Just 2 little votes and trump was gone

Just 2 little votes and trump was gone

Attached: D197EBCF-7201-4742-A193-0A1811922141.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

2 little votes

Nope. Actually removing him would take a 2/3 majority.

That was a vote for hearing new witness testimonies. Which would have achieved nothing
Impeachment is impossible when RINOs hold the senate

rino used to mean centrist republicans.
wtf do you mean here?

It's actually 1% of the votes... there was more people voting.

Also, it was expected. There was not enough evidence of wrongdoing to actually get a president impeached. If you compare to Dixon who had tapped all of American phone lines and was recording key conversations to get people arrested more easily which was a direct violation of the peoples rights... Trump actually did very little wrong if he actually did anything wrong at all. I trust that this is all a big witch hunt because of how he was treated in the media since his first day as President of the USA.

Attached: 1539999998232.jpg (1282x723, 44K)

that vote wasn't to remove him from office my anonymous internet friend. that vote was to cut the hearings short. because this is a sham fight between political parties that we are all caught in the middle of.

>Disallow witnesses in a trial
Guess the Glorious Democratic Republic of North America is having an off day.

>I trust that this is all a big witch hunt because of how he was treated in the media since his first day as President of the USA.
The Dems were talking of impeaching him before he was even elected.

Get fucked, america

Attached: tenor (1).png (410x274, 56K)

Witnesses to what? Abuse of power?

"Trump told me to do something I didn't want to do, and while it wasn't actually illegal I considered it immoral and beyond his purview!"

Obstruction of congress?

"I demanded that the Executive branch release a bunch of documents and cables, and they told me that they were sensitive information that I had no right to, and that they wouldn't fulfill my request!"

Republicans shot down witnesses because it would be a giant waste of time and taxpayer money. This entire impeachment process was just a fucking circus to rile up the conservatives in the US to DEFINITELY vote for Trump in 2020, and to make the progressives think that their Dem representatives actually give a fuck about them.

this is great for Democrats.
>republicans vote for a coverup
>moderate republicans WILL lose their seats in 2020

So democrats are going to win the senate. bet on it.

Win or lose for trump in 2020, Dems will now have both houses.

Attached: I Love America.png (214x112, 7K)

>trump is innocent
>there is no evidence
>actively blocks witnesses from testifying

Like fuck me, if he is innocent then let the witnesses testify and say he didn't do anything wrong....you only block this fucking hard if you have something to hide

>sheep people lol

>Blue wave 2018!

The senators have been bored out of their fucking skull through this entire process, and they have better shit to waste their time on than a bunch of candy-ass moral high-horsing from "witnesses" to things that aren't actually crimes.

>being this deluded
kek

>thinking the US government and senate spends its time wisely and has better things to be doing

You live in a big ol bubble don't you? The senate hasn't done fuck all for 2 years

most productive 2 years in their history then

Not saying "Better for the American people. I'm saying "Better for fulfilling their own interests" like schmoozing and fundraising

I remember watching the news over here in Canada before the result of the 2016 elections and protestors were burning an effigy of him in the streets.

You don't like him, we got that... but why display your hate in such absurd parades?

Attached: 1559920259309.jpg (1551x1011, 381K)

>europoor once again fails to understand governmental procedure

Witnesses weren't disallowed in the Senate trial, new witnesses were. Witnesses and evidence regarding impeachment are to be subpoenaed and collected by the House during the drafting of the articles of impeachment, while the final ruling is up to the Senate. Fact finding is supposed to occur and the case is supposed to be made and complete prior to the articles of impeachment being sent to the Senate. If what the House had was good enough for them to draft articles with, it should be good enough for the Senate to rule on, or else the House should have put their A game together in the first place.

This alone is grounds for acquittal let alone the myriad of procedural violations that were executed by the house majority during the first phase of impeachment.

I dont care to google it.
Im assuming that Romney was one of the republicans who flipped. Who was the other?

All this shit is the reason why impeaching Trump would be the biggest mistake in all of American history. It will never happen even if Trump actually dump a nuke on China.

Attached: trump-protest.jpg (1100x619, 176K)

Partisanship has gotten crazy. People actually believe that anything the other side does is equivalent to eating babies, and absolutely anything that opposes the designated enemy isn't just morally right, it's a holy crusade and logically unquestionable.

Before the Trump effigy there was the Obama effigy
Also before election. So yeah its a clusterfuck

Attached: Obama-effigy.png (637x960, 1.3M)

>There was not enough evidence of wrongdoing to actually get a president impeached.
He was impeached dumbass. Impeached doesn't mean he's gone

Lol. Op doesn't know how to read

The investigation will cost every american about 2 cents this year. That's nothing to investigate possible corruption of the highest executive office. Get a grip.

>they have better shit to waste their time on
Than doing their fucking jobs? I hate both parties and your bootlicking is getting annoying

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x224, 15K)

>politicians shouldn't do their job
fags like you are why we have shitty, lazy politics

No, articles of impeachment passed the house and were sent to the Senate. The distinction "He's impeached" only really matters in a legal sense if it passes the senate.

We can say he was impeached because the house pushed it forward, but there's no practical value or consequence to that, and so most Americans don't consider it to be the case. In the common nomenclature, "impeached" is synonymous with "removed." So if he's not removed, then to people by and large don't consider him to be impeached.

It won't happen because you overdid it. You did too much drama about him being president of the united states and it smells like a corruption of how the government should behave no matter the party, a corruption of what the news should be doing no matter how easy it would be to point out this little flaw or this one thing he said or did and, last but not least, a corruption of what the people should actually be doing... which is vote instead of protest each other's decisions.

So calm your tits and enjoy Trump as your president, bitch!

Attached: 1564763828382.gif (955x634, 825K)

>You don't like him, we got that... but why display your hate in such absurd parades?
Seem reason literally every other nation does..? Have you seen your 'country' (let's be honest though you're a burger pretending to be Canadian)

The investigation was supposed to be concluded when it went through the House. And all they could drum up was completely nebulous and arbitrary distinctions that they only passed because our political system is so hyper-partisan that the standard "We don't like that the opposition party is in control" is enough to justify an impeachment.

Was Bill Clinton impeached?

Thanks for agreeing that he's impeached. Didn't have to write all the other pointless shit about slang and americunts lack of understanding

I remember how they make a gigantic fuss on the news over the sale of some monkey plush toys that were named Obama.

So offensive...

all that fucking writing and you just agreed with him
thanks for repeating high school civics Billy the test is on Monday

Yes. I wanted to answer before that other user wrote a goddamn book to also say yes

trump wodnt be removed even if he deserved it. his support is too high almost half the country supports him. for an impeachment to take place the president needs to have low support otherwise it will cause a civil war.

Attached: 1269142_1531571617155193_4094604659256977600_o.jpg (249x103, 5K)

By the House (for an actual crime - perjury, not sexual misconduct), but not by the Senate. So by my standard, no.

Pointing out a disparity in understanding between "technically correct under certain very generous interpretations" and "practically and legally incorrect" is the same as agreeing. Great IQ there, 10/10. Retards.

isnt that was this all was to start?
impeachment was going to be pushed no mater what he did

no mater what he did he had a large base that was going to defend him

it was never about facts

You started that out with No then shot yourself in the foot repeatedly. Trump was impeached. Clinton was impeached

The difference was derided in the the media, and nobody serious supported it. The Trump stuff celebrated in the media and by public figures, and actively promoted.

I don't care? Every president spends ten times more in golf trips than the whole investigation will cost. It's retarded to frame it as a waste of money.

A president can only be impeached if it passes a 2/3rds majority in the senate. It's not a 50/50 split.

>president needs to have low support otherwise it will cause a civil war.
>dying and killing your own countrymen to defend someone's short political career
The retards would deserve it

Nobody cares about your personal standard. Everyone agrees both Trump and Clinton were impeached. You're a weird outlier.

Impeachment is a prerogative of the House, the 2/3rds majority in the Senate is for conviction, not impeachment.

That's not what impeachment is. You're thinking removal.

>So by my standard, no.
literally mo one cares about your opinion on a yes no answer

White countries for everybody!

Except for the common nomenclature, which represents Democrats and Republicans.

Do you know how many people on my social media were like "TRUMP WAS IMPEACHED WHY IS HE STILL IN OFFICE WTF I THOUGHT IMPEACHED MEANT REMOVED?!"

Because even when they WANT him to be impeached, if he's not actually removed they don't consider the impeachment to have happened.

man, i wish the next time i go on trial I could decide not to have any witnesses against me

ITT
>My second grade understanding of what impeachment is might not actually be what impeachment is but I'll never admit it

Gay response from a faggot

If a person of a high office is convicted of having committed "Treason, Bribery, or other High Crime or Misdemeanor", then they will be removed upon impeachment in accordance with the law.[2] An impeachment trial is carried out in the Senate, with the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court presiding if the impeachment involves the President. Impeachment can expand beyond senior members of the White House. A Supreme Court of the United States justice may be impeached for committing treason, bribery, or a high crime or misdemeanor. Impeachment charges must be drafted in the House of Representatives. The trial for the person undergoing such occurs in the Senate, requiring two-thirds of the members present (currently 67 out of 100 senators, assuming all present)[Note 1] to successfully remove a public official from office.

Constitutional provisions
There are several provisions in the United States Constitution relating to impeachment:

Article I, Section 2, Clause 5 provides:

The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Article I, Section 3, Clauses 6 and 7 provide:

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two-thirds of the Members present.
Jesus Christ a bunch of retards on here at 6am.

"Almost half" rofl that's how many voted for him. 46%

>some other people are as retarded as me so I'm right
This is not how facts work.

>by my standard, no.
No one is asking your personal standard, retard. Legally the answer is Yes.
That's it. There's no retarded reinterpretation. There's no gay Cred Forums rant. Both were impeached. Neither were/will be removed from power
You're delusional if you think anyone gives a shit what an underage thinks about black and white legal definitions

Even to this day, I do not understand why they made such a mediatic circus over the fact that a few people were making a little bit of extra cash selling those... yes, there is some racism implied because of the Obama logo and the fact that it was the first black president of the USA but give the guy who sell those the finger and move on.

What they actually did is start a crusade against the manufacturer and persecute the people responsible like they were the worst criminals of earth! Jesus fuck... talk about overreacting.

Attached: ObamaPlush.jpg (301x400, 20K)

>Impeachment charges must be drafted in the House of Representatives.
>The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

You niggers aren't even grasping the basics. Lurk and shut up

>The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.
Thanks for supporting me retard

>worst criminals of earth
so they were publically executed or what?

Nah man, this makes their career.

yeah you're just further making yourself look stupid. this is even discussing impeachment versus removal and you're still not getting it

>there is some racism implied
This fucking guy

>Article I, Section 2, Clause 5 provides:
Good job brainlet. Shooing yourself in the foot again.

Don`t worry my liberal window licking little friends, Kamala Harris stated last week on the MSM that there will be new impeachment proceedings in March. Now go suck your thumb bitching about your witness hypocrisy, and your butthurt because Trump is still your president and you may have to find a job after all and fuck off with your twisted demented minds that only thinks and spouts what CNN and their liberal cohorts tell you to.

You know what... I have no idea.

I can understand that those guys would want to stay low for the reminder of their life and just not participate in anything anymore from fear of further democratic party partisan persecutions.

Attached: trumpfloss.gif (480x480, 596K)

2 votes and witnesses would be called, retard.
The house didn't allow republican witnesses, and then bitched when the senate did the same thing.
the only thing more retarded than a democrat politician is a democrat voter.

>little bit of extra cash selling those... yes, there is some racism implied
I remember every hick in my school panicking because "there was a nigger im the whitehouse"
I'm kind of racist but being afraid of and overly racist about Obama is tantamount to be a faggot bitch from the trailer park

They're the only ones who can start the process, they don't determine the outcome.

Simply remove the Obama logo and call it business monkey. Is it still racist?

Attached: 1517957362444.gif (640x360, 1.51M)

>get butthurt at no one
>rage like a butthurt faggot online
Emperor Tump frowns on your female emotions incel

No shit retard. You're really grasping at straws now

I think the guy you responded to is stringing words together randomly in the hopes he makes a coherent sentence.

RINO stands for Republinan In Name Only.
It is for liberal republicans(I am guessing you are leftist if you consider a RINO centrist)

literally not what anyone brought up but okay

I was not afraid of Obama. I was actually rooting for him back in the days and I wanted to see Bernie Sanders win against Trump.

He was the first black president but not the best president.

The denial is strong with you. You're broken.

>Jesus Christ a bunch of retards on here at 6am
Not just on here. Everywhere in every corner of society. That is exactly what the democrats with this impeachment bullshit was preying on, the stupidity of their voter base.

My favorite parts about liberals is the passion with which they spew their fact-free knowledge.
This post had to be made by a millenial.

Attached: ronaldus maximus.jpg (193x261, 9K)

That is exactly how the house democrats are making "facts" and have created their "facts" for this trial.

Ok Boomer.

In all fairness, no one gives a fuck what Canadia thinks of us.

I wish he would nuke China.
This world will have lost nothing if China vanished.

Maybe while trolling you should learn to be more subtle, or stop taking the bait that was laid out for you and you snatched up like a cum starved liberal whore.

Why cant they overthrow him?

>waaah the democrats
yeah we got it

take a breath

That was a vote for hearing witnesses, you illiterate retard. Trump is being found innocent Wednesday in the final vote, then re-elected in November.

Just because Canada is a flyover state you can't pretend they don't exist

Amidoingitrite?

AlsoDon't act wounded. Liberals' memory is as selective as its indignation

Attached: liberal hypocrisy.jpg (225x224, 13K)

Who's gonna win the Superbowl oh wise oracle lol

Maybe add more pixels.

As if I was posting on Cred Forums to raise awareness.

Attached: 1516556678401.png (608x580, 87K)

You Adam Schit, you sure do act like him and all, the way you are trying to switch the narrative, you pissed off liberal bait grabbing whore.
If your not Schit, maybe you are Chucky to face Schumer

I don't watch niggerball.

Pretty funny I remember after they finally started to accept that Trump was actually their president.
"Heh no big deal. We'll just impeach him. We still win."

Attached: cache_75313389.jpg (1024x576, 31K)

Nigger haha

the Tigers

Attached: downy.jpg (320x290, 25K)

To be fair, that user is just pointing out the inevitable. After the Democrats massive tantrum the past 3 years culminating in a fraudulent impeachment process, Trump and Republicans will sweep November. A blind man can see it coming.

Actually...

Attached: 1554964689092.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

And the award for most predictable replies goes to..
This faggot

Attached: 1577925249794.png (1181x1299, 363K)

It's weird to refer to yourself as 'that user'

Attached: [email protected] (272x272, 115K)

2 VOTES AWAY FROM CIVIL WAR

And this is best reply of thread.
Sure, I get that. But an excuse to rag on Canadia nonetheless.

This tbh. The GOP will take control of the House, expand their Senate majority. Trump will be in office til Jan. 2020. The exact outcome everyone outside the Twitter-sphere warned Democrats would occur if they pursued impeachment.

Bush was the fucking worst president of the USA bar none... I guess we can all agree on that.

Trump is better than Obama was so far but Obama was a great president anyway.

Attached: 1557608551193.jpg (3072x2048, 1.12M)

This
Do not mistake the silence of people about this topic for apathy, because they are watching intently, and as a wise man once said, you can bullshit some of the people some of the time, but you can not bullshit all the people all of the time, unlike the quote the democrats live by by PT Barnum, there is a sucker born every minute.

Attached: Canada learns what a stick is.jpg (600x400, 57K)

haha canadia did you make that up it's hilarious

Yup. I'm wondering why all the sperging left wing simps on social media are melting down right now when pretty much every normal person knew Trump will remain President for 5 more years.

Obama was far worse than Bush, as was Clinton.
Fucking kids know nothing.
Should be seen and not heard.

Been staring for a while, what is the pic supposed to be?

>Voting reagan.
I liked your post user but i also know you support pedophiles.

Nope, it's been a good natured jab for decades. Save it, my friend; it's all yours!

Attached: really really.jpg (240x320, 16K)

Ok boomer.

No, I did not vote Clinton.

Attached: a generation absent knowledge.jpg (640x507, 56K)

that's bullshit
i call millennials boomers all the time

I have worked with millenials for the last few years, and of late they throw that word around like it's magic. (Think the peacock strutting in pride while no one gives a fuck)
They use it always like the recipient is supposed to wither away, but I have never seen them calling each other that.
The whole thing makes no sense. Gen X hated Boomers, and vice versa while we both look at millenials with disdainful pity.
It was stupid enough to try to lump gen-x in with them but why call each other that?
Also the meme is quite accurate.

>assuming I'm a millennial
kek

it's a joke grandpa

OK, boomer.

sure kid

Get thread, boomerzoomcoomer

fooled you, i'm silent generation
>oh fuck i broke silence

democrats: "YES BUT RUSSIA!!!"

GREATEST GENERATION REPORTING

Nobody:
Democrats: "Republicans are touting a DEBUNKED conspiracy theory that Ukraine AND NOT RUSSIA interfered in the 2016 election"

so you're a millennial?

Hoping thats sarcasm, but just in case...
Greatest generation is before silent generation but after lost generation. Greatest generation had great depression and fought WW2.

you lost me in the silence

Voting on it inherently means that this was a possible and legal outcome.

kek when you go to war for jew to fight against white people while you lose control of all the places you conquered.
kek when you know what caused the great depression and just say fair enough.

what is a deliberative body?

the Majority House Always Impeaches era would have been exhausting anyway

might even happen regardless

KKK out

i know right? And what the fuck is up with the dust bowl? Buncha dusty old fags, like, nobody need a whole fuckin bowl of dust...

Nah. Not exhausting. Checks and balances exist to be used. We should be removing bad presidents left and right.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see another impeachment inquiry before November. I mean, if Pelosi and crew can get it hammered out over the summer, why not take another shot?

Kek when i believe all humans are inherently equal because all methods of measuring equality were created by people.
kek when the kkk is an ameritard thing.

>YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE WORKING WITH TRUMP.
>HE'S INCREDIBLY SMART AND EVADES POLICE
>AND HE'S INCREDIBLY LUCKY.

Attached: source.gif (500x265, 991K)

Kek when I kek
Kek when I don't kek
It's not 2014. Why do you still post like a faggot?

If the last 6 months have shown anything, its that these "checks and balances" are so ambiguous that they may as well not exist. We need to continue electing bad presidents so these checks and balances can be fully litigated with precedents set for every possibility. Only once the rules for each branch are clear and rigid will we find effective civil servants to elect to each.

Based.

Everyone paying attention realizes this whole drama play was kicked off to distract from the actual Democrat corruption in Ukraine.

Attached: 2er.jpg (900x506, 124K)

not my party = bad

i dunno if they're THAT deaf to public opinion, they already looked horrible this time. i'm pretty sure even the american public caught on that the house process ignored all republican input and then in the republican controlled senate they begged for more input like that didn't just happen. oh, when they were done stalling AFTER saying it was the most important thing in the world that they do it RIGHT NOW.

basically they made Pelosi do it and she got like halfway through before she started in on the vodka, have you seen her FACE SKIN lately? looking pretty vodka there Nance

i have literally had a CTR shill say "why is vodka the first thing you think of VLAD" in response to this same joke like white chicks don't drink vodka because it doesn't taste like anything. i mean if you're gonna order a blue moon obviously you don't like alcohol that tastes like anything.

Attached: P9M7OBQ.jpg (634x960, 46K)

go to bed

that, plus an attempt to sideline Sanders, Warren, and Klobz and hand the nomination to Biden. Seems to be backfiring.

kek newfag
>MUH FASHION
>MUH POPULARITY
Wherefore are you not atchually a not very gay person?

They have an extremely vocal base who would happily shred the Constitution to see Trump removed. They're going to try again. They HAVE to. The 2020 election is WAY too important. Not because of Trump, but because of the 2+ SCOTUS nomination that the next president will get. Libs have to go nuclear to avoid the court being a Republican stronghold for the next 40 years.

>literal first generation illegal mexicans voting for socialism are my countrymen

well thats the Dems problem with Bernie's surge. Mexicans won't vote for socialism. Blacks won't either. Blacks will vote for more gibs, but not cut-and-dry socialism.

no, my weird aunt is showing up tomorrow, i will drink as much as i fucking like

well yeah, but they burn more of the people's goodwill each time. largely their advantage now is that only people like us have looked into say, intersectionality theory or critical pedagogy and actually figured out what that shit means. intsersectionality is, at worst, eugenics in a santa coat. critical pedagogy is it's little mutated elf helper.

let's reject equality of opportunity for equality of outcome, let's hold some people back, push others forward based on metrics We Have Determined and Will Continue To Determine. namely, let's racially oppress white people after generations of acceptance and assurances that equality wouldn't turn into a petty revenge fantasy. surprise, it's a petty revenge fantasy.

each time they fail they teach people, namely zoomers at this point. by the time zoomers are our age they'll be at the throat of the deep state. we'll continue bitching on the internet and zoomers will get enraged as their old people are hauled off over a slightly too spicy joke.

Attached: VDuUOim.gif (300x225, 1019K)

where was he going?

reeeeeeee

go to bed. you aren't making sense.

no u

>muh fashion
>muh tardsignalling catchphrases

>reeeeeeeee

>Dixon
>Tapped all of American phone lines

wat?

>Republicans shot down witnesses because it would be a giant waste of time and taxpayer money.
Excuse me sir, you appear to have dropped your GOP talking points.

keep being salty

yep, lets set a precedent where anything even remotely in the purview of the executive branch and it's operations is now an impeachable offense. this will, in no way, divide the nation. maybe run a not batshit insane democrat candidate and you win. but no, it's a mayor, a dementia patient, a socialist, and an identity politics playing fake native american woman all promising free shit in hopes they can buy votes.

this whole country is fucking insane.

the evidence was disclosed through Amazon and The NY Times anyway

Look at pic related, you fucking retard. You posted it. It was a vote to allow witnesses, and it failed on party lines. The vote to acquit will pass by a wide margin. Trump will win in a landslide. Dems will lose the House. Reps will maintain the Senate. And I, a liberal, am going to laugh at these ridiculous progressives as it happens. I never wanted Trump in, but the Dem response has been the worst thing I've ever seen in politics.

>if he is innocent then let the witnesses testify
They already did. In the house. And if they didn't, that was a Dem fuckup in the house. The house already "proved their case", their words. The result was a partisan sham.

>you only block this fucking hard if you have something to hide
Spoken like someone who doesn't understand law or politics. If a cop has you in a room, asking questions, what do you say? One word: lawyer. Never give them info, because it is their job to turn any info you give them into guilt. They will ask you, "What are you hiding, user? If you're innocent, let'sjust clear this up" But they do NOT prove innocence. Ever. It's not their job. And when you're a politician, in the same position, it's twice as important. All they are looking for is dirt on you, to bury you politically.

I'm not a fan of the guy, but Trump did what anyone in his position should.

Ayyy, someone that knows how it's supposed to work. +1 internet for you.

>>republicans vote for a coverup

No sweetie, under impeachment rules, the House - the "we do no work" place Democrats control is supposed to do the investigation; and then present the evidence of their work to the "jury" or the Senate to hear the evidence.

It is not the juries job to re-investigate.
Of course these facts will not stop Democrat shills like you claiming "cover-up!" to your typical low-information Democrat voter.
Keep 'em on the plantation right?

Attached: dino drag.gif (450x378, 498K)

Obama and Trump (and to a lesser extent, Hillary) have taken modern American politics and turned it into a joke. By electing Obama over an experienced governor or an experienced Senator because "it's time we had a black POTUS," we put race over any other deciding factor. Then Hillary made it as far as she did because people thought "it was time we had the first woman POTUS." But she lost to a literal game show host because of his fame.
But people didn't like another white male POTUS because it wasn't woke enough for 2016. So impeachment talk started right after Trump announced his candidacy. What did he do that's illegal? We'll figure something out. He hurt our feelings! He made bad jokes! He uses social media! He uses his business connections! He's going to stop pissing money away when the country is BROKE! That's gotta be ____ist! Hes a big orange meanie! . He's a white Male, and not the First Female President! Booooo!
So now, this opens the door for every sitting POTUS who isn't woke enough to have a long, invasive, distracting, expensive, and divisive impeachment process starting on Inauguration Day, unless he does what Tumblr wants.
Unless we get the First _______ POTUS. Then, they're untouchable because of people crying something-ism, and allowing anything because in 2020, the only reason to support someone is to show how woke we are. Because if it comes out that you were EVER not as woke as is required in 2020, your ass is cancelled.