I have a fetish and an erection for making babies into plastic. "oh no, I'm being transformed." Is this normal? Oomph...

I have a fetish and an erection for making babies into plastic. "oh no, I'm being transformed." Is this normal? Oomph, it feels good.

Attached: 80772531.jpg (375x361, 11K)

Nigger

elaborate please op.. you coat babies in plastic? or make plastic models of them?

I have imaginations and dreams about making children into plastic, I sexually enjoy it too.

in these dreams how do you go about making them into plastic?

I take aborted fetuses and then plop them into a condom. I tie the condom off and let them fester in there. Something about it gives me a raging hard-on. I think it's a power-play or something. Knowing that I have a potential lifeform wrapped in the very plastic that was made to prevent it. I sometimes open them months later... they smell amazing.

I don't make them plastic. I put them into condoms.

Visual representation, they go "oh no" but enjoy it somehow. As if they enjoy it, it gets a thirst in my mouth.

Remember when there was no internet.... and people like this were beaten by their dads..

you can smell in your dreams? that makes me concerned for you.

I dream about it, and then act on my imagination. What are dreams if I cannot play them out in real life?

Fuck off idiot. Stop hijacking my thread.

>they go "oh no"
Wow such imagination

>be me
>be degenerate
>see babby
>make babby into plastecs
>babby:
>"oh no"

where do you get fetuses?

It gives me an erection in my sleep.

I'm supposed to destroy them but I sometimes pocket them out of my workplace. Security is basically non-existent because nobody expects a degenerate like me.

pics or bs.

I don't need you to believe me. I'm just wondering how fucked up I am.

Ur fine people make up crazier stories on here all day.

Pretty sure hes the OP not you, you are talking about fetuses in condoms, he was talking about turning them into plastic and hearing them say "oh no"
It's you who is hijacking the thread.

>Turning them into plastic and hearing them say "oh no"
Yeah that sounds way more interesting. Come on, nobody has this fetish. Boring.

When they go rotten, the condoms actually inflate with all the gases and goop.

My true desire is to randomly go to a park in the summer-time, and start throwing them around like water balloons at the local kids. Then jump in my car and get the fuck outta there.

I can only imagine what the news headlines would be like. It would honestly get me so fucking hard.

i just wanna know who is

oh shit it's a pedo

Chin Chinaka, a 14 year-old child model from Guangzho, Chiang-tsu, China.

Nagasawa Marina

She's 24

>speaking of child fetuses

Die

>she's 24
>the internet said so

>She's underage
>You said so

I was talking about the quads you creeps. I wanted to find the post so I typed it manually. Fucking regret it now.

lmao she's part of a big music group she's fairly well known nerd

ok pedo

Fuck off

>2020
>Defending turning babies into plastic
>And hearing them say "oh no"

>she's my waifu
>she's in a kpop band
>i stan her on tumblr
>you're a nerd!

Fucking faggot, losing your shit over quads

In your fantasy, is the transformation magic or science based?

Neither. They're simply encased in plastic or rubber.