Got my dream car 4 days ago. 2008 350z with 31k miles on it. Today, it was involved in a hit and run, pic related

Got my dream car 4 days ago. 2008 350z with 31k miles on it. Today, it was involved in a hit and run, pic related.
Hows your night going Cred Forums?

Attached: Snapchat-2085989032.jpg (1942x3840, 1.18M)

At least you got dubs OP.

>2008 350z as your dream car
honestly fucking deserved

Don't listen to him OP, he didn't get dubs.

>dream car
>350z
You have fucking awful taste mate. I do hope you're insured though.

Just a scuff. Will come off with some lacquer thinner.

It's a dent bud
Yea but I dont remember asking "you". But yes I'm insured but 1k deductible doesnt cover a lot. Hopefully we can find footage going through the cameras and find out who did it and make their insurance pay
Dubs decides all
I'm sorry? Didnt ask that bud. Asked how your nights going and obviously yours has been shit
Super fuckin true

Welp I had to replace my clutch and flywheel. So worse than yours.

Car only has 31k miles so hopefully nothing else goes wrong anytime soon

Well now it's perfect for drifting!

Tis but a scratch you massive man child.
Never been a more appropriate time to say, "first world problems". I'm sure you'll do everything in your power to find and prosecute them to the full extent of the law. I wish you luck.

my car has been in dozens of hit and run.
dont live t the beach unless you have parking people suck

I've had the car for 4 days but yea I'm a man child for being upset that someone hit it and drove off. Fuck yea I'm gonna go after them? Might even say that the recent issue with the convertible top was done by them cuz fucking someone who doesnt have the fucking balls to say, "hey sorry I hit your car. Heres my info." Fuck you and your attitude and fuck the prick who hit my car and left without saying a word
Dubs have spoken

is that a fucking soft top

You gotta be kidding. You got shit insurance on a shit car. Bite three bullets and accept that you fucked up worse than the Asian driver that sideswiped you.

Yea I fucked up by not expecting some dumb fuck driver to hit my car in a parking lot. Not gonna matter cuz in 2 hours I'm getting security footage and getting the license plate of the dumb cunt who hit it and definitely going after them so they pay for it.

Attached: 1573575755343.png (616x596, 56K)

A dent with no scuff looks a hell of a lot better.

Also, paintless dent removal is a thing.

/o/ cares, and might give you some advice for your jap crap.

Attached: images(2).jpg (275x183, 10K)

Yea but a dent is a dent. I'm gonna get that shit fixed

Cant post on /o/ already tried. Ip abuse or fuckin whatever

Trips have spoken. If I cant get it fixed through insurance I'll definitely go for that. But someone hitting my car then not saying a word kinda pissed me off so yea, gonna try and get that first

I hope it's blurry, not because you deserve it or anything like that, but because you're trying to persecute a man who did the right thing. It's like killing a pedo. Illegal but morally correct.

I hope you throw a rod, but I know your lawn mower engine can't.

Cheers to the honesty. Best of luck fam

Where you fucked up is getting your dream car then insuring it in the cheapest possible way.

Persecute a man who did the right thing??? What right thing did he do other than inb4 "hit the car I dont like" super confused on what you just said
Again. Knowing I put less than 2k miles on a car a year i shouldnt expect anything to happen. And 1k deductible is more than enough for anything serious caused by my driving (which has been perfect might I add) and I'm not going to have to pay for shit since some dumbass hit it.

Faggot Nissan driver. You deserved this.... not even a gtr faggot

That was me sorry bro I saw a squirrel and got distracted my bad.

Fat fuckin kek here
All good user, I'll have license plate info soon so itll cool when you pay for repairs

Stop being attached to material things and you'll stop giving a shit about stuff like that.

Or care and get it fixed like a normal human being. Only poorfags say dumbvshit like that

Congrats. Welcome to band. You got yourself a mafuckin trumpet there.

Did you a favor , VQ's are trash

>dream car

>that
>hit and run
Fucking retard

Can't say my case is as bad as your, because my car isn't my dream car at all. (99 WF Ford Festiva)

But only a week after buying it for my work shitbox, my grandad backed over the bonnet with his Holden Rodeo, and fucked my bonnet and left side fender panel.

Never got any money from him for it because I'm a forgiving faggot and I love my family, but yeah it sucked.