SAY IT

SAY IT

Attached: 8E387D32-710C-4EEC-85FD-83552B44BCD6.jpg (902x830, 153K)

Hubert cumbersnatch

Grater Thunderburger

Fuck off.

Greet a Thunburger

Chiggerbite McQueen.

Attached: 1571301137969.jpg (630x420, 55K)

Benedict Cumberbatch
No wait
I think it’s Pat Benatar actually
I’m not even sure ugh might be Honey Boo boo but i’m not sure
I’ll go back to my first answer so i’ll resay it: Eggs Benedict is my final answer

Grade A thermite burger

Attached: gretastreng.jpg (522x579, 31K)

Grenda Shunderg

Attached: 1574636342716.jpg (642x637, 23K)

Heisenberg?

Fetal McAlcoholsyndrome.

Groaty Doomberg

Little miss down syndrome

greta hindenburg

Attached: 12341234.jpg (1273x778, 396K)

Greta Thunberg

My parents are using my autistic ass.

Can't wait till she turns 18,,,,,,fuck.

fuck you

Gretlom

Attached: 1571313877628.jpg (401x401, 77K)

why would that matter?

Greta Tintin I wish I could mary you! I love you back :*

Jailbait

No, it's my sister, Grellum, Hello Grellum! Aaaaw isn't she just adorable, i'm lucky to have such a cute sister

Attached: tumblr_static__2048_v2.jpg (1280x719, 130K)

I hate Grendel too, the little danish fuck is always complaining about noise and tearing peoples limbs off. Then when you try and do something about it, she runs away to mommy who gives you some good puss and tells you that you can't kill the little cunt if you want to keep fucking that golden vajay.
So i found a loophole, i hired this dude. He says he's "Geatish" but i don't know where the fuck Geatland is or what a fucking Geat is. It sounds too similar to goat and the dude is stupid as fuck so maybe there's something in that line of thinking idk. Anyway, this dude has promised to kill Grendel for us so we can drink our mead, sing our songs and fuck our wenches to our hearts content beside a nice, toasty, smoky fire. The only problem is. He claims he won a race against our greatest danish swimmer. To top it off, this goat dude is telling me he killed sea monsters and fucked mermaids in the middle of this race and STILL won. Now, his own little crew of goatmen are backing him up with his bullshit and i have to keep my own men quiet as they get more and more pissed off with all this nonsense. But the way i see it, i'll pay them the gold, sacrifice some pride and have a nice party at the end of which they'll either kill Grendel which is a win for me obviously. Or they'll get their tiny little arms ripped off as me and my men run back to our hames and pass out, mid fuck, on top of our wenches. Which is also a win. As a bonus i can tell Grendels bitch mother that a great Goat army is coming to kill her beloved daughter which might just make her pack her bags and fuck off with the little cunt. I'm hoping for the latter if i'm being honest because the stupid goat man is obnoxious as fuck and won't stop making passes at my wife, who's not entirely cold to the idea of fucking animals like goats and such. Worse still, he's even asking for my fucking crown. If i didn't have a party to plan i'd shove my sword up his arse and roast him to see if there is some goat in there.

she's been old enough to marry for a year you puritanical freak.

in most states in the US, and almost every country in the world, she's been old enough for a year already.
television has brainwashed you.

Trippy Red? I don't know, these mumble rappers come and go so quickly.

Fenrir Greyback?

She looks so young, does autism cause you to age slower?

GRIMGOR

She stopped eating when she was 10 years old.
When a child doesn't eat, then doesn't grow.

I would nom Gertrude Thornberry's lil buds.

Gretard Cuntberg

Attached: 1572813853421.jpg (800x800, 132K)

HOW DARE YOU!!!

Greta

Attached: GretaThunberg1.png (378x352, 194K)

Attached: 1579948377982.jpg (1024x1010, 512K)

Great Yarmouth

>Growing=aging

You can small and look older

Attached: 1580338501308m.jpg (1024x711, 64K)

Ash Ketchum

Fuckwit von swedoshore

>Tides do not exist.

Put an ice cube in a pot of water. Start boiling it and measure the temperature. Post results of temperature before the icecube melts completely and after.

Boil a pot of water with a lid and spray a touch of aerosol into it. Remove lid and time how long the steam lingers.

Gggggggeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeettttttttttaaaaaa

Attached: E0AEAD59-E58D-4120-8077-61C498E0FAAF.jpg (600x449, 24K)

Attached: Climate-Activists.jpg (827x1080, 207K)

she needs to hurry up and turn 18 so i can stop feeling bad at jacking off to her

Grumble tumbledowns

Goebbels Thorncunt