The sh*tstorm this is causing is astonishing. This poster is so unbelievably effective...

The sh*tstorm this is causing is astonishing. This poster is so unbelievably effective. Even normies are commenting about liberals vastly overreacting and it’s so odd to see just how much people go into full blown panic mode over a few words without even knowing why. It’s like you show this to a liberal and instantly trigger an existential crisis.

Attached: 9F869E28-D26F-4A83-A7F6-7E0CECA299A1.jpg (828x761, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/who-invented-the-internet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well I like to get hit in the testicles to orgasm.

FUCK NIGGERS AND MINORITIES

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

Oh yeah, I totally give a fuck what goes on in Bristol. Total media frenzy about it here in the states. Its all I hear about in every channel. What country is Bristol in again? France?

Its almost as if they think being white is unacceptable on its face. Oh wait, thats precisely what they think.

Attached: 74624e74-08bc-4160-acd0-5ca17ac95533.png (1214x954, 260K)

Finland fren

Twat

Stardard dumb yank answer, i bet you think you won all the wars too.....

That must be it. So op is hyped up about some local news coverage in a country the average person cannot find on a map? Embarrassing.

Shouldn’t you be filming ahkmed and his crew fuck your wife and daughter?

The average US citizen is not the average person.

Stick an
it's OK to be BLACK
it's OK to be a JEW
poster near it, see what happens

Attached: White-guilt-so-sorry.jpg (1000x650, 118K)

You will probably have coronavirus by next week fren, sorry.

The average person has 50% chance of being chinese, globally speaking. You think they give a fuck about this?

>>astonishing
>>full blown panic

Fucking where? In Finland? Yeah ok.

Replace with I WISH I WERE WHITE

....and here you are, writing in English...

And here you are are talking to me on the American invention, the internet. What country is the OS on your device from? is its the American one, or one of the other American ones?

Telephones = British
Computers = British

Good luck getting your American internet to work without them

>Computers = British
Lol fuck no, Maplefag here: you britbongs really got to stop giving yourself credit for not doing something

Trolling this hard...

Pretty sure we can manage a few more satellites, since our country has a space program. Even Russia with its redneck American state GDP has a better one than you. You did the EU a favor by bailing. Its like The USA losing Kentucky.

>Telephones = British
What the fuck are you on about? Americans, Germans, and Italians did far more than the UK you brexitfag
>Computers = British
No. Just no. Enjoy your shit economy

Not going to miss you britbongs. You're Americans but at least Americans actually help defend Europe. Guten tag.

LOL, we wuz kangz, good luck using computer without fire! Got rekt by Neanderthals, bits so stoopid, nothing matters what you did cuz fire.

>reality = trolling

Canada = British

>retards = British
>retards = British
(You) coming back to the union when your economy tanks?

It's ok to be jewish

Attached: 1580065487749.jpg (400x656, 92K)

pourquoi?

7th biggest economy in the world so no not really

>Good luck getting your American internet to work without your American/Italian/German telephones and American computers
What did he mean by this?

I guess that makes you a helpful benchmark for American ones.

Attached: B2934380-C7BC-4CF8-A615-9BEEAABD5CD6.jpg (1125x719, 381K)

Indonesia is 7th faggot. 8th if the US' California was counted as it's own entity

Indonesia owns the UK?

This guy is dumb

No

DEATH TO TRAITORS

Attached: a9AzVw6_460s.jpg (460x372, 30K)

lol Sargon suggested "women have responsibilities to others" and I honestly think the response would be even more intense

Attached: lQAxHOl.jpg (1242x933, 76K)

How many trillion in debt is the whole of America again?

Attached: 1578726281021.jpg (250x201, 10K)

more like each of these is a game of badminton between each other

>british invent TV set that can display things
>americans invent TV broadcast signals that make TV happen

>americans invent ethernet
>british invent the internet
>americans offer internet to people besides college students

etc

Notice how we tend to be on the monetization end of each thing.

>brit does a thing
>american finds out how it can make the money

Not to downplay Farnsworth's genius or anything, what a mutant. Look at those British features though.

Attached: Philo-Farnsworth-1939.jpg (1180x1600, 330K)

It's a fun tool to expose retards. Pepe worked well too for exposing people who didn't understand what it was and sought attention by denouncing a cartoon frog.

The British did not invent the internet.

history.com/news/who-invented-the-internet

I love the Brits for never knowing when to shut up. I have no friends because I drink to much and say dumb baseless shit...I watch too many documentaries, it all runs together. I'm so smart I can't relate to normal humans. Fuck...am i a robot?

I put up some of the signs :-D

I stand corrected. 5th largest by nominal GDP and 9th in the PPP list. Wasnt aware that California was a "redneck" state on a par with Kentucky. Learning all the time

>It's time for my weekly LARP
ftfy

A small pocket of wannabe frogs doesn't change the fact that the queen is your head of state

So OtherWorld-istan.