So I made a mistake and got all spun out tonight and fucked the dope whore next door. ( apartment complex...

So I made a mistake and got all spun out tonight and fucked the dope whore next door. ( apartment complex. Next door neighbor)
We did a quarter gram of meth each through the night.

I busted so many loads in and on her. She said no videos or pics. But she rode me reverse cowgirl and begged me to jerk off on and finish on her ass. Said I was turning my flash light on so I can really See. She said okay.

Attached: 30554DF6-217F-4BCE-B1B1-EDE696ED1C40.jpg (856x1459, 844K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video14570907/sara_jay_sucks_cock_in_the_closet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 6F131900-03FF-48F9-8E37-3280EEFDFE30.jpg (830x1501, 807K)

Seems like a good night to me unless you're an addict.

post more smack whore pics

You’re pretty fat for a meth head.

Attached: 7F8EBB4D-666F-4CEF-AC14-64795A530B52.jpg (1242x1923, 307K)

Attached: 7BAED3DA-6064-47F4-A489-CC039303E839.jpg (1242x1627, 265K)

At least you had meth... With a dick that small im sure pussy without being laughed at is a rare thing

Na. Once a month I’ll do a quarter gram. And have regretful sex lol. Or just jack off for 12 hours.

In 6 ft 6 320 lbs not a daily user like Once a month max I’ll do. A quarter gram

When she rode me And my flap pushed back she made a painful face. She kept saying “ damn it’s going deeper and bigger than it looks. “.

She provided the meth. We do a 12 hour sex sesh once monthly.

>my flap pushed back

nigga what?

Attached: 1455558640934.png (241x230, 14K)

My pubic area. It’s fatty. But it pushes back when I have sex. Especially when a woman is on top. When I push the flab back. I measure 6.75-7.25

Attached: 1545680880574.jpg (600x450, 23K)

It's like a special finisher move.

Attached: 1455561566561.png (133x112, 38K)

fat flap

confirmed fattie.

It all started with watching movies and her giving me 40 mg ir Dexedrine wnd sucking me for hours.

I’ve known her like 9 months.
But last few months when I have a few days off we’ll split. A half g. She pays. And just edge for up toc12-18 hours. It’s fun.

She blows me a lot and for. A long time. Doesn’t trip when I watch Sara jay. Sucking dick on my phone. Ect

Today is the first day she didn’t make me give her a cream pie. She has such huge round titties

But is a nasty bitch.

Aerolas the size of the roundness Of a Pringle can.

She said if I get a good mask. She’ll let me film her blowing me and getting a facial and licking it all up. She’s a teacher at a preschool.

We don’t have to be on meth

Sober she’ll jerk me off. Ride me. Suck me. Ect.

But we both love getting nigh on meth once a month and just spend half the day or more 12-18 hours just being sexual. Like I’m probably going to go pump her tonight sober. And just leave her dripping my cum.

Sometimes i think she does meth more than once a month like I do and like she claims she does. Because there’s been nights I accidently leave my door unlocked and wake up to her sucking me off. Like a spun slut

Idc what you guys say. She lusts my “ small cock” and it’s fun.
Especially having this right next door.

She’s on the birth control shot. So I’m going to pop a few xan and go throw her down on her bed and grab her hips and just use her until I cum. And leave. I texted her.” Leave your door unlocked in a little while ima come in and I expect you on the edge of your bed face down ass up. She replied “ good boy”

Attached: 1580470526007.jpg (794x794, 135K)

God bless America where my kid's preschool teacher does blow.

aye sounds like a good time OP. Consider it a win if you don't catch and stds and fuck a few more times. Meth will make you so fucking horny haha i've done it a few times. Good shit really expensive not my cup of tea.

Attached: 1374806714403.jpg (552x960, 84K)

where you from op

Why you ask? You got a kik?

Depends where you live. Where I live you can get a 8ball for 100. Ounce for 475

It’s good quality. Crystal form. A gram is usually 40 bucks. And that’s a lot of lines and doses if you have self control. I do when it comes to stims.

But I’m a rc benzo /benzo addict

She’s clean a chubby shy high girl. It’s sad. But she loves the attention. I can pretty much do what I want with her.

I made her get my friend high and her and I both sucked his dick together and i cane inside her shortly after and he just used my massive cream pie I have her as lube. He just started fucking her right after I came in her.

I got her a 5 inch strap on. And I let her duck me sometimes. When We get a super high quality batch.

It’s fun. Make her watch me get Head from my gay friend. And made them have a competition. Meth makes me a sexual deviant.

I clean the cum hers and mine Abd sex off with her panties and make her wear them. Like that. After they dry.

It’s fun.

Except I made out with her. And shes been catching so much feelings for me

Maybe I’ll marry her lol.

I ca only suck a cock when I’m spun though.

Attached: C92D52A0-22CC-4E3F-928B-B4C2E9AB091D.jpg (640x360, 45K)

Show them nips

Looks like a keeper
Can she cook/clean ?

She won’t let me take pics like that until I get her a sexy mask. She has a good career. So I don’t push it. I just need to buy a mask so I can start taking more pics and vids.

When she’s high and sucks cock. It’s next level mind blowing. My gay friend sucks the best dick. And she’s close second. Very close

Attached: 34C339BE-F1FE-4348-B55F-8C06D28183CC.jpg (1141x1378, 1.48M)

She seriously cooks me and brings me two meals a day.

Today was chilli dog casssrole and it was bomb

Sometimes I cant cum.when I'm spun

Yep.she is a keeper
Lucky you op. Found soneone who loves your nasty and can keep a house together

Attached: 1560021996600.jpg (720x899, 56K)

Thats quiet normal

I as in op could fix that.

I like to think I give nice blowjobs

Oh for sure. I know she kinda lies about her usage of meth. She uses way more than what she claims once a month. ( which is all I do quarter gram over a day or so once a month.

If I work night shift. She’ll show up and just beg me to let her blow me. Or me jack off on her face

Shit that isn’t normal. At all.

curious about the state is all, I've had something like that in texas

Do you think you got STD from her?

I was having a crazy amphetamine orgy that lasted 3 days and I only came for real once. It was fuckin shitty and aweaome

Midwest

She’s sucking me now. Just keeping this alive. I’m watching this while she blows me.
xvideos.com/video14570907/sara_jay_sucks_cock_in_the_closet

She’s using a warming lube gel and rubbing that around my asshole while she’s sucking.

I think I’m going to propose.

I’ll see if I can get any pics but brb watching Sara jay suck while I’m getting sucked and fingered. I gotta prop my phone up against the wall and just enjoy.
In am seriousness. I think ima ask her to be my gf for real I think I love this bitch. My personal slut.

Attached: 72FAD610-AD05-439B-A9F6-D4BAB53405A2.jpg (1058x707, 493K)

>my gay friend sucks the best dick

Attached: 76D75DF8-F704-4451-B5B5-04425B1F739C.jpg (623x830, 82K)

does meth not make your dick limp like speed?

It does for me