Why did liberals ruin the Witcher?

Why did liberals ruin the Witcher?

Attached: dims.jpg (1200x630, 68K)

Nice meme.

How did they do that?

What's Witcher?

Why you or some other user keeps on making this same thread. Either watch the show & shut the fuck up or either don't watch it & shut the fuck up. Either way, my point is clear... shut the fuck up.

We're not doing this thread again.

Attached: EPKL3dfUwAEV7B6.jpg_large.jpg (750x537, 70K)

Unbridled faggotry

How was the witcher even good outside of the main dude chewing the scenery? What wasn't a cliche in the show? How was the b plot or the c plot any good? How many fucking plot holes were there? How the fuck does magic even work?

Welcome to Cred Forums.
All the true faggots act like faggots and post the same meme threads non stop because they're faggots.
Just like faggot OP.

Because you touch yourself

I'm so tired of seeing this shit. Geraldo was hispanic in the original books. Who gives a shit if they made Yennefer into a street-shitter, Triss into an Arab, and Fringilla and her father into a filthy nigger? Cavill should've been mexican, so it trumps all other race-baiting bullshit.

thanks for falling for my bait, gullible fag!

>Geraldo was mexican
Uh, I think you're falling for his, dumbfuck

thanks for the bump, gullible faggots like you are why my bait is so successful and why i'll keep posting it!
kek

sage and hidden.

OP saw one black character and lost his shit

You sound really successful troll! Bragging about your own bait. You must be really popular at your school :) xDDDDDD

Attached: 1580363833412.jpg (683x1024, 106K)

hahaha got you again! can't believe you added a reply to my thread. fucking owned

fake faggot OP rp

Attached: fuckyouraesthetics.png (637x455, 593K)

Sorry bout your tiny dick, bruh.

>Why you or some other user keeps on making this same thread
Nice fake news, fag

>Geraldo was hispanic

Attached: 1579924044532.gif (311x240, 1.28M)