Think how much smarter we'd be if we never bred with Neanderthals

Think how much smarter we'd be if we never bred with Neanderthals

Attached: Capture+_2020-01-31-23-44-07.png (1376x2056, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or read this thread...

what do you think cro-magnon are
what do you think atlantis is
what do you think european western ruling gene pool (minus fragile x syndrome & america 1913 december 23) is?

>fragile x syndrome & america 1913 december 23
Summarize please.

I'll answer you right now sweet heart.

I don't know

At least I don't have nigger DNA in me

There is actually little evidence to support the 'braindead savage caveman' trope we see in media. Neanderthals had art, symbolism, tribal hierarchy, and even cared for their sick. More likely their genome was just subsumed into modern man than them all going extinct suddenly because they were dumb.

And niggers invented peanut butter but I still wouldn't consider them intelligent

I think neanderthals had more cranial volume which helped us out with brain shit

thomas woodrow wilson had fragile x syndrome - under contract law in legal theory he cant do contract formation - feeblemindedness, USD is illegal. null and void fed res act.

its descendents name is johnathon also has fragile x syndrome sitting in pine gap australia right now attacking WASP royal citizens in war crimes + likewise internationals. perpetual brain damage and schizophrenic down syndrome. execute genetically.

DCLXVI

if u look it up u can also look up hp lovecraft, bastard of thomas, also full blown characteristics of fragile x syndrome.

any military excusion usa has done outside contiguous united states borders since 23 dec 1913 date IS ILLEGAL under global council/military/admirality law - all usa gov beyond such borders are HOSTIS HUMANI GENERIS

DCLXVI

I thought Neanderthals gave us the fox2 gene?

Think how much thinkier we would think if thoughts where thinkers

What a load of pseudo mystery

Attached: we-may-have-the-nsa-but-its-no-orwellian-nightmare.jpg (1200x800, 69K)

The more realistic alt timeline is that hitler never went through with ethnic clensing and the authoritarian states still exist.

You dont get much samefaggier than double dubs followed by dubs sequentially

>Neanderthal DNA accounts for 1–4% of modern genomes for people outside Sub-Saharan Africa,
> outside sub-Saharan Africa

your neaderthal is showing.

Whatever you say mutt

I didn't say that and the article didn't say that so what the fuck are you talking about

Your response wasn't anywhere near intelligent.

>Presented with a possible theory as to human evolution
>Well yeah like niggers
Imagine being so pitiful the only personality you have is a fringe one where you constantly think about politics

hitlers lucky to break top 10 on genocides of the 1900s. the fact ur even mentioning him is a red flag to ur usa induced down syndrome dystopic schizophrenic psychosis

Attached: USSR.FIG1.2.gif (367x459, 5K)

Nigger detected.
Gorillas can learn so maybe you can too.

You see some subhumans like beavers and niggers can make things, but their not white-level of intelligence.

100%pure blond white straight male nigger and it feels good to have the superior genes

>DNA test came back 100% European
>currently doing research into Indo-European history in the course of reconstructing a non-Semitic belief system

feels good man

Wtf possesses people to make a single frame jif?

What does a political system unaffected by Jews look like?

You would not be here ...
Your ancestors would not have survived

Wait until you find out white Europeans have the most genetic relationship with neanderthals. Its where our unique hair comes from.

I don't know about political...I'm talking about religious. Pre-Abrahamic Indo-European religion is based as fuck and elements of it still survive today.

Deus Pater, Dheghom Mater, Perun, Housa...real shit.

False. The article is about recentevidence that says African niggers have the most.

Explain

this article will explain what you don already know.

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/

The proto-Indo-European hypothesis uses both comparative linguistic reconstruction and physical evidence to posit the existence of a prehistorical group of peoples called the proto-Indo-Europeans. These people were the forerunners of many of the modern-day cultures both in Eurasia and across the world. Indo-European languages form the majority of modern-day languages, including Greek, Sanskrit, Italian, Irish, Hindi, Spanish, Norwegian, Russian, German and English (among MANY others). Looking at the historical forms of these languages, we find a staggering number of both linguistic similarities and similarity of mythology. Comparing the reflexes of these various languages and myths allows us to project a hypothesized common language and culture as far back as 5000 B.C.E. This hypothesis has been upheld so far as it has suggested that specific kinds of cultural artifacts would be found in a specific area and that kind of artifact has been found.

A functional proto-Indo-European language has been reconstructed from comparison of the reflexes of the daughter languages. It is very likely inaccurate to some degree, as the hypothesized language is so old that there is no direct attestation of it. However, we can see elements of the culture that it indicates.

The phrase "deus pater" looks Latin. It's a valid phrase in Latin. But it didn't come from Latin. It came from PIE, thousands of years earlier. Other forms of it, pronounced slightly differently, can be found in languages separated by thousands of miles and thousands of years. The sky father is a tradition older than recorded history - and may be the oldest clearly defined religious deity.

The sanctification of iron and fire, the libation of wine or milk, the sacrifice of animal flesh...not originally Abrahamic, none of them. They come from a tradition thousands of years deeper.

Jewish culture is Afro-Asiatic. The Semites are not my people.

Damn m8 you sound like you're really into this stuff

I just think that it's interesting and it's easy to research stuff like this now with the internet. You can find dozens of papers and books on the PIE hypothesis on free PDF sites.

You stupid shithead, neanthertals had bigger skull capacity and were probably as smart as sapiens. They also roamed cold climates (aka europe) so sapiens there are also mixed. Read fucking something before posting shit

Its getting known that their small populations and the distance between them lead to their disappearing. They surely werent stupid