the gateway to enlightenment. If your suffering is so great that it would lead you to suicidal thoughts, then you are truely blessed. Learn to love your suffering. Aquire some fortitude. Your birthright is the spirit of a conqueror.

look man i know it's hard to understand but you have to stop thinking shes diff there all the same in terms of what there capable of when a girl is into you she will move mountains to make time and see you ask trust your gut shit never lies

I heard someone jumped off a parking structure and died that way, guess you just have to make sure your head makes impact with the ground. I might be trying that myself this year

N02 and a plastic bag with a hose. Prob like 140 investment. For an eternity of awesome

holy shit.. that's insane. So, women just like being dommed too. I mean ofcourse but like to that extent. Jesus. absolutley, can't say we're without sin but the hypocrisy just.. it's disgusting.. I'm sure I do disgusting things too but just still wow

thank you. You're still here. So, you hang in there. It'll be over soon but the way you're ending is through natural death. Hang on.

Fuckin h and fentanyl have got me 4 times so far. Didnt feel shit. Got narcaned tho and that sucked

think there's someone for you and me out there?got to be comfortable and more than satisfied being alone. Gotta love yourself before you can love someone. man. Lot's of just thoughts tonight..

Jesus.. well I just blocked her.. it's insane and feels horrible knowing I cant hear from her and that I'm the one that blocked it but I mean, if i don't seems like she'll just keep on hitting me with the same bullshit.

Stupid pussy, destroy something first. What hurt you? Kill it. Make a statement.

Attached: 48C9qW9.jpg (940x564, 20K)

this has meaning and strength behind it. I'm going to copy it read it nonstop.

>leave the ground
at most he might roll an ankle or something

The actual atmosphere is only 20% O2 so no.

you're right.. if a girls into me then she'll be different in the sense she'll do what the previous did. god damn it. this game man, it's too complicated at times.

no, try the helium method. I mean to make your head hit first that'd be too hard.
where can I get NO2 that's just pure and no O2 mix?
so,think fentanyl itself would do the trick?
killing people is too much work these days! how do I make a statement?

see you thinking it's disgusting is just that gulf again, because you're comparing it to the wrong expectation.
it's just how humans are. learn how to spot it and adapt to it and you'll be fine.

Do not suicide, wait patiently for the right Woman, your soulmate and Everything will be fine. Stay away from troubles and whores while waiting/searching for your Love.

thinking isn't doing me any good is it. Just gotta accept thats how it is and adapt. Got it.

have you found yours?

I am the wife.

Skyscraper swan dive.

your man is so fucking lucky. God I hope he treats you more than right! I really really wish you guys stay together and are actually happy forever. Not just that fake bullshit happiness but that realness. Stay together forever and love harder than anyone. I envy you guys

id give you a book to read but Cred Forums blocks links

You have to buy a new tank online or used there like 70. Then you go fill it at any car racing shop 10lbs is like 40 or 50 bux. Fent will definitely do it if you alone for an hour

do you think though, it'll happen? it doesn't happen for everyone but as long as I try and keep on searching, I should find someone, right?

no you have to think more, don't just accept things on face value but evaluate them for what they really are.
in other words, don't believe what people say, believe what they do and go from there. and when they fall short of what they say, laugh at them.

Thank you, you will be happy to for sure.

Helium bag method

Attached: B8521399-6AF0-4D97-9B5B-0C72AD8F281B.png (203x200, 83K)

is there a link you can provide?
perfect. so, buy used, racing shop and fill. whats fent?

I don’t have the option to go and buy anything. Just fall back holding a T position. I’ve already tried falling like that at trampoline houses

You will. Patient is your best friend in finding Love.

do you have discord?

Don't

ohhhh I see. so, just take it for what it really is and never trust unless it's their actions. Fuck yes, this makes so much sense and I like it so much
happiness. lets all get it! even if it seems nonexistent.
shit made me laugh hard as fuck.

Never give up.

Hey man listen , I understand what you are going through , hell I even clicked this thread to look for options for myself lol , but listen life really gets better . I know it sounds like bullshit but it really fucking does and I know it s hard to see at the moment . Life has sucked until now but why not make the best out of it , you ll always have the option to kill yourself but go out there and try because you ( I am sorry for saying this it s Too damn corny ) actually can only live once . Go and try new things , build yourself from the ground up , hustle , sing , dance , you be got nothing to lose . Once you get that low mentally you really have nothing more to lose , what will fuck you up more ? You already want to kill yourself for fuck sake . Dude there s a lot to enjoy in life , it cna be a really fun ride once you get out of your comfort zone , wait it out a little . And to not make that wait suck , again fucking have fun with that ride as much as you can and also try to achieve the best you can in it . Also dude you ll be missed , trust me you will .

You can get nos tanks on Craigslist or amazon. And pretty much every pep.boys has nos. But that shit taste terrible. Try and look and look for a mom.and pop car shop. They have it. Mine in the south has nos that taste like sugar. None of that suffer in it. And use a plastic bag.

you know I can't say. but if you're really going to die why not use your life to change something by force?

Attached: fHlnHVT.png (500x500, 343K)

go on google lookup scorpion-on-game 2019 .pdf

I just made one, bambooonastick#4741
can you land on your head though?
patience huh.. gotcha

Fentanyl. Most h has some in it. The white grey shit is mostly fentanyl. But shit h will do.too. if you have no.tolererence shoot like .5 to a g and your donezo

Yes, head tilted towards the foam pit first

I like corny. thank you for your message man. just maybe one day it'll get better right? but if you're able to send this, dude I really really hope you're doing more than alright too. you said you were looking for options man. I dont know if you ever want ot just talk, I posted my discord I made earlier on this post. you should add me man. it's the bamboo one.

tank from amazon and pep boys for nos. but mom andpop for taste. plastic bag. do I need to tie it so none of it leaks out?

Jump into lava head first your brain will stop working instantly and all the nerves connected to your brain will be fried so you won't feel anything

request sent

I really really like that. since, I'm going to die anyway, change and do something before I go huh?
I have none. so .5 to a g of both should do me good yeah?

God bless you guys, follow the Light always

Would this work with a 125 scooter?

>credit cards i can use
could you send me some money? i need to buy a new cart.
paypal.me/aidansmyt

Stub your toe very hard and you'll surly die, there would be so much shock to the body that there would be little to no pain

One will.do.but I doubt someone is just gonna sell you that. Nos would be easier. Yes you need a.fuckin plastic bag cmon now. Dont wanna live and be a vegetable. Either live and stfu about it or not. I'm just a guide. You could just be a junkie. Then you wont care.

Really? I thought CO2 is pretty much the one gas you don't want to displace oxygen with?

sodium nitrite is the way to go

samefag, i'll make you a cool picture edit of yourself as a going away gift! also i have venmo @aidan-smyth1 and cashapp $caekd

Thank you man I appreciate it . for me it s a rollercoaster ,each day is different .
I ll add you

OP, you still alive or what, Cred Forumsro?

Buy a helium tank and a gas mask...rig the helium tank to stay on with rubber bands -use your brain.... Attach mask tube to tank. Attach mask to face. GG

Attached: Screenshot_20200201-034721.png (1080x1920, 1.03M)

Attached: Screenshot_20200201-034819.png (1080x1920, 810K)

Attached: Screenshot_20200201-035159.png (1080x1920, 752K)

just inhale butane then hang yourself, butane is an anesthetic

You can thank me later

david carradine style. Erotic asphyxiation. Belt around the neck while you jerk off until you die bro. Only way to go.

Gas flask + mask, I'll be like falling asleep. No worries about feeling like suffocating, as that is caused by CO2 concentration

Maybe put it off until tomorrow and think about it after you've had some sleep.

I'm not trying to stop you, but maybe you'll stop yourself. Death doesn't seem worth it to me, user.

Lost. "Balloon time". Fucking lmao